• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mucus's fusions! (and recolors) - Shop and Gallery!

Name

Moémon Master
Years
  • Turns out I really enjoying mushing 2 pokemon into 1!
    tentover.png
    meelektrosstwo.png
    mawtross.png
    marvee.png
    machile.png
    aggrelure.png

I'm also doing some recolors!
    black%20shibirudon.png
    mewtwo%20recolor.png

I haven't tried making eggs or balls yet.

So go ahead, ask me for something, I'll see what I can whip up for ya!
    Wanna critique my work? I'd love that! Please tell me what you think!

Years
  • I think it's better to keep it in Pixel Projects. People can still critique work and make requests. For future reference, those who plan on making thread on the Pixel Forums must take into account that:

A. If it's a shop, then it belongs in Pixel Art. Try to not make it a hybrid thread aka. a shop & gallery. If that is the case you may have two threads; one in pixel art for a gallery and another in Pixel Projects for a shop.

B. Galleries must contain original content and sprites, otherwise galleries that contain ONLY fusions belong in the fusions & recolours sticky thread.

C. When making a shop, it is recommended to show examples and have a form

If you want the name changed you can give me a VM or PM to your desired name of the shop. Keep pixelling!

Back