• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alteration Transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
  • Kitt sat up. She had been lying on the foot of Kiri's bed, when she heard her shout. She looked at the floor. She was looking at herself. It could have been a different eevee, though.. "Hey you, what are you doing here and where's my trainer?!" She shouted, thinking this eevee might belong to Team Rocket. She leapt from the bed, ready to fight, but landed with a thud on her face. She lifted herself up with her front legs and looked down at them. Thay were arms.

Kiri looked at the girl who had just fallen from her bed-it was her! She immeadiately suspected what was going on-she and her eevee had switched bodies.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • In the middle of the forest, the two compadres are in their sleep as the sun rose from the horizion. The sky was colored pink- a beautiful cherry blossom hue. But what they don't know is that their life has changed forever. As Serenity shook from her sleep, she was really dizzy. Yawning, she stretched and got up.

"Boy, I feel weird. That's the last time I eat Pecha berries before going to sleep. Hey Crys- HOLY NUMEL DUMG!!!" She yelled looking at the motionless black, white, and blue Kirlia- her body. "Am- Am I d-dead or something?" She looked down and gasped. "WHAT THE FREAK!?!?!?" As she did she reached for Crys' backpack and opened it, inside was a mirror. Her hands shook as Serenity looked at the handheld reflection device. She was looking at Crys- through her own eyes! The girl walked over to the pokemon and screamed:

"Wake up, sleepy head! Wake up wake up WAKE UP!!!" She shook the Kirlia silly while still holding the mirror.

The Kirlia retailliated with a Confusion, unintentionally knocking the offender to a tree. "Don't shake me up unless it's very important!" Crys screeched. It was her words except it came out differently- sleeker, smoother, more feminine-like. As she walked up to the offender(which scrambled up to her feet), her eyes grew wide as the body towered the Kirlia.

"The annoyance... was... me?" The once fantastic trainer found it hard to take in. She was looking at herself.

"Heh heh... Here... Take the mirror... Crys..." The girl/Kirlia/whatever said rather shakily, still in shock of being knocked into a tree.

As the Crys looked into the mirror, she dropped it and it shattered into a million pieces.

"Well, at least I finally now how strong I can really be..."

"You mean that we... But..."

They both placed their hands on their heads and screamed at the top of their lungs, "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!! I'M YOU!!! NOOO!!!!!!!" They now have to look in a different perpective- each other's.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Outside a large house, a girl and her pokemon slept. They were camping, deep in the woods. It was early in the morning. The girl stirred. Her pokemon, Flare, who is a Charizard, lightly flapped her wings. Both beings were in a deep sleep, unaware of thier new dilema....

The morning's light peeked through the flaps of the tent. Flare yawn and stretched. She opened her eyes, to see the inside of the tent.
    I can't fit in here! Did I shrink? She peeked out the tent. She looked to where she thought she was sleeping... Flare screamed. She was still there, but she could see herself. Had she died? She wlked over to the little pond nearby. She looked at her reflection, and screamed again. She was totally different! She looked just like Emily...

Emily stirred in her sleeping spot. She heard someone scream. She opened her eyes,yawn, and stretched. What she saw was perculiar. She saw the woods, the trees that surrounded her. She stood up. She must've sleepwalked, something like that. She turned around and saw the tent. She tried to go in but found something was preventing her from accomplishing this task. She looked behind her, but she wished she hadn't. Two large wings were attached to her body. And a purple tail with a blackish flame. Emily screamed.

Flare turned away from her reflection, and saw her body trying to fit in the tent! She gasped. Mabye...

"Emily!" came a voice. Emily turned around and saw her body! She got a look of horror on her face. Her body! Standing by the pond! She ran over, but found she was alittle bigger. She rushed over to her body. Her finger pointed to the lake. "Look..." Emily did and saw a purple Charizard!
    "Wait..." she looked again at her body. "Flare?" She nodded. They both screamed.
    "YOU'RE IN MY BODY! I'M IN YOURS!" They shouted in unison. They now relized what happened.
    They'd switched bodies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • The beautiful color of the rising sun hit Max's face. He groaned and woke up. When he opened his eyes he noticed everyhting so... big. But suddenly, he saw his own body. "what!!?" Max yelled, but it just came like a different voice... more high-tuned... more... like a pok?mon he knew. Max stood up in two legs... and just when he wanted to run to his body... he ran slowly... "Nooo!!!! what happened!!?".

