• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nariko's Artwork

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
Years
  • Here's the art that I've recently been working on. I put a lot of work into this stuff and I dont muck up my images by placing copyright signs all over the place, so I'm trusting that none of you will steal my art.

This is not a request thread, it's just to show off some of my art, but if you want me to do a specific Pokemon in a specific stance, tell me and maybe I'll add it in ;)

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Awwww I like your work! I think the lineart's nice and clean and there are some very interesting poses in there. The only thing I can suggest is that some images are a bit large and could pose problems for people with lower screen resolutions. :) I think some of them could do with resizing, but the actual art is great and I really enjoyed looking at it!

My favourite is the Vaporeon; I just love the pose!

--FG

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
    Years
  • Mistywishmaker: Thanks ^^

Forest Grovyle: Thanks, I tried resizing them a couple of times, but each time, the image didn't look as smooth as it did in the normal size and it was bothering me, lol

Back