• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awesome new combo!! Landorus Keldeo

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
  • Hey PC a guy at my league just showed me this combo. It uses Landorus-EX paired with Keldeo-EX. I haven't seen the list yet, but I think it looks a little like this:

4 Landorus-EX
    4 Keldeo-EX
    2 Terrakion NVI

4 Catcher
    4 Energy Switch
    4 Ultra Ball
    2 Random Receiver
    1 Computer Search/Gold Potion
    4 Juniper
    3 N
    4 Bianca
    2 Cheren
    2 Super Rod
    2 Energy Retrieval

6 Water Energy
    8 Fighting Energy
    4 Prism Energy/Blend Energy FMLW (is that the right way to spell it???)

The strategy is to lead with Landorus, and attack early with the first attack. Whenever you run into something like when Lando runs into a high HP opponent appears, this is what you'd do: Use the Earth Judgment attack or whatever its called, do 150 and discard all energy, then if he doesn't get KO'd then use Keldeo's step in and attack with his attack. if one of em does get KO'd, use Retaliate. Would this list Max Potion, SSU, or anything like that?

You you guys think this deck has potential?

Years
  • The idea seems reasonable to me. I would remove your Bianca and Cheren cards for max Skyla and another Random Receiver. I would also ditch the Super Rods and Energy Retrieval for a few Eviolite and sure, you can try out Max Potion.

Back