Lightning woke up with yell of Max. He stood up, and noticed everything smaller than before. "wow! my dreams became true! I'm talle...!!!! what!!? why am I talking human!? what happened!?" Lightning yelled as he saw his own body standing near him. "WHAT!? YOU'RE ME!! I'M YOU!!!! NOOOO!!!!" the both yelled. "MY WORST NIGHTMARE HAS JUST BECAME TRUE!" Lightning yelled as he fell to the ground. They just have switched bodies.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The Kyta body moves (the RP part was in my sign-up), and Kyta flinches slightly. The figure rises, stretching, then turns rigid. It studies her fingertips, her hands, and then turns around to stare at Kyta.
    "Sunny?" the Espeon Kyta murmurs at her body. The other Kyta freezes.
    "KYTA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BODY?"
    "Hist, no need to scream." the Espeon Kyta shushed, "Sunny, I guess we, us, we, uh, switched bodies."
    "Funny, I don't remember anything. Just, a flash of light." the not-Kyta shrugged.
    "Me too. How, strange," Espeon Kyat mused.
    The not-Kyta figits with her hair. "Um. Kyta...?"
    "Yes Sunny?"
    "How do you change clothing?"

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry to bother, but is it too late to join? ^_^;

Profile~ Human
    Name: Sebastian Lorne
    Personality: Sebastian is a bit hot-tempered, stubborn, and battle-happy. He really doesn't think before he leaps, and he refuses to admit when he's messed up because of it. He's also a bit of an idealist who believes that one can rely on dumb luck and straight-forward assaults to get through anything.
    Description: He's a tall, thin young man with wild, black hair and bright, blue eyes. His pale-skinned figure is often covered by a red, hooded sweatshirt (over a white t-shirt), baggy blue jeans, and Ash-style shoes.
    Other:
    -He's an only child, hence his possible snobbish, bratty traits.
    -His main goal: to become the Gym Leader of a Poison-type Gym. (He's nowhere near that skilled, though.)

Profile~ Pokemon
    Name: Mina
    Species: Venomoth
    Description: Basically, a regular Venomoth, though there's a dark spot on her forehead. Personality-wise, she's opposite her partner -- calm, calculating, and sweet... unless she's in a disagreement with Sebastian, at which point she can be fairly harsh and stubborn.
    Other: Sebastian's starter. She's loyal to him, though the two don't exactly get along all the time.

RP Sample: Will this do?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • "I'M YOU..! YOURE ME!!!" The two yelled at the same time. "This is so weird!" Kiri shouted, putting her new paw in front of her face. "I'm soo...Hairy!" "Well I'm bald!" Kitt shouted. The was a pause, and the two both started giggling. "Hey Kiri? How do you change your coat?"
    "My coat?" Kiri asked, confused at her friends question.
    "Yeah. I'm wearing your night time coat now, how do I change to your day time coat?"
    "Well first...um..."
    About an hour later, Kiri had taught Kitt to change her clothes. The two started down the stairs. "Act like a human." Kiri said. "Hello mom and..um...Dad! Kitt said, stumbling down the stairs into the living room. "Eevee!" Kiri said.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "ok Max... we have to do something" Lightning said. "Ok... I'll teach you how to be a human, and you'll teach how to be a pok?mon... we will continue our journey as we try to switch our bodies like they were before" Max replied. "Good idea... first, teach me how to walk and run, will you?" Lightning replied.

After a while, Lightning knew how to walk and run like a normal human... but Max needed to know how to walk and run like a Pikachu. Another while later, and Max understood how to run properly. "ok... we got the basics... what now?" Max said. "Wait! people's coming! ... we need to act like normal people... and pok?mon of course" Lightning replied.

Two kids just passed by and Max just said "Pika!". When the kids were gone, Max and Lightning looked at each other. "ok... so what are we going to do?" Lightning expressed. "hm.... we should advance... acting normally... we will have to teach each other as we continue... '" Max replied... looking at the next route.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Oh my God, oh my GOD!!!" Saphira shouted in the sqeaky Eevee voice, running around in circles. Izumi just stood there, pulling at Saphira's hair.

"What're we gonna do?!" She asked, standing in front of Saphira who ran into her leg, "We've switched bodies and don't know a thing about each other!!" She sat down, bellowing: "I WANT MY BODY BACK!!!"

"I do too!!" Snapped Saphira, a bit dazed. She paced around. "Lets see," She began. Izumi watched curiously. "We were walking through here, and then you asked something... And then we started fighting.... Then there was that weird voice and that flash of light.... Then nothing!! I can't remember!!! Arrrgh, this is so frustrating!!"

Izumi knew it took a lot to anger Saphira. "I don't remember either..." She said quietly. They both just sat there for a few minutes, thinking.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • "Um...Hi honey." Kiri's mom said, watching her daughter and her eevee struggling to walk right. "Are you feeling alright?" Her dad asked "Erm..yeah, we're fine.." Kiri said. Oh no..It had come out of the eevee's mouth! Thankfully her dad hadn't seen it. The two left the large house and went outside. Time to learn how to walk.

