• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Battle/Challenge Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
Years
  • here's the new ultimate battle thread for anyone who wants to battle people, etc. etc. i want to challenge a couple people on my list, so... first battle, i'd like to challenge -Latios-. you seem like the hip new banner maker, i'd like to see how good you are in battle. ^^ the judge list for Battle 1: Anubis, Anna-chan, Pincushion, Yukito. to apply for a judge position, post here. for the next battle, anyone can challenge anyone they want. x3 Anubis has permission to post the rules for our little battle, so we'll wait till he's ready.

Last edited:

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
  • Ok rules for the battle is as follow.

Width:375
    Height:100
    Stock images are allowed and so is animation.

Have fun, and good luck.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Anna-chan, i'll put you on the judge list as long as i can be sure you aren't biased. and knowing that you wear -Latios-'s sigs in your signature, i don't know if how much you like his banners will affect your voting. can you promise it won't?

Ninja

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    Trash the judge idea and make a seperate thread later on with a poll.

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
  • Heh... I knew it... I knew one day you'll challenge me, ok, be it your way. :P I accept your challenge! But I think you'll win me anymay couse you are more
    experienced than me. :P Btw, when should I post the banner?

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Trash the judge idea and make a seperate thread later on with a poll.
    Then you're gonna end up with members biased towards certain people, and in turn voting for them :/

Kurosaki

I can judge. I haven't requested anything from either of you so I'm clear on that record, XD

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
  • -Latios- said:
    Heh... I knew it... I knew one day you'll challenge me, ok, be it your way. :P I accept your challenge! But I think you'll win me anymay couse you are more
    experienced than me. :P Btw, when should I post the banner?

Submit your piece whenever your ready once both entrys are in the judging will begin.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • okay, well, looks like we'll have 4 judges, meaning... ties are possible!
    EDIT: just realized this. because animation makes resolution very hard to spare, we won't be judging by the image quality, but by the banner quality (how good the banner is, no resolution)

Last edited:

Ninja

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    I could be a 5th judge just so you don't have to worry about ties.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • well... ties are fun, cause then we get to have a tie-breaker. we also might move onto the next battle, cause it seems to be taking me and -Latios- a while to post our entry... it takes a while to do animations >.<

Ninja

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    The Legendary ACManga said:
    well... ties are fun, cause then we get to have a tie-breaker. we also might move onto the next battle, cause it seems to be taking me and -Latios- a while to post our entry... it takes a while to do animations >.<

Ah, well no worries then. I'll just leave opinions on entries.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • okay, i've finished my piece.
    batenkaitos6bu.gif

Ninja

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    Legendary - I like yours a lot. The fading was done very well and the timing isn't too bad, a bit on the fast side. The background is very nice too, colored nice also.

Latios - The stock photo isn't the best in the world, but I really like the background. The boarder is nicley done on the entire left side of the banner, but on the right side it looks very sloppy. The fading of the text is a nice effect too.

I'd probably give Legendary AC Magma.

But i'm not a judge, so don't count this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back