• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the secret garden r/b versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I do not know If its true or not but your sopsed to get all the old evelusions of evee including evee and put them in your pardy go to bills house and talk to him he will say nice pokemon and will show you his secret garden where wild mews charsads and other rare pokemon live and can be caught

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
Sorry Firequill is right I have found this story all over the place I think it goes back to a nut case in China...... I think. Well eevee is cute who could hate an eevee, maby some body on Yellow. Well if you don't know how about you try it!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2009
Lie

This Rumor Is A TOTAL Lie! I've Tried It Before ;)

I Believed There May Be A 'Bill's Garden' But Very Much Doubted The Whole 'Wild Mews And Mewtwos' Bit :P

I've Tried It.
NOTHING Happens.

Also, If You Use A Gameshark Code Thingy, There Is A Special Code I Worked Out For Blue That Makes You Hop Up And Down And For Red That Makes You Hover. Both Of These Codes Allow You To Walk Over Everything As If EVERYTHING Is The Background (If I Am Making Sense) You Can Just Walk Over The Barriers And Up Those Jumps And Stuff. Catch Me?

If You Stand Next To Bill's Doorway (outside - dont go in) It Looks Like There Is A Garden Behind It. That Is Probably How The Whole Rumor Started.

However If You Turn That Code On, You Can Walk OVER His House And To Behind It. There Is Like Three 'Sqaures' Backwards Of Just Green Surrounded By Cliffs (His House It At The Bottom Of A Cliff Innit :P) After That, There Is Just Black. You Can Walk Up To It, But Then The Game Just Hangs. And There Is Proof That It
DOES NOT EXIST

Thankyou For Bothering To Listening To My Incessant Waffling.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
Years
Not True,
I've Caught 150 Pokemon In My Blue Version,(Still Trying To Catch This *BEEP*ing Tauros) And I Went Up To Him With EEvEE, And Them In My Party, And He Said What He Always Does-"BILL: Look, bud, just check out some of my rare Pok'emon on my PC!"

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yikes, this thread is over a year old... O_o Please don't revive any that are over a month old. Make a new one, instead. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back