• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Suddenly the Dragon pokemon turned toward them and roared. It was not a pokemon they had ever seen before. It looked almost like Raquasa but made entirely out of dark, hazy crystals. Suddenly, a laser beam shot out from its mouth narrowly missing Riolu and its trainer. "That is a Corrupt Pokemon. It has always been Negative and affects all pokemon around it." announced Regi. "Duck!" shouted the trainer as it unleased another laser beam. "Corrupt Pokemon are much more powerful than Negitive Pokemon since all Corrupt Pokemon are legendaries." said Regi. "I'm afraid we cannot pass until it is defeated." "We won't know until we try!" said the trainer as he started running into the cave and up the mountain. The trainer and his Riolu ran and ran up the mountain path as the Corrupt pokemon hurled bolders and wrecked the mountain with its enormous claws. Riolu tried its best to hurt the Corrupt pokemon but every hit it made seemed to do no damage at all to the pokemon. Finally, they reached the shrine. Unfortunately, it brought them out into the open and the pokemon finally had its chance. It reared back its head and began charging up for its final attack. "Quickly we have to get to the shrine before it finishes us and then goes on to destroy the village!" said the trainer as he ran toward the shrine. The trainer quickly put the orb in its place and the ground shook. The three Regi Brothers arose from their slumber to protect the village. "Now attack!" announced Regiflying, Regifire, Regipoison and the trainer. "Go Aura sphere, Areo Strike, Flare Combustion, Toxic Destruction!" they all shouted as the dragon fired its beam and they fired their final attacks. The attacks collided in an explosion causing the Corrupt pokemon to shatter into a million shards. "Finally, peace has been restored. We will now watch over the land closer so that something like this cannot happen again." said the Regi Brothers as they walked away and down the mountain. "We should investigate these shards." said the trainer as he walked towards the remains of the pokemon. He got to the remains and he thought he saw a shadowy figure pick up a shard, look at it, grumble and mutter "useless". The trainer picked up a bunch of the shards and left the village with them in a sack hoping to discover more about these mysterious pokemon and stop them from bringing harm ever again.

The End...
at least for now...

This story has ended but a new one will arise sometime... We might even figure out what this is really all about. I'm hoping to make a series of this. Anyways I will soon post it together. Thanks to all who helped make it! :)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
You ended it too early! (Just kidding!) Your welcome. It was really interesting writing the story out, and now I have ideas for writing out my own story. Writing this story makes me want to write out another one! I was hoping we could extend it a little longer before it ended, but oh well, anyone was able to end it wherever they wanted to. If you need help writing your series, feel free to ask me and I can help you with it. ;)

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Could you change my Riolu
riolu.png

to this
riolu_custom_request_by_demmydoom-d3hfv20.gif

? (Do you have a shiny one like that?)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
@ Taposa: I changed your Riolu's sprite. Sorry, I don't have a shiny version of that sprite, but unless you find a shiny one or make one, i'll just photoshop it and color it to be shiny. It's not that hard for me to do since I know how to use photoshop well. :)

