• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Majestically boss? I could definately go with that :P

I just noticed I havent changed my user title to match it lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
This is the best I can salvage from the video. Is it too sloppy looking?

25jv80o_th.jpg

{:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yeah i'll just join in Elendil. Although i'll stay for an hour before going to bed.
Edit : What is this Jess?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Your user title fits I guess, Sylveon loves Cherrim, but it has no choice but to devastate it with its mighty flying wisps of fire.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm sorry that I probably started another picture trend here, but I just saw this on my Facebook and I freakin' lol'd hard.

Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not around enough to spam DCC with pictures. x;
Working on a drawing right now. I really like the concept, but I'm not sure if I can pull it off.

I was going to post a picture anyway, but I don't have any that are funny enough to post. T:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
That was actually the only one I was gonna post, I just had to share it with you guys cuz I found it really funny :P

And I'm catching some Dream World Pokemon for my trading thread right now :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I havent gone to the Dream World in a while. I tend to forget about it a lot.

I too have no funny images to post .-.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I lost my account info for the Pokemon website, so I can't access the DW anymore. :c I don't know if it'll work if I make another account, considering it'll be the same copy of White version as before.

I don't really play Gen V, though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I lost my account info for the Pokemon website, so I can't access the DW anymore. :c I don't know if it'll work if I make another account, considering it'll be the same copy of White version as before.

I don't really play Gen V, though.

Why not? I think GameFreak really outdid themselves in that generation, and Gen VI is going to be awesome too.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Why not? I think GameFreak really outdid themselves in that generation, and Gen VI is going to be awesome too.

If by outdid you mean created even crappier pokemon designs then yes, I agree.

Some of the designs are decent-ish but most are complete garbage.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't really know. Something about it just deterred me from playing. Honestly, it could be my lack of knowledge of the game. x; Heck, I never even beat White version. I beat the Elite 4 and caught Zekrom- and the game has been collecting dust since. I liked it at first, though- heck, my Tepig was fully evolved (and maybe at lvl50, I can't remember) before I went to bed the night I got the game.

Now I want to play it again. {:
I can't reset it, though, without dumping off my first Unova Pokemon (female Emboar) and my shiny Golbat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back