• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon dawn's gate and pokemon dusk's gate

How's the name?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

afroquackster

SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
Years
  • Pokemon dawn's gate/ dusk's gate

THE STORY/PLOT
    Not so sure but this is basicly the story...

You, a trainer who that wants to achieve his/her dream. You can either choose; Chris, the male character, Crissy, the female character. You can also choose to be the world champion, or the world's best coordinator. To achieve each of those dreams, you have to train and work hard. This poke project won't be easy like the other pokemon games. I choose to give players a challenge while they play. The first gym, in Troze[trozei] City, has no fixed type. He has six different types of pokemon. And continueing Gyms will be just as difficult. You will encounter new types of pokemon, such as;Light type, Dawn type and dusk type.

WELCOME TO THE LINNOA REGION
    The Linnoa region is one place, where weird, special and new pokemon arrise. There are many places in the linnoa region that you can venture.

THE POKEMON
    There is going to be over 150 new pokemon that's going to be added into the pokemon world.

the dex is coming later

The CHARACTERS
    ~CHRIS~ (You) boy Rival if you are CRISSY
    A young adventurous boy who loves pokemon and wants to be the world champion. His favourite pokemon, dragon-fire types. His father has one. You just moved into Panglyve town.

~CRISSY [short for Christina] ~ (you) girl Rival if you are CHRIS
    A beautiful girl who just wants to be the world's best coordinator. She is CHRIS's twin. She may not be as adventurous as her brother but she loves traveling but not getting into trouble. She is an annoying little brat.

~HORACE~ Friend and rival.
    A boy who also just moved to Panglyve town. He is an energetic kid. His father owns a restaurant in Hyter city. His dream is to be a pokemon professor. He loves pokemon and he knows a lot about them too. He is a great cook, so when you meet him during your adventure, he will heal your pokemon, 3 rare candy specials. He will also give you a coupon to his dad's restaurant and a meal(will be put in your bag).

~MICHEAL~ Town bully and rival

He has been the town bully even before you moved. He will challenge you when you first come out of your house but you don't have a pokemon yet, so he will say he will challenge you when you get your pokemon, surprisingly he doesn't but he will challenge you when you begin your journey. His pokemon is Weezing, Blazemutt, houndour, electabuzz and Domisho. This will be the arrangement of pokemon he uses, just tips before I really start my game.

~Jake Bo~ the Linnoa region champion.
    You will meet him every time you defeat a gym leader he will give you tips and sometimes maybe items that cannot be found or bought. But if you do a special task/ errand you can get a rare pokemon (maybe). To find a task read on!

To find a task or errand
    Go around, talk to people, some of them will give you an errand to do but the task is a choice. To find special errand/ task READ ON!

~MIKE~ Jake's friend (Spiky haired boy)
    Whenever you see a boy with spiky hair, you will see this'!' sign above his head. That means there is a special task or errand available. Go up to him he will tell you what it is. If that task/ errand needs an item he will give you the item even though it can be bought, but in your items pocket the will be the sign beside the item (the sign is SMI).

~Ash Ketchum~ World champion
    Ash Ketchum, a boy who loves pokemon as much as CHRIS. He helps out a lot. But 99% you will lose to him at the end of the game. Even I haven't figured it out yet when I am the creator! Hehe!

~Team Mystic~
    A team of people working together to stop evil but they create their own pokemon. They are so secret that only on person of the whole world knows them, Doma, team Doom's leader.

~Team Doom~
    A team of people who dedicate their work only to evil! They create their own army of evil pokemon. They made a pokeball called the doomball. Any pokemon it captures it will turn evil until the main tower is destroyed. One more thing, the doom main tower is undetectable! Oh, yeah the pokemon will have the team Doom sign on its belly or forehead.

~Solar Squad~
    A squad like the pokemon rangers. They save pokemon and have a capture stylus. They would do anything to save the pokemon. They created a new pokeball called the solarball.

~Shadow Squad~
    Just the opposite of the Solar Squad. They have the shadow stylus. Whenever they use the Shadow stylus any pokemon they capture will become evil!
    They made the shadowspreadball which ability is it can catch three pokemon at once or either catches a pokemon from far away.

Gym leaders
    1. Zeke, Troze[trozei], Six type of pokemons, Troze[trozei city] {please give me an idea for the name of the badge}

Going to be updated soon. do not hesitate, just kill yourself.

THE TEAM
    I'm still looking for people... I'm doing this all alone, *bawl*! HELP! I'm BEGGING! I need anybody who's willing to help me, no experince needed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't like all the new types. not only is it a LOT of extra stuff for you to deal with, but you'd have to drop a type for pokemon like Kabuto or make some pokemon have 3 types. no bueno.

afroquackster

SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
    Years
  • I don't like all the new types. not only is it a LOT of extra stuff for you to deal with, but you'd have to drop a type for pokemon like Kabuto or make some pokemon have 3 types. no bueno.

I know, but i don't wanna drop some types like the light, dawn and dusk type, maybe dino type i can drop and replace with rock or earth type. How bout that? I know that's going to take up lots of time, but i'm willing to give some time. I need help. willing to help, a bit at lest?

Years
  • They already have rock and ground type. there's no point in an earth type. Dusk type is pretty much covered by Dark type, and dawn and light type are too similar.

afroquackster

SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
    Years
  • oh, sorry... I typed in earth instead of ground... XP! But, what I wanna make, dusk type is a special type of pokemon, so is dawn type, Light type is different than dawn type; dawn pokemon attacks are not light based, their more like bright, visible psychic attacks, While light type attacks are light attack[made of light]. HOW BOUT THAT? and i've been asking lots of people how's the name dawn's gate and dusk's gate, now i'm asking you how is it, how is it?

Years
  • the extra types still seem pointless. they're too similar to existing types. the names are fine but you don't really need 2

afroquackster

SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
    Years
  • I need HELP! reqruiting anyone who's willing to! no experience needed... PLEASE!

it's reason is somehting like, each game has their special legendary pokemon, this, each game has their special type of pokemon.

Last edited:

afroquackster

SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
    Years
  • Gym leaders list

1. Troze[trozei] city
    -ZEKE TROZE
    type-random

2. Coastal Wry city
    -TROY
    Type-dark

3. Treenoor city
    -KAROT
    Type- grass

4. ???

5. Karea[kara]bay island
    - JAY
    Type- steel/water

6. ???

7. Kotaka louie city
    - MIKAITO
    type-random/noon

8. ???

Noon's gate, gym leaders

1. Galavant island
    -JEREMY
    Type- ???
    2. Galavar island
    -JERAKI
    Type-???

That's all for now...

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Triple post and the thread is over a month old.
    There was no major update was posted so the rules can't be looked over in this case.
    Closed.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Triple post and the thread is over a month old.
    There was no major update was posted so the rules can't be looked over in this case.
    Closed.

Back