• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future Pokemon you'd like Team Rocket to have.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Team Rocket doesn't have many Pokemon this time do they? What Pokemon would like to see them with and why?

For me I'd like to see James with a Maractus that could poke him--it goes with tradition, after all. I'd also like to see him with a dark-type for once. Perhaps a Lipeard? I can picture him with one and I don't know why. It just seems like a good Pokemon for James. That's four Pokemon. He doesn't need any more than four. He usually only has three so four could give him and advantage I guess. But seeing as Liepard is a leopard I have a few doubts that he'll get one.

Jessie on the other hand I would like to see with a Volcarona and a Mienfoo. I could see Jessie with these Pokemon. Volcarona especially, because, in a way it suits her personality. That and there aren't many Volcarona in the anime. Perhaps she could be the one to possess ownership of one. Mienfoo is just a Pokemon I can picture her with because she did have Croagunk temporarily so why not? And, again four Pokemon for both of them does seem like enough. They're all Unova Pokemon so it could work out for the two of them.

Feel free to go against my opinions if you wish~.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Ha Mewtwo should be it, I remember from season 1, the boss had it and it destroyed his gym
emoticon_pokemon_003.gif

Back