• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Infinity (Not related to any Tales games) *PG-15*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Congratulations, you have won tickets for the S.S. Finality, a cruise that travels from Florida to Africa, and back again! During this cruise, you will encounter beautiful marine life, the vast ocean, and huge storms that suck you into alternate dimensions!

You will find youself washed up on the sunny Isle of Caprina, located in the world of Retriba. This large island is home to many different kinds of people, as well as wildlife. However, take heed, as monsters roam the land, and they're no laughing matter! You'll have to release your Batalha Alma, the source of your powers!

Batalha Alma: The Batalha Alma is believed to be located deep in one's heart, and gives that person newfound abilites. Batalha Alma can only be unlocked by an ancient Retriba ritual, and the person must be at least 13 years of age to unlock it. Batalha Alma is classified into 5 different categories, and each category alters the users appearance appropriately.

Anima Alma- Anima Alma is the first form of Batalha Alma, and gives the user the capabilities of an animal, and also alters ones appearance appropriately.

Mage Alma- Every resident of Retriba has the capability to use magic, but those who have Mage Alma are more powerful, and can learn a wider variety of spells. They also have a higher tolerance to magical damage.

Elemental Alma- Those with Elemental Alma have power over one element, and one element alone. Their hair and eye colour change to reflect the element they have power over.

Combat Alma- Those who posess Combat Alma excel in the use of weaponry, be it a sword, bow, anything.

Dark Alma- The fifth and final alma, Dark Alma gives the user the ability to use extremely strong dark magic. It is considered a bad omen to possess this alma, as most users fall to the dark side over time.

Form

Name:
Batalha Alma: (Which of the 5 types will you possess? You can leave this blank if you want it to be a surprise)
Appearance: (This is how you appear before we gain our Batalha Alma, so it should be clothing from our world)
Personality:
History:
RP Sample:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Name: Robert Price
Batalha Alma: SUPRISE. :3
Appearance: He has short brown hair, in fact, only a quarter inch on the top, and tapered on the sides and back. His hair has been bleached to a light brown by his tanning, and his skin has darkened to a medum compleion, that contrasts with his hazel eyes. He stands at 5'11'' and usually wears simple ?T-shirts and jeans, though depending on the climate, he can wear a black leather trenchcoat.
Personality: Alternating. At times he's your nice, outgoing guy, but at others, he's a bit withdrawn, and thinks only in objective terms, and will do anything to get to the end he wants.
History: Your typical teenage homeschooler, there isn't anything worth noting in here.

Years
Name: Rachel Lorenzo

Batalha Alma: Combat Alma

Appearance: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Anime/GothicGirl.jpg

Personality: Rachel may look intimidating at first sight, but in truth she has a heart of gold and would protect friends and allies from any harm if she could. Though she may not be the most talkative person, she is one of the most loyal you could ever hope to meet. A person of few words, but friendly in her actions and intentions, she hates backstabbers and liars and will gladly turn her back on them without any feeling of regret and mercy. She takes great liking to nature and any sort of weaponry, be it historical or modern day.

History: (Will do tomorrow)

RP Sample: (Will do tomorrow)

Man, I really need to finish my sign up?s for these RPG?s >>

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
((Bet I know what shiney's gunna be XD hehe))

Name: Dara Jones
Batalha Alma: hmm....*sniggle* Do I dare? Ah the dark side is so tempting but I think I'll go with...Surprise* Evil grin*
Appearance: She is a girl about mid hieght, and weight with short spikey hair that has been dyed neon purple. Her skin is devoid of color because of lack of sunlight. On both of her wrists are a chain of japanese symbols(Katakana) tattoed in black. They stand for: 'The Darkness known as light that flies on shattered wings'. Her eyes are a light blue, but she often wears colored contacts to hide them. She wears a large black hoodie with the Word: 'Kyo' on the front in orange, that has two cat ears on top and an angry mark in orange. (What? I saw one and I wanted it so don't judge me!! *Sniggles*)) She also wears black bondage jeans with several straps crisscrossing here and there. Dara always has her purple bookbag with her as well.