Kurosaki

I was awakened sometime in the morning, thanks to a loud crash somewhere else in the Pokemon Center. Along with Skit, I had taken residence in one of the rooms for the night.

"Uhh, David?" I heard a voice from across the room say to me, I glanced over to the origins of the voice, and saw... me? "We have a problem!"

I wanted to stand up so I could go over and get a better look, but I found I couldn't get off four legs, and why did everything seem so much bigger. "Who are you?" I asked, though it reminded me of my Skitty's voice...

"Skit," I? replied (XD) "It looks like we kinda switched bodies..."

"Switched..." I was about to finish by saying bodies, but another thought came to mind. "But you're a female Skitty aren't you?!"

"...Yup..."

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Too late to join?

Profile~ Human
    Name:Reyna
    Personality:A bit loud and crazy. Likes to see things and travel.
    Description:Tanned skined. Long dyed blond hair. Orginal hair color is ligth brown. Brown eyes.Wears a red dress and a tigth pink t-shirt. Most of the time she also wears a small black jacket. Has a small cowboy hat on.
    Other: She mostly likes to coornate pokemon in contests. Sometimes battles a bit.

Profile~ Pokemon
    Name: Razz
    Species: Vulpix
    Description:Just a regular vulpix
    Other:She a bit stuck up to other pokemon and people. The only person she likes being with is Reyna.

OOC: I think you seen how I RP but since this thing has already started I post something up.

IC: Reyna awoke with a massive headache. She said to herself, "What a nigth. Feels like my mind was pulled out of my head and slap into something else." She then opens her eyes and saw that her mattress was blue and some red hair was on it. Reyna then said, "When did I dyed my hair red?"

She thne got up but found it hard to do. She then saw two red and black paws. Then she saw that she was in a basket. "Isn't this Razz's sleeping basket." she said. THen she notcie that her voice also change too. It was more clam-like and basicly like a vulpix's.

Then she heard a scream. She knew that most have been her's so she tried draging herself to her side of the tent. Thank good she puts Razz's basket so close to her own sleeping bag.

She saw herself trying to get out. Herself then said, "Reyna get me out of here! I must have gotten into your bag last nigth while you were a sleep."

Reyna then said, "Is that you Razz? If you want to get out just wiggle out of it like a worm does. It also help if you open your eyes."

After some time Razz-Reyna was able to get out and open her eyes. She saw her self ther and said, "Why am I there?" and pointed to her vulpix body.

"Why am I there." Said Reyna in Razz's vulpix voice. Motioning to her human body.

After a moment of silence to think Reyna then said, "I think we change bodies."

"I think we have. But one question. I don't really like your nigth coat. How do I change to a different coat?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: You're accepted, Reyna.

Ic: About two hours later, Izumi knew how to walk, put on and take off clothes, and a few other nessicary things to know. She stood, letting Saphira see if she had put everything on right. She nodded, and Izumi smiled.

"Alrighty... Now what?" Asked Izumi, still getting used to human words. Saphira shrugged the best she could with Eevee shoulder, flicking her white tail about.

"I guess we just continue on. We'll have to act as normal as possible, which you be difficult... Boy are we in deep-"

"I get the point," Izumi said, cutting Saphira off. " You'll have to learn how to be a Pokemon, and I'll have to learn how to be a human..." They started walking down the path, talking to each other.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • After an hour, Max and Lightning taugh each other the most basic and neccesary things. "Ok... but I think I will have to learn how to attack." Max told Lightning. "Hm... true... but... wait... I think someone's coming!" Lightning replied. "what!? I hate this situation... HIDE!" Max replied.

The both hid behind the trees. After a little while of waiting for , what they tough, a girl and an eevee. But something was with them. Suddenly, Max was sent flying through the air hitting the route's ground hard. A poochyena tackled Max behind his back.

"oh great... Lightning! help me!" Max yelled, not remembering that the girl and the eevee were near. Lightning came out of the trees and looked at Max. "Ok... try to tackle it!" Lightning commanded Max. Max didn't know what to do... so he just charged his body against the Poochyena. He tackled the foe, and now the poochyena was more angry than before.

The poochyena attacked back with a tackle... which hitted Max. "oh c'mon!" Max expressed. Max tackled the foe, and the poochyena attacked back with the same attack. "Max! try to make an electric attack!" commanded Lightning. The poochyena tackled Max again.

