• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
I never said Allister was skipping, just that he has no intention of participating if he can get away with it. That aside, what if skipping is good for plot/character development?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Well this should be an interesting class...

Edit: That's only half sarcastic it will be a great read.

Edit: I'm loving how the Janie situation is heating up :D. I am so glad she was introduced.

Thanks :) she's a fun character to play. Actually based her off of someone who used to bully me. So some of the stuff she'll end up doing (pouring the juice over Cheryll's head, and eventually breaking Cheryll's glasses, and a few other things) will be stuff my bully actually did to me.

And what if I tell you that no one is allowed to skip that class? c:<

I hope Cheryll will be okay, she does have the note from the nurse. I had a head injury a few years ago like what she has and i wasn't allowed to swim or do any exercise for a week.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
1) Vampires aren't able to participate in swimming class. It's not like the whole pool can be diluted for the sole purpose of letting the very few vampire students participate.

2) Machomuu, look up "swimmer with no arms". He'd better learn.

3) Yuu would probably freeze the water. Frio might, but Frio has better control over his powers, so it would be less likely.

4) Gen, that's a good way to express your hatred for your former bully! Much better than shooting her ovaries out in real life! :D

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys :P I was just kidding haha

Torn- Ryuu created a poison to temporary disable James and Nami's Youkai powers, weaknesses including. This poison already existed though :3 so… he didn't really create it… just made it ^-^

Don't tell me it's not possible just because it didn't appear in R+V, please c: sometimes a GM has to make up things just to let some things work. c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Vampires get poison to swim.

Catwomen can just climb up onto a really high cabinet and swat at anyone who tries to get them down.

Gavin's just out of luck. Also, I hope someone, for the love of God, asks him, "Hey, need a hand?"

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Yorick definitely should do that! That joke suits him so well~

If Yorick sees Gavin trying, he probably will wonder if he actually needed the other hand or not (or comment that he looks like he could use a hand). Someone could also explain to him the meaning of the expression beforehand or use it while he's around.

Very well. I shall sacrifice Yorick for the sake of my fellow RPers' amusement.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
If Yorick sees Gavin trying, he probably will wonder if he actually needed the other hand or not (or comment that he looks like he could use a hand). Someone could also explain to him the meaning of the expression beforehand or use it while he's around.

Very well. I shall sacrifice Yorick for the sake of my fellow RPers' amusement.

Wooo~ :D that's the spirit~ seems like i'll be having some fun reading some certain posts ^^

Khawill

<3
Years
So behind, gotta post, but I have to do school. Must go on....

I haven't been reading much either, from what I can gather in the OOC, everyone is swimming correct? And this is all mandatory?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@Khawill Right now its just about time to head to the classroom for that Human History class. THEN it'll be time to hit the water.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sapphire Rose

Years
So behind, gotta post, but I have to do school. Must go on....

I haven't been reading much either, from what I can gather in the OOC, everyone is swimming correct? And this is all mandatory?

Class has yet to start c:

1st class = Human History
2nd class = Swimming Class

You may join swimming class but it's not necessary... i'd like it if you would join though since a lot of people are going to skip it *cough* Genevieve *cough* Machomuu *cough*

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I guess Claire* died :c

How is the Solo Rescue Squad coming along? I'm only really noticing references, but I don't usually read irerelevant posts, so... Meh.

Back