Personality:Rude, Mean, and often aggressive, Dara comes off as an uncaring and over tempermental woman. She hates drama, and will normally voice that opinion. Another thing about Dara is that when she wants to be left alone she means it. A loner by nature she will avoid others at all costs.

History: When Dara was 16 her parents moved to America from London and drug her along for the ride, which, did not sit well with her. She became wild and often uncontrollable, picking fights with anyone who she crossed paths with. Then when her father died in some freak car accident she became quiet and detatched from the world. Her mother remarried, which, Dara boycotted with all her might. When it failed she became rebelious again and cut her long blonde hair short and dying it. At school she was know as a bully and feared by most people. After graduation she went to college and continued her reign of terror. (XD)

RP Sample: (Meh, here goes))

The deafing sound of heavy metal filled the small bedroom that a young woman occupied, various posters of bands and violent fantasy sceens litering the walls. The room was a mess, clothing and other objects cluttering up the floor. Stacks upon stacks of books lined a small writting desk in the far corner, pretty much hiding it from veiw. A woman in about her mid fifties pounded on the door angrily, trying to be heard over the music. But, her calls of rage fell on deaf ears as a young woman spun in around in circles in a black desk chair, bobbing her head to the music.

" DARA!!! TURN THIS BLOODY MUSIC DOWN!!!" The older woman screamed, pounding again. Dara rolled her eyes and got to her feet, the straps of cloth that hung from her baggy clothes swinging to and fro as she crossed the room to the door. She threw open the door and the older woman held her ears, taking a step back.

" WHAT!?" Dara yelled over the music, an annoyed expression on her face.

" TURN IT DOWN!! DINNER"S READY!!!!" The woman replied , earning a confused look from Dara.

" WHAT?!?!?" She asked again, the woman's face turning red.

" I SAID!!!-

Dara chose that exact moment to turn off her stereo, causing the woman's voice to carry much louder then she'd intended.

" Why are you yellin!?" Dara exclaimed, a snide smile cruving her lips.

" You know exactly why I am yellin!" Her mother retorted angrily.

" What do you want?" Dara asked, irritation slipping into her voice.

" I want you to keep it turned down, and to come and eat." Her mother replied.

" Keep what turned down?" Dara asked, smirking widely.

" Stop it, and come eat!" Her mother hissed. Dara rolled her eyes at the woman.

" Oh, so you're feeding me tonight?" She asked sarcastically.

" I told you me and your Da were going out so don't even try that! you had plenty of money and you could have made something." The woman hissed.

" He ain't my Da!" Dara snapped angrily, her brows furrowing together in rage. She clenched her fists at her sides, her teeth gritted tight.

" Don't start! He is you Step Father and you need to listen to him more, now that we are on the subject!" The woman added angrily.

" OH BUGGER OFF!!" Dara yelled, slamming the door in the womans face and cranking the volume on her stereo. ***

((Is this acceptable enough?))

Kurosaki

((Bet I know what shiney's gunna be XD hehe))

Name: Dara Jones
Batalha Alma: hmm....*sniggle* Do I dare? Ah the dark side is so tempting but I think I'll go with...Surprise* Evil grin*
Appearance: She is a girl about mid hieght, and weight with short spikey hair that has been dyed neon purple. Her skin is devoid of color because of lack of sunlight. On both of her wrists are a chain of japanese symbols(Katakana) tattoed in black. They stand for: 'The Darkness known as light that flies on shattered wings'. Her eyes are a light blue, but she often wears colored contacts to hide them. She wears a large black hoodie with the Word: 'Kyo' on the front in orange, that has two cat ears on top and an angry mark in orange. (What? I saw one and I wanted it so don't judge me!! *Sniggles*)) She also wears black bondage jeans with several straps crisscrossing here and there. Dara always has her purple bookbag with her as well.

