• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Citrine

How many betas should i use, i plan on an Alpha, 2 Betas and then i final release

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Hi all i stopped by to post an update.

Its been real laid back, since i took a break, and now that i am bored i decided to make a title screen(attached)

Its not finished,i plan to maybe make a mountain like thing that raikou stands on and maybe change up the lightning. This is just a progress report of sorts

i made it using the thunder and thunderbolt attacks from wormintheworks attack sprite sheet i got from The Spriters Resource. and a raikou sprite from google

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Now that is an awesome title screen.
It's a little similar too thex4's though, except it doesn't have a custom Rayquaza! XD
Maybe u shoould have a custom Raikou sprite on the title screen instead of a regular, game freak Raikou sprite.

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Now that is an awesome title screen.
It's a little similar too thex4's though, except it doesn't have a custom Rayquaza! XD
Maybe u shoould have a custom Raikou sprite on the title screen instead of a regular, game freak Raikou sprite.

How would you go about making a custon sprite, i really suck at drawing

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
I don't know! :P
I suck at drawing too.
And title screens!

Oh yeah i found out that THEx4's rayquaza isnt custom...its from the sootopolis cutsceen from pokemon emerald, i just found the sprite sheet :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Oh yeah huh, it is. :shocked:
I completely forgot about that seen.
But, the Entei on cooley's title screen is a custom made by nicholas and I think -Hackmew-

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
on the 1st pg which patch is the most up2date? :s

The Re-alpha is the most recent one but the both end at the same gym, the re-alpha was just released to fix some things(though there are still some errors)

please dont make an instant judgement when playing the alphas, Beta 1 will be so much better

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
The hack does not see anything of interest
change the tiles

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
The hack does not see anything of interest
change the tiles

From this i gathered, "i dont like this hack, change the tiles" - or- "I dont see anything of interest in this hack, by the way change the tiles"

And my is answer is, No! I like the snowy tiles, plus since this is an Emerald hack i plan to keep the R/S/E tiles, i went through a lot to get them the way they are. And no that doesnt mean that in the furture that the hacks i make are gonna contain the same tiles, its just that for this one i like the snow :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Uh-Oh! :shocked:
This seems to be dying.
So I'll bump it for u! :D

~BUMP~
So, how r things going?

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
WEll my current status putting the finishing touches on some maps, then i need to find some sprites, finish some scripting, then edit the trainer levels.

Then i should be ready to release the first Beta :D

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Seriously people i need a spriter BAD....i cant release the next beta untill someone can volunteer to make me some sprites, i have a Team thread called Team Khaos please apply there if you would like to be my spriter. I mostly need those Attila and Hun sprites, and 3 legendary Dogs as OWs.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
FINALLY 15 posts (my internet problems didn't help) so here they are
AttilaHun.png
I'm a bit dissapointed with Hun's hair but if you want I can redo him

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
UPDATE PEOPLE:

I have added to more important peeps to my team

Cirothe: My new awesome spriter

Wind~: My new Map Fixer Guy Dude(yes that is his "official title")

I will add More screenshots in the future, or since we are so close to the beta release i may wait and post em as i release the beta 1.

If you want to apply to my Team then go to Team Khaos thread in the Team Discussions thread. This hack is nearing the release so check back here often and see if there is an update :D

Also i want to see some support out there, there are some userbars in the first post. And i this hack is going to be the first Emerald hack on the HotW list, but that is only possible if i have your votes. I am counting on all you to make this Hack possible!!!!

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
So...this is the famous citrine...

It looks good...atleast, to an extent, I like the dull maps...just for the record.

HOPE I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING AKWARD!

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
wow nice hack, good luck
how much till beta???

Acually not very long from now, all i have to do is scripting and Graphics inserting. Then i release the Beta to the testers, and i fix the errors they find then i release.

UPDATE: we finally have out Attila and Hun Sprites thanx to Team Khaos' new spriter Cirothe. Here they are, tell us what you think about them:

picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back