• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen A New story line and Start off to the game X and Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ok we all know the story of all Pokemon games, where a 10 year old trainer starts off the journey as a Pokemon trainer and then chooses there first Pokemon. Later the meet with the antagonist and beats gyms , discover new places and then becomes a Pokemon Master.

Game Freak have been using this story for ever and I think that we need a new change to the plot. Maybe at the start of the game Team plasma is talking to the Professor and later we defeats the Professor in the battle and demands to take or of his Pokemon. Team plasma locks the professor and you up, while searching for more pokemon to steal. The professor them let you choose 1 of 3 Pokemon he hid from the Team Plasma. You then choose you starter and then break you way out of the cage to fight the team plasma member. I like this start, it's different and awesome.

And maybe during the game the leader of team plasma invites you to join. You can accept or decline. If you accept you get the new uniform. also there is missions you have to do to level yourself up and be promoted all the way up to leader. You have your own place and later you can leave Plasma any time. I know that in the original story you defeat them, but how awesome would I be to join them. I think this puts a twist to the story. what do you think? please let me know and also add your suggestions.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Team Plasma isn't involved in the new games as far as we all know. Odds are it is a new team seeing as Plasma is in two separate sets of games.

As for how your game scenario starts, its too long. Its a quick hi how are ya, then start your journey. What you have posted deviates way too much from the trainer point of the games. That and Gamefreak won't promote children joining evil teams. That would get them in all kinds of trouble.

Its always going to start the same way and have the same basic structure.

We have deviated from the 10 year old thing once though. Other than that, its not going to change mostly for simplicity sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back