• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PinkPirate's Chest of Threasue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
I shall adjust the list after these last two trades. You tell me what you have that you are willing to part with and we can make a deal.
I got
1x Relic Silver
1x Relic Gold
1x Relic Copper
1x Relic Statue
1x Relic Crown
1x Sun Stone
2x Thunder stone
1x Mater Stone
2x Moon Stone
3x Heart Scale

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
Years
I count 15 pokes for trade and 15 items on your list. Tell me if my math is correct and we can strike up a deal. I will not be ready to trade for a half of an hour, though.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
I count 15 pokes for trade and 15 items on your list. Tell me if my math is correct and we can strike up a deal. I will not be ready to trade for a half of an hour, though.

You count it right
We may have to trade tomorrow though since I have to go somewhere now.
is it okay with you?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
hi! do you happen to have any MALE pokemon that knows the move OUTRAGE? im looking for one that coule breed with a horsea. (Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Axew, Fraxure, Haxorus, Druddigon, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon) it would be nice if it has adamant nature.

and also, maybe a female horsea with adamant nature?

i just need to borrow them so i could breed them. maybe i could give you a thunderstone for the help? :)

oh, what is your victini worth? is it UT?

PinkPirate

Years
You count it right
We may have to trade tomorrow though since I have to go somewhere now.
is it okay with you?
We can certainly trade tomorrow. Just PM me when you have time.

Not really sure on the Victini. I got him in a trade. Let me check through my pokes and see if I have what you need. I will get back to you tomorrow, It is gettting rather late for me.

Last edited:

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
Back again, interested in the Cress and Terrakion. Interested in a life orb and something else? (evo stones, heartscales, candies, pp max)

Shorty-

Unique is an Understatement.
Years
Interested in your GAMESTP Raikou * & or GAMESTP Entei *

I have:
Heartscales
Firstones
Moonstones
Oval Stones
ShinyStones
Sun Stones
Thunderstones
Waterstone
Duskstones

*if your looking for something else i will look

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2011
Bout 3 rare candy?

what can i get with 3 rare candy and i think a have a evolutionary stone maybe sun stone

Last edited:

PinkPirate

Years
hi! do you happen to have any MALE pokemon that knows the move OUTRAGE? im looking for one that coule breed with a horsea. (Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Axew, Fraxure, Haxorus, Druddigon, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon) it would be nice if it has adamant nature.

and also, maybe a female horsea with adamant nature?

i just need to borrow them so i could breed them. maybe i could give you a thunderstone for the help? :)

oh, what is your victini worth? is it UT?

Sorry, I didin't find a male with the move outrage. Sorry.

PinkPirate

Years
Back again, interested in the Cress and Terrakion. Interested in a life orb and something else? (evo stones, heartscales, candies, pp max)

I will take a life orb and a rare candy.

Interested in your GAMESTP Raikou * & or GAMESTP Entei *

I have:
Heartscales
Firstones
Moonstones
Oval Stones
ShinyStones
Sun Stones
Thunderstones
Waterstone
Duskstones

*if your looking for something else i will look

I will take the waterstone and a heartscale.

Last edited:

PinkPirate

Years
I can give you all three if you would like (life orb, heartscale, rare candy). Are you able to get on wifi now? Or should I wait until tomorrow?
I have a few trades lined up right now, so I will PM you when I am ready. And it is just one item per poke. I don't care.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2011
i want the shiny kyogre?

its not on the trade list but its in ur shiny list and i really need it so this may need some nigotiating(im giving 3 and a evolutionary(thunder stone,sunstone)for kyogre only or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back