• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zidane's ev training school

Years
  • Hey my friends, welcome to my official new thread
    As you can probably tell what me and my friends do is ev train your pokemon in a fast and effecient way.

What's the price you ask? Simple.

One pokemon=2 rare candies or 1 power item
    two pokemon=1 legendary(doesnt matter which)
    three pokemon =1 shiny(any)
    four or more=2 shinies or 1 shiny plus 2 power items
    note:natures cost 1 tm(any)

Just trade me the pokemon(ill give you collateral in return)and depending on time of day you'll get your pokemon the same day or next morning.Its first come first serve so if there are people in front of you you'll have to wait a bit longer. But will be handled

Alright everyone pm or post if you want more details.We can work out a payment deal if you need it.

Last edited:

burningduck

ill give u a shiny to ev trained my larvitar bagon and scizor. pm me with the answer please

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    This is Grant from the EV Training Summer Camp. Just wanna say thanks for taking off some of my pressure! Good luck in your training!

first_pokemaster

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • give you shiny eveee with a power item and a shiny skorupi with a power item to ev train my medetite, duskull, abra, slakoth, skorupi, and latias

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Ill give a shiny staravia for you to ev train ONLY a larvitar =)

EDIT: forgot to add, since im only asking for one, can you provide the larvitar?

chr!s

is a bawlin cloner.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    Will you lvl it to 100? LMK im very intrested.

ambervoid

can you EV train my Duskull for 4 rare candies?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • hey!!! ill give you any power item if you can EV train my Shiny snorunt into a froslass with HIgh hp, sp.atk, and spd!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    I'll give you a Girantina to EV train my Growlithe and Tyrogue((i have them w/ their set natures already))?

dmonsloth

i'll give u a lugia for u to train my shuckle, and my gallade

Last edited:
    Back