Personality:Rude, Mean, and often aggressive, Dara comes off as an uncaring and over tempermental woman. She hates drama, and will normally voice that opinion. Another thing about Dara is that when she wants to be left alone she means it. A loner by nature she will avoid others at all costs.

History: When Dara was 16 her parents moved to America from London and drug her along for the ride, which, did not sit well with her. She became wild and often uncontrollable, picking fights with anyone who she crossed paths with. Then when her father died in some freak car accident she became quiet and detatched from the world. Her mother remarried, which, Dara boycotted with all her might. When it failed she became rebelious again and cut her long blonde hair short and dying it. At school she was know as a bully and feared by most people. After graduation she went to college and continued her reign of terror. (XD)

RP Sample: (Meh, here goes))

The deafing sound of heavy metal filled the small bedroom that a young woman occupied, various posters of bands and violent fantasy sceens litering the walls. The room was a mess, clothing and other objects littering the floor. Stacks upon stacks of books lined a small writting desk in the far corner, pretty much hiding it from veiw. A woman in about her mid fifties pounded on the door angrily, trying to be heard over the music. But, her calls of rage fell on deaf ears as a young woman spun in around in circles in a black desk chair, bobbing her head to the music.

" DARA!!! TURN THIS BLOODY MUSIC DOWN!!!" The older woman screamed, pounding again. Dara rolled her eyes and got to her feet, the straps of cloth that hung from her baggy clothes swinging to and fro as she crossed the room to the door. She threw open the door and the older woman held her ears, taking a step back.

" WHAT!?" Dara yelled over the music, an annoyed expression on her face.

" TURN IT DOWN!! DINNER"S READY!!!!" The woman replied , earning a confused look from Dara.

" WHAT?!?!?" She asked again, the woman's face turning red.

" I SAID!!!-

Dara chose that exact moment to turn off her stereo, causing the woman's voice to carry much louder then she'd intended.

" Why are you yellin!?" Dara exclaimed, a snide smile cruving her lips.

" You know exactly why I am yellin!" Her mother retorted angrily.

" What do you want?" Dara asked, irritation slipping into her voice.

" I want you to keep it turned down, and to come and eat." Her mother replied.

" Keep what turned down?" Dara asked, smirking widely.

" Stop it, and come eat!" Her mother hissed. Dara rolled her eyes at the woman.

" Oh, so you're feeding me tonight?" She asked sarcastically.

" I told you me and your Da were going out so don't even try that! you had plenty of money and you could have made something." The woman hissed.

" He ain't my Da!" Dara snapped angrily, her brows furrowing together in rage. She clenched her fists at her sides, her teeth gritted tight.

" Don't start! He is you Step Father and you need to listen to him more, now that we are on the subject!" The woman added angrily.

" OH BUGGER OFF!!" Dara yelled, slamming the door in the womans face and cranking the volume on her stereo. ***

((Is this acceptable enough?))
Why do I find your gender line insulting? XD
Anyways, everyone so far is accepted. I'll post my sign up when I decide on my alma.

Kurosaki

And I'm gonna do it again too... maybe, XD

Name: David
Batalha Alma: *censored* XD
Appearance: David stands around the height of 5'11", with blue eyes and short red hair. He is built averagely, and wears a white t-shirt with a black hoody overtop, and a pair of navy blue jeans, black running shoes to accompany them.
Personality: >>;;
History: David is just a regular kid whos lived in Ontario, Canada his whole life, nothing more.

I'll start in a bit.

IC: That night was the night I'd never forget. I can still, even to this day, remember how scared I was as the cruise ship I had borded flipped in the middle of an unexpected storm. The icy cold water filled my lungs, and I passed out, after my room was taken under completely. Was I dead?

Apparently I was far from it, as I awoke to the cries of seagulls above me, the ocean slashing up against my legs. When I opened my eyes, I found myself staring at what appeared to be a rain forestesque environment just beyond the beach I was laying on. After looking around, I saw some others, most of which I remember seeing on the cruise at some point. I looked around again, confused. Shouldn't I of been dead?