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Long ago, there was a Riolu and his trainer. They were special because they had bonded so much they had formed a telepathic bond. One day they heard reports of many natural disasters happening for an unknown reason in a nearby town and decided to check it out.-me
In the village which the disasters started happening,the villagers said it was absolutely Absol but learned an ice move. The trainer and Riolu went together to a cave.The cave was quiet and lonely.-Taposa
As the trainer and the Riolu wandered the cave, they felt an uneasy feeling that they were being followed. Riolu turned around and saw that no one was there. Then the trainer stopped and asked, "Did you see something? If not, then let's continue on. We can't have this Absol disturb the town anymore." The Riolu then nodded, and they continued on their way when they came up to two paths they could take going either left or right. Then suddenly, the cave started shaking, and rocks fell creating a blockade between the Riolu and the trainer. "Hang on Riolu! I'll meet up with you, just keep following the cave all right? Don't worry, everything will be fine I promise!" The trainer said as he ran off deeper into the cave.-OokamiReki
The Riolu was worried, but did exactly as it's trainer told it to do and advanced deeper into the cave. He saw many pokemon but most were harmless things like Crobat and Golem. Eventually after walking far into the cave, Riolu spotted light. "Light? That is strange." thought Riolu. Riolu walked toward the light and found himself on a high plateau. He looked around the edge of the plateau but it was shrouded by mist. He continued forward on the plateau and found a strange shrine of sorts. On the shrine there were strange markings. Riolu wasn't worried because usually the writing was in the Unknown Language, but this wasn't. This was full of strange symbols like three Xs and a dash or a box with a circle in it. Suddenly, the symbols rearranged themselves into the Unknown Language. The text read: "All those who pass here beware. The three golems of legend rest here and will stand up to anyone crossing. The poison snake, the firery hulk and the levitating wrath bringer will show no mercy. Beware the Forbidden Regi Brothers."-me
Riolu decided to wait until its trainer arrived, and soon after waiting only for a few minutes, his trainer arrived and Riolu explained the shrine to him. "What's a shrine doing here in the first place? and why do the three Regi pokemon reside in it? Never mind that, I bet Absol is inside. Come on Riolu!" The trainer said, [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]walking[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR] slowly up the staircase to the shrine with Riolu following behind him. The shrine was a very secluded area. It looked like a temple, and all around it were small cliffsides with grass and flowers growing wildly about. There was also a giant hole in the cave ceiling, which cast a bright light that shined down on the shrine, making the shrine seem sacred. It was hard for them to imagine that all of this was inside a cave. But as soon as they got to the top, they heard noise coming from somewhere, and from the top of the temple, Absol jumped down to greet the trainer and the Riolu. "Stay back Riolu! Absol! Why are you causing so much destruction on the town?" The trainer shouted. "Come on, give me an answer now!" The trainer shouted again. His voice echoed throughout the cave, and the Absol just sighed, and said to the trainer, "I see very well as much as you do , the destruction and chaos of the town. However all of that was not my doing. For the three guardians of this cave lie resting ahead. They keep the forces of nature in this region in check, and if one goes out of balance, the others also suffer a consequence, for all three must work in harmony with each other." "Then, why were you always in the town when those events occured? Why? The townspeople have always spotted you, and you are the one they blame for all of this." The trainer replied. "Well, if you have not noticed, many natural disasters have been happening all around the world, not just here. Climates in some parts of the world have been shifting and changing dramatically, and some parts of the world are drowned in darkness, or in an everlasting season of rain. Those events, I can not fully explain, but some evil has taken up upon this world and all who inhabit it, thus shifting the balances of the forces of nature. This is also one of the reasons why one of the guardians here have been disturbed, and why the town outside is in a bad shape. Did you not notice the weather before you arrived in this cave?" Absol replied. "Well, yes. I did notice that this town has been more humid and it has been extremely windy." The trainer said as he looked to Riolu and then looked back at Absol. "Now in order to fix this, you must place that stone you were given by the town elder in the shrine to restore balance to the three guardians. Now go, I will be watching." Absol replied. "Let's go Riolu. Don't worry, just stay close to me." The trainer said, walking inside the shrine towards the altar.-OokamiReki
[/COLOR]Riolu and its trainer gently placed the stone on the alter but nothing happened. Then suddenly three spheres popped out of the alter and began to levitate and shine. The spheres began to draw spirts towards them and then formed the shapes of the forbidden Regis. "To restore nature you must pass the test." said Regifire.-me
