• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

nyssa101red

master trainer
Years
  • hello I'm nyssa or nyssa101red I love pokemon I have pretty much all the video games and lots of cards videos and other collectibales I'm a pokeshipper and love aaml(ash and misty love) I wld love to chat my aim is emogirl88888 or u cld chat with me on here I guess I wld rly like some friends to tlk to on here cuz most of my friends have grown outta pokemon(curse 17 year olds) anyways my fave is all the old pokemon shows and my fave video game is crystal/soul silver anyways hmu :)

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Nyssa! <: I used to be obsessed with collecting the cards years ago. Even though that obsession died down a bit, I still love my cards to bits and wouldn't ever give them up. <3

If you stick around the forum, you'll make lots of friends, trust me! I was pretty quiet and barely spoke to people in my first few months here (still am that way but not to that extent anymore lmao) but met some great people regardless.

But yeah, enjoy your stay around here~ :3 If you'd ever want someone to show you around the forum, feel free to check out our Adoption Center!

Years
  • Hey, nyssa101red. :D I'm really glad to meet you. I'm not into Pokemon cards as much but I'm into the games.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC! As for me, I suppose the games are the part of Pokemon I'm most into, but what really keeps me here are the great people and, ironically, the non-Pokemon discussion sections. You'll frequently find me over at Other Voting polls and the Daily Chit-Chat (DCC) within Other Chat and Discussions, and they're good places to go when something other than Pokemon's on your mind.

Well, I hope you enjoy your time here, and have fun! If you want to chat, just leave me a message - I like getting messages :P

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • hello I'm nyssa or nyssa101red I love pokemon I have pretty much all the video games and lots of cards videos and other collectibales I'm a pokeshipper and love aaml(ash and misty love) I wld love to chat my aim is emogirl88888 or u cld chat with me on here I guess I wld rly like some friends to tlk to on here cuz most of my friends have grown outta pokemon(curse 17 year olds) anyways my fave is all the old pokemon shows and my fave video game is crystal/soul silver anyways hmu :)

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Welcome to the forums nyssa my name is Diablo, I also love Pokemon and Video Games but cut it to a minimum because of exams. lol emogirl is a cute name. I would love a chat if you ever feel like you want something drop by my profile and VM me or gimme a PM I'll be happy to talk. My fav would have to be Gen 5 cos of the great development of the storyline and characters.

Hope you have a good time here and make lots of friends :)

Back