• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My very first pokemon (made with mouse)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
  • My Pokemon/Character Drawings

My very first pokemon drawn with mouse:

Plusle!!
    plusle2.png

I love it ;_;

I might do another one today :\

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • My most recent drawing that I made for a girl that asked very gently for it :o

misty.png

NOTE: it was a friend, I'm not accepting requests :) (for now)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • Harubi, UltimateSpriter is a guy (well it's what it says on the sex thingy, but it's weird calling me honey and polishing nails XD) o_o
    Anyways, Imay or may not do his/her request because I'm too bored to draw Ash kissing Misty, anyways I'll do it when I feel like drawing again. Doing it with mouse is very time consuming and I get really tired of pressing CTRL+Z XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    well drawing with a mouse is easy for me, bit of a problem with anatomy but other than that they are good

DarkFeline

I like pie.
    Years
  • DD, o plusle t? wierd :X VERY wierd....but cute :X btw, o desenho foi para a DE_? :o
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Peace o/

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    DarkFeline, you have great honor in reviving old threads, don't you? --;

Back