• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • EpiEpi rolled over and started gently kigking the leaf into the air with it's hind legs and it assented to the idea. After all, another Espeon would be good and he was bored anyway.

Years
  • Jolteon Vs Falreon would be held first (unless u guys dont want to be) otherwise Evvee will face Umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    okay then.
    My move will be......Zap Cannon!!!!
    A huge lightning orb started to form with a big shocking bang.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Missed

Jolteon knew it was comming. Flareon's Fire Spin attacked missed.
    Jolteon jumped high into the air and used Double Kick! :D

Years
  • katfox2, if you r confused y u r battling read my post in the 1st page, (unless u jsut rping that u r)

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
  • katfox2 said:
    Jolteon knew it was comming. Flareon's Fire Spin attacked missed.
    Jolteon jumped high into the air and used Double Kick! :D

Godmodders.How could you just know it was coming in thin air?You also copied my movements.Dude,you could've moved out of the way.Sorry,but I'm sick of it.I quit this battle.

Years
  • dont quit the rp, just quit the battle, plz... u can re-match, or jsut say he's the winner (but try and not quit plz)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Sorry!!!!

Eevee Tamer said:
    Godmodders.How could you just know it was coming in thin air?You also copied my movements.Dude,you could've moved out of the way.Sorry,but I'm sick of it.I quit this battle.

Oops!!!!
    I am really sorry Eevee Tamer, I hope you will forgive me. :'(

SORRY, I AM REALLY SORRY!!!!

Years
  • continues to wait for umbreon... if he doesnt show i will have to declare myself the winner 9since i designed the tournament...) next up is espeon and vaporeon, but i will give umbreon 2 hours(our time hours to show or else espeon and vaporen will battle next)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    kirby00 said:
    continues to wait for umbreon... if he doesnt show i will have to declare myself the winner 9since i designed the tournament...) next up is espeon and vaporeon, but i will give umbreon 2 hours(our time hours to show or else espeon and vaporen will battle next)

OOC: Why are we having battles any way??? :(
    I mean, it just makes the other person angry!!!! :disappoin
    Eevee Tamer got angry at me yesterday because of that battle, remember??? :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back