• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncalled for Bannings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • In case people haven't noticed there has been a banning recently, Skyslayer was banned for no apparent reason, I haven't seen any post of his which breaks any rule at all. If anyone has more information on his banning please post it here, because there seems to be no reason for this act.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Yes, I do know why, but it was blantly cruel that the Administration of PC did not offer him a second chance.

SkySlayer's brother, Krypton Knight, was banned first, and SkySlayer made a second account disobeying the rules or whatever. He's talked to the Adminstration about this, but they refuse to lift his ban. Why? They think that he's lying. For their information, he isnt, I have met his brother and him seperately, and their grammar, personality, and use of vocabulary is totally different.

This may be my opinion, but I have been Administrating for over four years now, so I do know what I'm talking about. Whether or not they lift the ban is none of my concern, however I do plan on making in known that SkySlayer is not lying.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Same thing in my eyes, my friend.

My grammar may haves it's ups and downs, and I may appear just to be another Pokemon Fanatic, however I do have a brain, I do understand that Staff normally dont believe in the excuse of "It was my brother" However this was not a lie, and SkySlayer does not deserve to be banned for it.

How did he get banned in the first place? Because some kid decided it would be fun to report SkySlayer for joining again after his brother was banned.

But I suppose this decision is up to the Administration. I could rant on for hours, because for one thing, this is no where near what I usually rant like, but in total the decision lies with the staff. As for now I return to my shadows -goes back to lurking-

~Kisuke Kazumi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back