"What do you want us to to?" The trainer asked, looking at each individual spirit. Each spirit had the exact shape of it's pokemon counterpart, they also seemed to have a colored aura that surrounded them depending on their type. There were red, green, and sky blue colored spirits. "As you know, we are the guardians of this cave, and of the village. But we could not defend the village for very long, as an unspeakable evil has surfaced in this world, draining our powers in the process. We tried to protect everyone to the best of our abilities, but the evil pokemon was too strong, and it weakened us, dividing our powers into three. You see, we used to be one entity, but because of that event, we are three spirits." Regifire answered. "In order for us to be whole, you must recapture our lost powers and bring it back here. That task alone is dangerous, however, we still have our powers. Two of us do. But our other one has completely lost his powers." Regisky replied. "This is why I need you to go into Azure Forest with my sphere of power, and go deep inside the forest until you find a monument surrounded by fireflies. The monument is on a small island in the middle of a large pond, and I can not tell you how to cross it, because you can not swim in that water, but I know you will find another way. When you reach the shrine, place the sphere on the altar, and when it infuses my powers back, quickly bring it back here, becuase we do not have much time until the town gets attacked again!" Regipoison said. "All right." The trainer replied, taking the green sphere from the altar which lit up, and shined brightly, revealing a symbol of some sort inside the sphere. "Now go, and be careful. The path through the forest is full of tainted pokemon. I was the guardian of the forest, and when my powers were diminished, the pokemon who inhabited the forest became evil, tainted pokemon." Regipoison replied as the trainer turned around and said, "Don't worry. I can handle it." The trainer quickly ran only to get stopped by the Regi pokemon again. "Wait! Was there not a pile of rubble that blocked your path before you got here? Let us remove that for you." Regifire shouted as the three Regi spirits used their powers to shake the cave. "The road ahead should be clear, now go! Time must not be wasted!" Regisky said as the trainer and Riolu turned around and quickly ran outside the shrine with and out the cave, where he would soon find himself on his first important pokemon journey, into the Azure Forest.-OokamiReki
Riolu and his trainer entered the forest and continued walking forward until a strange looking Galvantula jumped out of a tree. "Oh no! This is far worse than I could have imagined. These pokemon aren't just tainted, they are Negative Pokemon!" announced the Regi. "Negative Pokemon?" said the trainer. "Yes they are pokemon of pure darkness. As you know a pokemon's level usually goes up, but when they are near enough to a source of darkness they level down and getting to level zero doesn't stop it. They continue and turn evil and change into horrible versions of themselves!" said the Regi. The Galvantula suddenly used a strange move. "Watch out for its Corrosive Acid!" Riolu quickly deflected it with Force Palm, then used Aura Sphere on the Galvantula. The Aura Sphere hit and the Galvantula cried out in pain and then quickly disintegrated. "What?!?" shouted the trainer. "Oh. I forgot to tell you that once defeated they disintegrate because their bodies aren't stable enough to survive fainting anymore." said the Regi. The trainer and Riolu advanced forward quickly defeating all the Negative Pokemon in their path. They soon came to a small clearing. "This is not the end yet, but we shouldn't let our gaurd down." Suddenly, a small portal appeared in the middle of the clearing. "I never thought it would actually... corrupt Celebi." Out of the portal came Negative Celebi.-me
"Do we really have to fight Celebi?" The trainer asked, looking at the Corrupt Celebi. It did not look like your average Celebi, it was colored a dark green color, and had what seemed like a black aura emiting from it. "Stop! It may look corrupt, but it has not fully turned yet! There is still time to turn Celebi back to normal! Celebi is the guardian of the altar here, and if Celebi dies, the altar will crumble and become destroyed." Regipoison responded. "How are we supposed to stop it?" Asked the trainer. "There is only one option you can do that can purify the tainted Celebi's heart, and that is to play a tune." Regipoison said. "Well, I don't have any kind of musical instrument on me..." The trainer replied. "Do not worry, here use this Azure Flute." Regipoison answered as the stone in the trainer's hands emitted what looked like millions of crystals forming an Azure Flute. "That is all I can do for you i'm afraid, I am growing weak. Just play whatever tune or notes you want and maybe that will calm Celebi down." Regipoison said again. The trainer grabbed the floating Azure Flute, and started playing a calm, soft tune. Which seemed to echo through the magical forest. The Celebi started getting wild, but eventually a bright light started to emit from it. "Now, point my power stone at Celebi!" Ordered Regipoison. The trainer did as he was instructed to, and the dark aura surrounding the Celebi was absorbed into the orb, and made the orb shine for a moment. "Now Celebi is cured, and the evil power that was tainting it has vanished." Regipoison said as the trainer walked up to the now normal