Max was kinda tired now, and wanted to surrender... be he couldn't. Exhausted and without chance, Max suddenly attacked the poochyena with a thundershock. The poochyena fled from the battle after the attack. "wha... I just did what I think I did?" Max expressed again. Lightning nodded and asked Max how he did it. "I don't know... weird... WOO!! I won a battle!" Max replied. They both talked without remembering that the girl and the eevee could have heard them.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Emily and Flare both taught each other the basics of being each other. Emily flew around and used attacks, while Flare discovered how to play sports, and do some other things. A Zigzagoon walked acrossed Emily's path and Emily used her Ember. Zigzagoon got angry and Emily engaged in a pokemon battle.

Zigzagoon used Tackle, but Emily dodged by hovering. Then she landed and used Flamethrower. The Zigzagoon fled. "I did it?" Emily's mouth was wide open in disbelief. "I did it!" Flare shook her head.
    "Barely, now if that was something different, you'd be gone." Emily sighed. Flare got on her back.
    "Try flying with me on your back." Emily flapped her wings and rose. She flew over the forest and back to thier house.

::Sorry, I've got major Rpers block. >.<::

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Omg what did I miss???? Everything???? *frantically runs in circles* My computer has been uber slow, and my schedule's been uber busy, so.... what's going on? Please please tell me!

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Sebastian's eyes opened. Or rather, they were always open, but only then did he see. The blurry images resolved slowly into hazy yet familiar shapes -- almost as if he was viewing the world through a pair of glasses designed by Van Gogh. He sensed the cool, dewy environment around him and the soft, bitter-scented earth beneath him. As much as he tried, he simply couldn't recall ever leaving his sleeping bag. All that floated in his mind was an argument with his Venomoth (about whether to spend the day catching Wurmple or moving ahead to the next town, of all things) followed by a light. It was a beautiful light, but that part of the night seemed almost distant and quick -- almost like it never actually happened.

He strained to turn himself around to find something from the camp he made along the road, but he felt as if something restrained him. All of his limbs were stiff and made only small movements, no matter what he tried to command them to do.

Suddenly, he saw a pair of feet wearing the sort of sneakers he usually donned. The knees of the stranger bent first, lowering the rest of the body inch by inch to the ground until Sebastian was face-to-face (literally) with him. Or, rather, himself.

Sebastian rocked in discomfort and confusion. He couldn't piece together what happened, and he was quickly getting frustrated that he couldn't move to get a bigger picture of the situation. For a brief moment, he thought he was tied up, but he felt no ropes against his flesh. Only the earth.

Finally, the face spoke.

"Master?"

Again, Sebastian rocked. He didn't like the sound of that.

"Master," the figure said as he slipped a small mirror out of his pocket and angled it for Sebastian to catch his reflection. "I think you are me."

The statement hung in the air for a bit until panic took over. Sebastian rocked violently back and forth as he tried to wrap his tongue around the words in his mind (with a large lack of success, unfortunately). The human, meanwhile, calmly watched with a chin buried in his warm, human arms folded in front of him.

"So begins the first stage," he muttered miserably. "Shock and frantic denial of the truth."

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • "Uhn..." Kat woke to a stabbing pain in her head. Her eyes were blurry. "Paine, come here," she groaned, seeing a tail behind her. There was no response. "Paine?" Kat said, worried. She spun around. The tail disappeared. "I'm dreaming," she said, dropping her head onto the ground.

"Nyah!" Kat sat up. "Paine?" she said, a little groggy. She was face to face with...herself. A girl with thin brown hair, a white skirt, white thigh-high boots, and a black tank top was crouched in frong of her. She looked down. The body of a Meowth. She screamed.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Pika-mew, we're all just waking up and trying to teach each other how to walk, put on clothes properly, ect.

Saphira and Izumi watched as the trainer and pokemon took out the Poochyena. They seemed a bit starange, and the pikachu could talk. Definatly something odd going on. Izumi tilted her head, asking, "Did you two switch bodies?"

Saphira glared at her, hissing under her breath, "Izumi, shut up!!" There was no doubt the Pikachu had heard her. She had found that pokemon had better sences than humans. It was kind of cool, but a bit overwhelming.

"What? I just think- Oooh, look, a Beautifly!!" Izumi jumped into the air, trying to reach it, giggling. Saphira rolled her eyes, muttering something under her breath.

Saphira then stepped foward, sniffing the air. The trainer and pokemon's sents were mixed up, switched. so they had changed bodies also. The white Eevee sat down in front of them, asking, "Did you, by any chance, happen to see a light, and find you weren't.... feeling yourself when you woke up?" She chose her words carefully, speaking pokespeech to the Pikachu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back