• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreams for the future.

Years
  • I think after Battle Frontier, we'll probably be involved with Orre and XD. It's the next canon arc to consider and we'll get Cipher, although after Aqua/Magma, I would be nervous. Unless they pull an OC like the Orange Island although I wouldn't complain, given the creativity and freshness.

As for the Rockets, I think they're still be around. And our trio, they'll be there because...quite frankly, they do save the show, particularly in Hoenn with the bad fillers.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Where is the Pokemon Ranger land? Is it in Hoenn or Kanto.

Well everybody has said this but it is the land of D/P. Stil I just want to see some love intrest in the show. Like in the last Japanese episode Lucy was intrested in Brock. Now let take that a bit farther.

Years
  • I always thought the Rangers were all over the regions like the Global Police. But I won't be surprised if they made another region for D/S. Bah.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • It going to happen. I mean once we get to D/P we may see a lot of Rangers. It the speacal of D/P. Then this could all be a promotion thing for the game. I mean they already gave a ranger a episode and now a moive. Do you see a direction focus in this?

Years
  • Maybe Ash and friends (or just Ash considering the three character limit) will follow the two Pok?mon Rangers?

I really doubt Ash and friends will go to Orre, since there's really nothing to do, except save the world. Again. There's very little space for wild Pok?mon, and the technology expressed in both Colosseum and XD seems way more advanced than that of the show.

Then again, the group could go either before or after such events. (toning down the cool holographic stuff and all)

And yes, Diamond and Pearl will most likely take place in another region.

Love has always appeared in the show, but never in detail. (still have yet to learn what happened between Brock and Prof. Ivy) It's a kids show, so I doubt they'll ever take "love" to the next level.

Years
  • Well, regions aside, I wouldn't mind seeing Team Rocket (both Jessie and James but really the org) finally put to rest and just resolve. The game certainly disband them, about time the series would catch up.

Although with that gone, the conflict will be missing, so I guess that's why the Rockets are so omnipresent.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • I want to see love between main characters. I was young when the Brock and Prof. Ivy thing. Then they drop it. I want to see a relationship happening or something. Take Drew and May to the next level?

It is the only thing that is a continuting thing in the show. I talking about Team Rocket. It is one of the only things that old fans can relate too. I mean if I stop watching pokemon for a while and Ash was in a different region I be seeing Ash and he may be hanging out with a new gang. Then I see Team Rocket and I say. "I see not all things have change."

Back