Celebi. The Celebi closed its eyes and started slowly falling down. The Trainer soon realized that it was about to faint. "Hey! Don't faint on me now!" The trainer shouted as he rushed to grab Celebi just before it hit the ground. "I know what can help..." The trainer said as he took out a small spray bottle and sprayed the Celebi with it. The Celebi opened its eyes and then flew up. "Huh? Who are you? How did you get access to the inner part of the forest where I dwell? Nothing is allowed to go deep into the forest because of the seal! Ah..." The Celebi said as it stumbled a little. "Calm down, you seem to be hurt. Do remember anything?" The trainer asked, looking around behind the Celebi. "Well, I am the guardian of the altar here. As you probably know, that altar holds remarkable powers that can revive spirit stones. The only thing I remember is seeing a bright light, and then everything else... well I don't know." Celebi answered. "Spirit stones? You mean the one like this?" The trainer replied as he showed Celebi Regipoison's power stone. "That stone! Did you take it from the altar in the cave?" Celebi asked. "Celebi, this trainer is here to purify my spirit stone to place it in the altar so I can become one with my brothers." Regipoison answered. "Well, you could have just said so. Wait how did you get through the barrier in the forest then?" Celebi asked again. "Well, I don't remember seeing any kind of barrier..." The trainer answered. "It must have fallen when Celebi became tainted." Regipoison said. "What? Me tainted by what? I do not remember such things!" Celebi responded in surprise. "You said you saw a bright light before, and then everything went blank after that correct?" The trainer asked. "Yes, I was originally sitting in front of the shrine, but all of a sudden I was blinded by light and I lost consciousness... I remember only that." Celebi answered. "In any case, Celebi, I need you to guide this trainer to the shrine now. The day is turning to dusk, and if we do not hurry soon, the village may be attacked and destroyed for good." Regipoison replied. "Ok. Follow me! Don't worry about it getting dark when you in the inner forest! There are plenty of fireflies to see the way!" Celebi said as it flew down the path, prompting the trainer and the Riolu to follow it. "All right. Let's go Riolu." The trainer said as he and Riolu followed the trail deeper into the now dark forest.-OokamiReki
The trainer and his Riolu followed Celebi deeper into the forest. As they went farther, it became darker, and Riolu stayed close to his trainer. Every so often the trainer would glance up and see Celebi; the soft light surrounding it was reassuring. "Why is it so dark here? I thought that... when you got better again, the forest would become... lighter, for lack of a better word.""Yes." Celebi stared straight ahead, small eyes narrowed in worry. "You have not restored the stone yet, so the forest is not completely healed. We shall have to be careful."Almost as if on cue, a slight rustle, a whisper of a breeze, rattled the branches beside them. Riolu jumped as a big, spiky branch almost whipped him in the face."What was that?" The trainer asked quickly, reaching down and petting Riolu to calm him. "Be on the ready," he whispered to him. "I... am not sure." Celebi turned around slowly, its clear wings fluttering in a somewhat hesitant manner. No one was reassured by this, but they kept on trekking, glancing behind them every few moments.-Olih
As they walked deeper into the forest, darkness quickly surrounded them. Fireflies started to light up and fly around all throughout the forest, lighting up the ground and the scenery faintly as they flew. However, as they got towards the shrine, a mysterious mist shrouded it, and it was so thick, that even the fireflies faint light they emitted was swallowed up by it. "Here we are at the shrine's entrance. I don't know why this fog is here, but we will have to be cautious." Celebi said, quickly examining the environment around it. "We will enter first. Riolu stay close to me." The trainer said as he slowly walked forward into the mist. Riolu was following close by him and after a minute of walking forward, saw that the mist was no longer in front of them. They were finally at the lake, and they could see the small island with the altar on it. The lake was lit up in the moonlight, fireflies and untainted wild pokemon flew around the lake. Some pokemon were drinking from the lake, and others were resting underneath the tall forest [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]trees[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]. The moon was directly above the lake, and naturally shined its bright moonlight upon the forest. "This lake is really beautiful... I never thought that such a lake would exist in a forest like this!" The trainer said with surprise. Riolu was also looking around, amazed at the peaceful, almost paradise-like sight. Celebi came behind them and said, "It is amazing isn't it? Well, in case your wondering, the pokemon here are protected by the power of this lake. So they were not tainted. However, I don't know how I was afflicted, but anyways. In order to cross the lake and place the stone, you must take your first step on the lake and walk forward. The bridge is invisible, but if you have a pure heart, the bridge will be revealed and you may cross to the altar." "So I just walk into the lake then?" The trainer asked. "Correct, do not worry, you will not actually be stepping on the lake, as long