• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den Version 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
The question is, Salamence vs Garchomp. For me the more accurate and challenging question would be 'Salamence vs Dragonite.' Due to both being the exact same typing, with a little bit of differences in both. Just sayin'

But Garchomp is the guy to win. He's got the speed, he's got the strength, not to mention he's straight up Uber in every way shape or form, thus being banned in such lower tiers and even tournaments! He's deadly. He's vicious. He's beastly. Not to mention being in a Sandstorm team with 'Sand Veil,' just makes him more threatening than those of a Legendary Pokemon even!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Salamence vs Garchomp
Well, Garchomp imo is the best dragon, and the best sweeper. With Life Orb and after Swords Dance it can 2HKO Skarmory. When Stealth Rock is in play, a OHKO. I would say Garchomp easily wins.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Mind if I start a new topic? c:

Which starter Pokemon would you give a Dragon typing to?

Okay so the obvious choice here is Charizard, but I'm going to avoid him for a bit of fun. I think Serperior or Feraligatr are the best two candidates, and possibly even Meganium. Serperior looks like it could easily have some Dragon-like qualities with the way its body is formed and the way it acts so regal & powerful; plus it'd be incredibly interesting to see a Grass/Dragon type. Then with Feraligatr it's more a case of them looking like huge ancient draconian monsters; this seems like a fair reason to class them as Dragon type candidates to me. xD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Which starter Pokemon would you give a Dragon typing to?
Feraligatr - it looks like a dragon type pokemon imo
Charizard - A Lizard Pokémon, biped, with wings of a dragon and fire-eater. it can learn a few movements of the dragon type, as well as to cross with them.
Sceptile - As Charizard, has characteristics of a lizard, but without wings. It is able to learn one or another blow Dragon, as well as to cross with this type Pokémon.

Years
Username: Loner_grunger
Activeness: not much
(busy with college and stuff), but i'll try to participate as much as I can
Partner Pokemon:
Andrew the Hydreigon and Layne the Garchomp

As for the current topic: well, I guess it's pretty obvious that even thought Sceptile and Charizard are not dragons, they're draconic pokemon, so they should receive it. Feraligator
could, but hey it's more water than anything IMO.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: Loner_grunger
Activeness: not much
(busy with college and stuff), but i'll try to participate as much as I can
Partner Pokemon:
Andrew the Hydreigon and Layne the Garchomp

As for the current topic: well, I guess it's pretty obvious that even thought Sceptile and Charizard are not dragons, they're draconic pokemon, so they should receive it. Feraligator
could, but hey it's more water than anything IMO.
welcome to the club,Loner!!

New Topic:
Favorite Dragon-Type Gym Leader? Which of the gym leader's Pokemon (the one you chose in the first question) do you like best?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: TheAC29
Activeness: I'll always be active for more topics about Dragon Pokemon :)
Partner Pokemon: Garchomp and Giratina
welcome to the club, TheAC29!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions!

Years
As I saw that the topics have been slowly dying I've brought up a new topic to add. What draconic pokemons(in dragon egg group) that are not Dragon type would you give Dragon typing to?

I'd give it to Milotic, Sceptile and if they weren't 2 types alredy, to Charizard and Gyarados.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What draconic pokemons(in dragon egg group) that are not Dragon type would you give Dragon typing to?
i will go with charizard, Gyarados, Aerodactyl Feraligatr Sceptile and milotic.

new Topic :
What is your favourite Dragon type badge?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oo, this is quite a unique topic! I've gotta go with the Rising Badge. This badge is very iconic of Dragon types and I thought the general design was just outstanding; especially compared against the other badges of the generation. I do also like the Legends badge, but I think the design of that badge is too similar to the Orange Islands badges in the respect that it does just look like a sea shell. :p

pokemon_badges-risingBadge.gif

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
my fave is the Rising Badge. it's design is awesome. i don't like the design of the Legend Badge
Legend_Badge.png

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'm busy with school so i cannot update this club as often as it needs it. Thus, I would like to see if there is anyone willing to volunteer to take over as owner of this club. If you wanna be the new owner, please PM me about, and I'll proceed to discuss it with the
moderators.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
~Club closed due to owner's request. (Rather than transferring ownership, it was decided it'd be best for the club to restart from scratch. So feel free to remake it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back