• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DVD Collection?

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2012
Any others out collecting the tv show s on dvd? I have the Indigo League and Orange Islands. I'm looking for Johto. I have not seen any when it aired on tv, I want to expand my collection and continue the epic story that is Pokemon. My question to you is.... Is there any way I can get the Johto Journeys on DVD? Box set perhaps like the Indigo League. Or if any of you out there have it and would be willing to part since as far as i know it is out of production for some reason. If this isnt the correct section, I apologize. But any help would be appreciated.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sadly, I don't have any of the series, I only have like 2 VHS tapes containing 3 episodes each. I also have the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Pokemon movie.

I can't really seem to find the DVD boxset for Pokemon tho.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
If you have Boomerang, they will show the Kanto Johto and probably OI seasons again in about a year. They are in the DP season now and showing 1 episode a day down from 2.

Anyways, I have the Orange Island episodes on DVD somewhere, but I don't know where it is at the moment. I do have them though.

I also have 2nd,5th,6th, and 9th movies on DVD and Mewtwo Returns on DVD. I am looking for the Lucario movie at the moment and the 1st movie.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
I have indigo and OI on DVD. I did have DP(first season) but sold them. I have movies 1-8, movie 10 on dvd and have movie 14 and 15 on DVR.

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2012
Good to see other people collecting ^_^ Anybody know why they stopped production of Johto? seems like a dumb thing to do. It hurts my feels

Back