• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leftovers from Madly Breeding (Seismic Toss Chancey's and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey guys,

I have a bunch of leftover Pokemon that have nice natures/abilities/egg moves, and I thought it'd be a waste to get rid of them all, so i'm hoping someone would be willing to take them off my hands.

I will accept anything, but if you'd like to be helpful, I'm looking for the other starters you don't acquire in game (ones not from Kalos and Kanto). Also, i'm someone who likes competitive play and wifi battles so anything that has good natures, IV's (especially dittos), and is just plain useful would be appreciated.

If you request any pokemon, Please PM me your Friend Code and In Game Name on Pokemon X/Y.

Alrighty, here's what I have:

Format:

Pokemon's Name
(Ability) x[Number of Pokemon Available with the Ability]
Nature of the Pokemon
Notable IV's

--------------------------------------------------------------

Beldum
(Clear Body) x10
Natures: Adamant
All have maxed ATK IV

Chansey
(Serene Grace) x4
(Natural Cure) x8
Natures: Careful
No maxed IV's, but they all have the Egg Move Seismic Toss

Zubat
(Infiltraitor) x5
Max Atk IV's

Scyther
(Technician) x6
(Swarm) x11
All of them have 3 or more useful maxed IV stats! Yay! They also took forever to get T.T

Vulpix *New*
(Drought) x2
(Flash Fire) x7
All have max Speed IV's

(For the rest of the pokemon, I either haven't checked IV's or they weren't worth noting.)

Mawile
(Intimidate) x1
(Hyper Cutter) x4
2 of the Hyper Cutter Mawiles have Seismic Toss since I used them to breed it onto the Chansey

Froakie
(Protean) x2

Honedge
(No Guard) x1

Noibat
(Infiltraitor) x3
Natures: Timid

Ralts
(Synchronize) x2
Natures: Modest
One is nicknamed "Shizuka", acquired through wonder trade.

Ferroseed
(Iron Barbs) x1
Nature: Bold

Roselia
(Natural Cure) x1
Nature: Modest

Torchic
(Regular old Blaze...) x1
Nature: Jolly

I'll work through each request one at a time. First time offering a large amount of Pokemon away to others so bear with me. Please take them off my hands! :P

This will probably end up being a breeding thread, I'll try to add more Pokemon to the mix when I have the time. Expect to see Drought Vulpix soon. Working on some Eevee's too. :)

Friend Code: 4382-2419-2414 Pokemon X Trainer: Matthew
I'm using my sister's 3DS (to explain the female name and Mii character xD)

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am approving this, but please add eight more species in order to have a trade thread.

Thanks!

Years
Hey there! I would absolutely love a natural cure chansey, and the technician scyther.

I have a few breeding projects with decent IVs as well such as magikarp, kangaskhan and I may be able to find a starly as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything else in particular, I may have it in a friend safari. Thanks!

Years
Hey there! I would absolutely love a natural cure chansey, and the technician scyther.

I have a few breeding projects with decent IVs as well such as magikarp, kangaskhan and I may be able to find a starly as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything else in particular, I may have it in a friend safari. Thanks!

Okay, i'll add you and PM you.

I am approving this, but please add eight more species in order to have a trade thread.

Thanks!

I didn't think there would be a minimum, I guess I can try to add some more.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I'd like a Seismic Toss Chansey :D

I'll send you an IV'd mon, probably 4x. ^.^

Splintey

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Interested in the Goomy, Honedge, Scyther, Chansey (Natural Cure), and Beldum...

Ive got: A ton of Hidden Ability Pokemon with nice IVs any specifics you need?

Years
Interested in the Goomy, Honedge, Scyther, Chansey (Natural Cure), and Beldum...

Ive got: A ton of Hidden Ability Pokemon with nice IVs any specifics you need?

PM me a reminder and i'll reserve them for you the next time I'm on the 3DS. As for offers, I'll take anything but if you want to trade good IV pokemon or hard to obtains, I'd like that. In particular, I'm interested in an Adamant nice IV Charmander with Dragon Dance (idk if outrage is an egg move or a level up move).

Splintey

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I've got an adamant charmander atm not sure of his IVs though and my only good IV pokemon are Ditto I haven't gotten to breed them yet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
If you've still got a Honedge, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands. I haven't got much in the way of trades to offer though. Mainly breeding castoffs of different non-remarkable species.

Years
If you've still got a Honedge, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands. I haven't got much in the way of trades to offer though. Mainly breeding castoffs of different non-remarkable species.

I'm not going to be picky about what you send me. PM me with your friend code and what you want reserved and i'll make a note. :P

Yes, I have a Honedge left.

Edit: That awkward moment when you ask someone to PM you something that's clearly visable in their signature. >.>

Last edited:

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hi there id be interested in the following pokemon

Chansey
Serene Grace

Froakie
Protein

Mawile
Hyper cutter

I have good iv fennekin with it's hidden ability from a recent breeding project. I also have Eevee, charmander, and vulpix with there hidden abilities. Just let me know. Thanks

Years
What do you need for your beldum?

I don't "need" anything, but if you want to be helpful you can trade me anything that has good IV's, Especially Dittos with Three or more maxed IV's. Other than that, don't worry about it. You want a Beldum?

Edit: To everyone who has requested a pokemon, I'm not going to be able to trade for the rest of today (Sister wanted her 3DS back xD). So I'll try to get them to you tomorrow or the next day. I'm usually playing around noon PST or a little after if I have the 3DS. I've made notes of who want's what pokemon and i'll get them to you soon :)

Edit 2: Apparently she changed her mind -.-

Also, I'll reserve your pokemon later too Zroc and Yewjrn. Thanks for the offers! I'll take whatever you give.

Last edited:

BunnyRice

Busy with breed requests! ♥
Years
If you're interested I can trade you one of my Hidden Ability Vulpix and has bred ability Fire Blitz for your Adament Mawile if you happen to have a female, male is fine also if not. Limme know if you're willing to make the trade, I have a few other pokemon also!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
i realllly want to have a vulpix, also i am looking for someone to trade me a seadra back and fort so i can finaly have my kindra... i also want to do this with other pokemon. plzz add me.

my pokemon y / 3ds friend code is: 3969-4879-8309
ingame name: kyubi steven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back