• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professional Photography in the Pokémon World

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • if you lived in the Pokémon World would you ever take your Pokémon to a professional photographer? like the ones that have backdrop colors as backgrounds when they take your picture in front of some kind of screen (a backdrop is the colored background like you get your school picture taken with on picture day) would you pay money to pose with your Pokémon in front of a photographer at a photo place?

I would take the Reshiram I would be married to to a photographer and probably be a repeat customer with a lot of love backdrops (I RP that already using a company called, Picture Pokémon Photography)

what Pokémon and what poses would you have a professional photographer take if you would go to a professional photographer?

Back