• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ♣♣♣ Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ♣♣♣ [Über 02/2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
this is an awsome hack iv played beta1 it really cool good that your working on it please dont stop it it relly cool the moon and the stars are sweet and the gyms good luck on this hack i cant wait till beta 2

Years
You posted it? xD

Please, About the languese... It's gonna be translated, Why is it false advertising>?
This hack is in english? It's just not translated yet... (I tryed before with this goolge translator, Not a good resualt... So i think NeoS will need to take care of that part...)
But new scripts in it is in english, it's getting translated too... It was just beta 1 there not were in english...
What can you expect?
I'm curently scripting a event involving Whitney, Team Toxon, Alexmad, Latios, Latias, All your stuff getting stoled, a cool plot... And best thing is... NeoS don't know it yet(-: But I promise it will be Cool... Not just cool... Uber cool...xD Then I'm making some script for mount Moon, because it was just the old one's, which was text edited...
I can't speak for NeoS, But I'm sure he will come up with a lot of damn nice tiles, sprites... Evey thing that looks nice...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 13, 2008
Don't get me wrong, the hack itself is actually great, setting the language aside.

Years
I dont really like the idea of renewing Kanto.
but from the screens it still looks like e very good hack, good luck with it. =)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Yes its back!
I saw the old thread and was sad when zel said that you were leaving pokecommunity, but you being back has got my spirits up!
I guess i better learn spanish if i want to play the game earlier.
Well, Best of luck NeoS!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
OH MAH GAWD!!! *rubs eyes*
I can't believe it. I saw the previous thread and it was fantastic. I thought you had given up on this, but it's back and I hope you continue with this hack forever. The beta was also fantastic...Iwish you the best of luck mate.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I dont really like the idea of renewing Kanto.
but from the screens it still looks like e very good hack, good luck with it. =)
What do you mean?
FireRed, Leafgreen, Bluesea...get it? Of course it would involve Kanto, even better, it's Revamped! With new events, scripts, tiles, sprites, everything!

I guess now that you're back, I can tell you what a great hack you have here! It's the reason I got into hacking. Now that you're back, you can win a lot of rewards too! It's been awhile, you should take time and familiar yourself with the new PC.

Good luck! Love the Titlescreen too.
-cooley

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Look this, bro.
020308021001.jpg

Is your own cartidge of your hack. Is very amazing, the Pirates loves you ^^ xD
You are a urban legend, amigo...
images

Your hack are Saled in Tepito, Mexico...
Well, in topic, the graphics are excellent, i love the graphic stuff, the scripting, the characters, all...
I wish the best of luck...
The mexican Rules!
See you!

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
Sure than that is ilegal
But it must be great than some pirates take your hack and sell it
you know the right thing... "say no to pirates"!

This hack is a legend, yes my grandma Lex talked me about the "blue sea",
never mind, the thing is than this hack is wonderful and well my amigo NEOS...
Good luck!!

All in all we are mexican hackers!!

-.SkOria.-

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
are you going to release it in english? i know a bit of spanish, but not a lot...
anyway, the screenshots look great, and the storyline as well. good luck!

Good rom but all of it needs to be in english.

:S It is in english.
Anyways, I noticed this hack quite a while ago, I didnt get around to posting though.
The graphics are cool, but you overdid it on some occasions, though it doesnt really matter. I love the celebi event, I remember watching it on YouTube a while ago, its really amazing.

Anyways, good luck with the rest of the hack.

Years
Hi I downloaded the file and it doesn't work. I downloaded it and it said no image found on ZIP file. Is there an IPS patch file to download so that I can just patch it?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well yeah otherwise you cant play it. Go to the stickies in this area and youll find a help thread for it. Otherwise the beta goes to what? I need to know before I continue.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Even though I knew you were coming back (from my sources :D), I awaited this thread very eagerly.
Pokémon Blue Sea Edition was an incredible hack, although it featured many aspects from both Pokémon FireRed and Gold/Silver.

The huge change of graphics, palettes, sprites and other things makes this game what it is.

So, NeoS, keep up the great work.

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Well ... I'll explain some things. The downloadable beta is the old, so this in Spanish, but when you leave the beta 2, this will be in English, So stop and ask whether it is in English ... because if it is in English. ^^

Thank you all for the comments. If they continue Posten I assure you that I will have very keen to continue, but now I can only work in the afternoons, because I enter in a Premedic course.

And now I'm working on Pokemon Sprites. ^^

Well, Sebbe did a new Script of Zel... Check it!
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=3X19AuLlOJc

And, if you want support me and Sebbe... please, use this Fanbar =)

blueseasupporter1sm8.gif

Code:
[URL="http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5004/blueseasupporter1sm8.gif"][COLOR=deepskyblue][B]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5004/blueseasupporter1sm8.gif[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Last edited:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hey, man that looks soo cool! I really like the scripts, the graphics of you hack. They're great!
Congrats, I feel so proud of us, the mexicans xD
Anyways I wish you BOL!
See you.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
I???!!!
Grandma???!!!
Skoria, No mames... xD
I have just 15 years old... X.X, is this an offense.
Hehe, i'm not angry.

On Topic:
Neos, is Johto, not Jhoto. (The hack will be in english?) Are you gabacho?
No traiciones la sangre azteca que te vió nacer.
Nah, just joking, the script are very good, Sebbe.
The script has the Zel of Johto personality, (short dialogues, and inoportune xD)

Say not to the Pirates ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back