• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

levity or severity?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    i'm very easy going with very stringent morals and values, and a standard of behavior that i expect from myself most times. i forego that almost immediately when i'm around friends and people i'm comfortable around.

Years
  • I'm much too serious for my own good and I hold myself to high standards which I often don't meet, which only serves to make me more serious and hard on myself. I do have lighthearted, easy-going moments though. Guess I have to be in the right mood.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I'm not too serious most of the time. Mainly, I get quite stern with my behavior when I become engrossed in any form of schoolwork, especially in writing essays.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much easy-going.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    So severe. Well, actually it depends on my mood. I can be like genki girl one day and happy and hyper, and the next day I can become authoritarian and pretty mean. But I usually don't hurt other people, lol.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm stern if anything.. and I take things seriously for the most part. But I also know when to let go and just chill. However I do approach situations according to what they need; I see both "how can I make this in my favor" and "I'll just let it go" depending on what's going on.

However, I don't let things sway me. I used to bend myself to stronger people's will when I was younger and I hated the fact that my integrity was lost. Now I make it a point to stay true to myself, so I do so. I'm not going to fake behaviour around others, and that's how I think it should be. Im generally accepting of others and easygoing that way, but I expect others to do the same to me (as in not being fake) as I wouldn't waste my time with false people.

I have goals I want to reach in life.. and I want to reach them quickly so I rarely like to take things slowly. However when time comes to relax.. I thoroughly enjoy being lazy.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • my outlook in life is pretty optimistic, and i tend to be quite easy-going in my ways. if i ever get serious, it's usually because i have to deal with sensitive events or people. but over-all, i'm a pretty light-hearted individual.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm a pretty light-minded character and hate complications. I have a lenient outlook on most things, but I make sure not to infringe a certain balance I like to keep. It's not always that you can be so secure and easy-going; life will throw obstacles at you, but I try to be as optimistic as I possibly can.

Back