as you do not walk off the path." Celebi responded. "All right then." The trainer said as he walked up to the lake, took a step forward, and soon after the lake lit up, and there was a bridge that appeared in front of him. The trainer and Riolu then walked across the bridge and ended up on the small island. The trainer then took out a stone, and when he was about to place it, he was pushed back and the stone floated and the whole forest seemed to become engulfed in a strong wind, then soon after, the stone became purified, and it shined brightly in it's place. "Now that it's purified, take it and hurry back to the cave! We don't have much time until..." Celebi was interrupted by an earthquake. "No... We purified the stone... it shouldn't have started!" Celebi said again. "What was that? What's happening?" The trainer shouted. "The forest and the village is about to be attacked! Quickly! Come here!" Celebi replied, but was quickly attacked by an unseen force and fell to the ground. "Celebi!" The trainer shouted as he ran across the bridge with Riolu behind him. He went up to Celebi and it got up, only partially wounded. "Don't worry about me, I can protect the forest." Celebi responded. "But you're not fully healed yet... You can't defend the forest by yourself!" The trainer replied, but Celebi turned around and got up. "I am the guardian of this forest, it is my duty to protect it with my [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]life[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]. You have a task too, as Regipoison instructed you, and as a former Pokemon Ranger don't you?" Celebi said. "Wait. How did you know..." The trainer was interrupted by another earthquake. "We don't have much time! You must place the stone at the altar in the cave to resurrect the Regi trio! Here, i'll open up a side path you can take that will quickly get you out of this forest! Follow it and don't look back! I promise I will take care of everything here!" Celebi replied as faint figures of tainted pokemon with bright red eyes approached in the distance. "Don't die on me now Celebi!" The trainer said as he picked up Riolu and started running down the forest path. As he went farther down the trail Celebi provided, it closed up, leaving no trace of it whatsoever, and eventually the figure of the trainer vanished. The other pokemon who were at the lake soon approached behind Celebi to defend it, and Celebi prepared itself. "I'm sorry... I knew this would happen. I don't know if I have the strength to fully protect everyone and this forest. Please... make it to the shrine on time..." Celebi whispered as the tainted pokemon drew closer, they started charging, and the pokemon behind Celebi also charged forward as well as Celebi.Meanwhile, the trainer got out of the forest, and he put Riolu down. They both walked up the small mountain trail and as soon as they were about to enter the cave, they heard a dragon roaring. They turned around, and in the distance, they saw the figure of a dragon pokemon attacking the town. "Were we too late? We have to keep moving!" The trainer said as he ran into the cave with Riolu.-OokamiReki
[/COLOR] Suddenly the Dragon pokemon turned toward them and roared. It was not a pokemon they had ever seen before. It looked almost like Raquasa but made entirely out of dark, hazy crystals. Suddenly, a laser beam shot out from its mouth narrowly missing Riolu and its trainer. "That is a Corrupt Pokemon. It has always been Negative and affects all pokemon around it." announced Regi. "Duck!" shouted the trainer as it unleased another laser beam. "Corrupt Pokemon are much more powerful than Negitive Pokemon since all Corrupt Pokemon are legendaries." said Regi. "I'm afraid we cannot pass until it is defeated." "We won't know until we try!" said the trainer as he started running into the cave and up the mountain. The trainer and his Riolu ran and ran up the mountain path as the Corrupt pokemon hurled bolders and wrecked the mountain with its enormous claws. Riolu tried its best to hurt the Corrupt pokemon but every hit it made seemed to do no damage at all to the pokemon. Finally, they reached the shrine. Unfortunately, it brought them out into the open and the pokemon finally had its chance. It reared back its head and began charging up for its final attack. "Quickly we have to get to the shrine before it finishes us and then goes on to destroy the village!" said the trainer as he ran toward the shrine. The trainer quickly put the orb in its place and the ground shook. The three Regi Brothers arose from their slumber to protect the village. "Now attack!" announced Regiflying, Regifire, Regipoison and the trainer. "Go Aura sphere, Areo Strike, Flare Combustion, Toxic Destruction!" they all shouted as the dragon fired its beam and they fired their final attacks. The attacks collided in an explosion causing the Corrupt pokemon to shatter into a million shards. "Finally, peace has been restored. We will now watch over the land closer so that something like this cannot happen again." said the Regi Brothers as they walked away and down the mountain. "We should investigate these shards." said the trainer as he walked towards the remains of the pokemon. He got to the remains and he thought he saw a shadowy figure pick up a shard, look at it, grumble and mutter "useless". The trainer picked up a bunch of the shards and left the village with them in a sack hoping to discover more about these mysterious pokemon and stop them from bringing harm ever again.-me

