• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Explorers of the Land and the Sea OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
  • (In order to be original, I'm playing as a pokemon that has a Multiple Personality Disorder )
    ( I have to go, I'll finish my SU later)

Name:Tenka
    Species: Ralts
    Moves:
    Double Team
    Confusion
    Teleport
    Shadow Sneak(Egg)
    Team: Sea.
    Appearance:Tenka looks a little more dangerous than most Ralts. For one, his horns are sharper and are pointed. He's also slightly taller than most Ralts, and his robe is 2 shades darker than it should be.
    Personality: Tenka has always been dark for a Ralts, both in body and mind. Tenka tends to spend most of his time alone, brooding. He has a bit of trouble getting along with others, and he tends to be awkward in social situations. He can be a bit of a sadist at times, as seeing someone else in pain usually makes him feel better. Tenka may be dark, and he may be a Sadist, but when he sees someone treating someone else like crap, or just harming them for no reason, he stands up against the bully, and defends the victim. In a way Tenka has 2 personalities; his dark one, and a noble one. He can't really control them, and they tend to change freely. When Tenka switches personalities most people can tell, because his body language changes. When his noble side shows, he tends to stand up straighter, stick out his chest, and just has better posture over all. When his sadistic personality is in control, he seems to slouch, his posture is bent, and he has a dark grin on his face.

Tenka has an obsession with items. It doesn't really matter what it is; Berry, TM, Throw Item, Seeds, anything. He just wants to know how they work, what they do, whether they taste good. He is incredibly curious, and he likes to build things. Give him two potent throw items, and he'll turn them into one deadly one. He can even make Berry drinks if given the right berries. But there is one thing that Tenka likes more than tinkering or finding items: GUMMIES. Tenka goes berserk for gummies. If you need Tenka to do something for you, or just want him to leave you alone, give him a gummy!
    History: Why join a rescue team? What was life before becoming an Explorer? How did you grow up? Have you encounter any life-changing experiences?

TERRA MARINA

Years
  • Don't worry, I'm still alive. The question is whether you all are, but actually tbh, it's ok if this dies, I mean I'm also getting bored of PMD RPs. They're all so cliche and such. Sorry if I failed everyone. >.<

Back