• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Janet's Breast @ superbowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
Yeah, I kinda missed Half-Time due to a stupid rehearsal for my spring musical. But, I heard that when Justin ended his song and ripped Janet's top off, she had one of those star stickers that covered the...uh..."focal point" of her breast...^_^;; Wow, saying that feels awkward when you know you're posting in a Pokemon forum, heh (even though it's in Other Entertainment).
If you have a downloading program, try to download it. that's what I did.
O yeah the thing that covered her nipple is called a pasty.
And, i don't think it was an accident. how could it be? Justin clearly reached over and pulled he gladiator bra purposely.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Dizzy said:
Alyssa mind your business, I know when I've gone to far and I don't need you to baby me around, now if you please, can you just get off my case?
I will not tolerate with your disrespect towards me because I'm a Moderator. So, please applogize for what you did.

Anyway, it was a very shocking event, though... o.o... I saw it when I logged into MSN Messenger. o.o

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Kairi said:
Actually, Dizzy posted before you. x.x;

Next time though, use edit. ;p
Hmm? What do you mean? ^_^; I was correcting him about his comment to Alyssa, if that's what you're talking about.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My dad watches the Super Bowl, but the whole family much prefers Canadian football. *shrug* I only go in during commercials because I like those. ^_^;;;

But... I happened to look at the TV when this happened, I think. (Of ALL the times to look... @_@') I just saw Janet with her shirt kinda... pulled down and something awkward hanging out. *sweatdrops* I thought it was her breast, but I couldn't believe something like that would happen on national TV. -_-; But, a few hours later, I proved my first idea correct. It just bothers me that they would even think of doing that. I certainly don't want to see it and I know I can't be the only one.

x_X But... I know nothing of the issue, so I probably shouldn't rant about it.

baby*j

Years
Wow, a boob (<------- using the appropriate word for it).

I don't understand the controvery. We all know how they look,
all females have them, infants feed from them - what's the big deal?
She didn't even show what was under the pasty so, again, what's
the big deal?

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Kayleigh said:
Well, from what I saw on the news, it ripped off, she saw it, acted all ditzy like, 'Oh my Gosh! How could that have happened?!' and walked off stage. It was right at the end of the show anyways, so they had probably planned it. =\ It was just so obvious. Did you see any of the (blurred out) clips on the news? Like Sayuri says, she had one of those star sticker things covering up.. a part, so that's just kind of like another weird clue that they were planning it. o_o;
Yeah, Kayleigh, I thought she looked a tad ditzy myself when I watched the clip over a thousand times on several news stations today, lol. However, the lights did go out immediately once they noticed that she was indecently exposed...O_o Justin looked like he was about to wet himself...meh. My Mom also thought the same thing you did when MTV was allowed to provide Half-Time at the Super Bowl. It was very inappropriate, undoubtedly. And Mr. Tagliabue from CBS (I heard MTV is owned by CBS, so that's why they supposedly had the opportunity to perform at the Super Bowl) had made an apology at one point saying that they were extremely embarrassed to have that incident happen. The only celebrity that truly looked professional was Beyonc? when she sang the National Anthem--she was very lady-like.

Years
Kayleigh said:
Well, that's what CBS gets for letting MTV host the halftime show. Figures that they would have some sort of innapropriate thing to happen.

I didn't see it either, thank goodness. o_o And even better, I'm glad that my 12 and 11 year old brother and [male] cousin didn't. But that still doesn't make up for the thousand other little 11 and 12 year old boys that did.
I'm twelve and I've seen lots of movies with topless women even in school. Just today, I watched Shakespeare in Love.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
I don't really care about what happened and I don't see why people have to make such a big deal of it they won't gain anything by complaining if it happened it hapened. :cool:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I didn't see it, thank god. I was sulking around because my uncle wanted to watch, and wouldn't let us play video games. =/ And when I got to school the next day, everyone was talking about it. o_o;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
It was in the paper today also, it was supposidly ment to happen, but CBS didn't find it amusing at all, it personally dousn't really bother me at all.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
Years
baby*j said:
I don't understand the controvery. We all know how they look,
all females have them, infants feed from them - what's the big deal?
She didn't even show what was under the pasty so, again, what's
the big deal?
i agree. Some people make such a big deal out of the smallest things. Wow, it happened. Come on, it's not going to traumatize you and your "innocent" kids. And it's not neccesary for CBS to be sued for that.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
that link dosent work is there another one

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
i need a really clear picture of it does somone have 1

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
I was so close to getting in trouble when I watched the halftime.
I just saw Justin ripping it off and I saw my mom walking into the living room.
I had to think fast... so I busted out of the room and pretended I didn't see anything.

...Quick thinking there... :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
wow..I didn't see this thread at first...as I said in my superbowl thread:

I heard that the thing was supposed to come off and reveal a heart-shaped thing adhered to her nipple, but Justin removed it in such a way that the little heart thing cam off too, and Janet didn't notice it until a bit after it happened.
but when it did happen, my face must've frozen and I was just staring blankly at the screen for like three straight minutes after it had ended XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back