The End...
at least for now...

This story has ended but a new one will arise sometime... We might even figure out what this is really all about. I'm hoping to make a series of this. :)

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this one!
Me
Taposa
OokamiReki
olih

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Awesome, although I think we should do the sereis of this. Those shards might lead to... Corrupted Arceus... turning the world into negativness...

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
Years
Man, I was out of ideas when I was reading this but today I just was about to start a new part.. well guess I can try soon!

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Yeah I probably am gonna post a story starter for the second part sometime soon... Anyone who has some good ideas, keep em cause it will make the story better!

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Ok, new topic... how about:
If Lucario had a third evolution, what would it be?

Include the name, moveset, how it evolves, its type and what it looks like.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I don't really know... I prefer that Lucario does not gain a third evolution.

Sorry I just saw this question today and I have been busy again lately. So I haven't been on for the past few days.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
Signup

Activeness: 1-3 visits a week, or whenever I decide to come to PokéCommunity
Partner: Luke the Lucario (Male)
Why: Lucario is one of my two favorite pokemon, matched only by Mewtwo. I always use him in my team, and after I saw Lucario and the Mystery of Mew I realized how awesome he was.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012

Not sure but I dont think Lucario really needs another evolution

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Welcome Jarred. (Your name is like my classmate named Jared also called Jarhead)

Ok, new topic... how about:

I Agree that Lucario does not need evolution

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Gotta read that story some time later! After my current exams, I mean.
And right, Lucario does not need an evolution - but just if it had one...
Name: no idea.
Looks: I guess it's still something related to Egypt...what about a bipedal sphinx?
Type: must be fighting/steel right? this usually doesn't change.
Moveset: it's movepool should be larger than Lucario's...but Lucario's is large enough already. Following this logic, its movepool will almost include all TMs! LOL
Conclusion: Lucario indeed doesn't need an evolution. It would be too strong if there were one.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the club Jarred.
i agree that Lucario does not need evolution

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
I hope there isn't one. I don't like having to cancel evolutions, and the new one would probably look terrible.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years

Lucario doesn't need an evolution, Riolu can have an alternate evolution however like Gallade is...

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Jarred0809! Lots of people here also saw Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and realized that Lucario is an amazing pokemon.

I'll post a trivia question for the club tomorrow. I'm too tired at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back