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Unguu..." I said, slowly opening my eyes and pushing myself to my feet. I was sore everywhere, and felt like I was half dead allready, but that was better than I had any right to be. I blinked the sand and salt out of my eyes as I sat up, and ran a hand through my hair, crusted with blood from several cuts. I wasn't thinking at the moment, and even though I saw david and a few other people, some of them I had met on the cruise, I began to stumble off, towards the dense forest nearby...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Nee, nee, nee, can Mari shtill join~~? :3;

Name: Cecilia Aurea, Cecily for short
Batalha Alma: Combat Alma [Can I still pick that~?]

Appearance: :3~~

Personality: A bit of a dreamer, Cecily is none too bright. She finds fun in everything and somehow always tends to be energetic and loud, no matter. She easily trusts anyone she faces and just as easily gets attached; she isn't one whom fairs well in parting. She can get a bit clingy, too. Nonetheless, Cecily is very tough. Albeit her frail figure and carefree nature might make you think otherwise, she can really surprise you.

The only actual things she has exceeding knowledge of are armaments; she very much enjoys the vast variety it has.

History: In the small town lives in, she has always been known as a 'Lucky Star'. Whenever trouble ensues, she always manages to emerge unharmed and unaffected, most of the time she doesn't even realize that she's in danger. However, before they started calling her by 'her title', Cecily was formerly known through her unluckiness, since she was the start of almost all mishaps.

RP Sample: 83~

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
an I still join? this rp sounds cool

Name: Blitz
Batalha Alma:
Appearance: Blitz has amaizingly blue eyes, And very dark hair, He often lets it overgrow, But when it is cut, It is short and neat, Blitz has a tall lanky figure, And stands 6ft3"
Personality: Blitz is a quiet person, Who would rather sit back and watch others fight, But thats just becouse he is lazy
History: Blitz is origanaly from australia, But he came to florida for a vacation, But he recently one a ticket for the s.s finality, So he diceded he would make his holiday alittle longer

RP Sample:

Blitz woke up in his hotel to a ring at the door, He got out of bed put a old pair of jeans on and answered the door

" I have a letter for you sir!" The man said, It was one of the hotel staff

"Um, Thanx mate!" He said sleeperlty as he graped the letter from the mans hand, Blitz sat on the bed and opened the letter

"A ticket?" He yawned, He put it sown on the bed not thinking about it much, But Something made him feal like he had to go on this trip,

Later he looked at the ticket again "I didn't even enter any contest's!" He said as he noticed the words "Congratulations!, You have won a ticket to the s.s Finality" On the letter that came with the ticket...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I blinked as I becan to come to my senses, and realised where I was. I cursed, as the beach was already out of sight. There was nothing I could do but go forward at this point. However, soon I found myself outside a small, grass and thatch hut. Soon, a middle aged man, with a bit of grey lightening his jet blck hair and beard steped out, and said "I knew you would arrive sooner or later, please, come in." I didn't say anyhting, but instead began to back slowly away, anyone that expected me was probably crazy. There was no pain, no flash of light, no nothing.I wasn't evenaware that I had been knocked out by something as I fell forwards, deep in the darkness before I even hit the ground...

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Pain swam through Dara's head as she slowly opened her eyes, groaning in agony. She looked about at the strange surrounding, everything blurry. The young woman took out the cat's eye contacts that had lodged themselves in the corners of her eyes and adjusted them. It was amazing that they hadn't been lost. She looked about the area in confusion, placing a hand on her head to help steady the spinning feeling.

" W-where am I? What the heck?" She groaned, rising to her feet. Her clothes were drenched, much to her annoyance. " Beautiful...Just frikkin beautiful."

She stumbled up the beach, trying to figure out where she was, and why she was here.

Lucid

I opened my eyes slowly, though it was harder a task then it seemed, the suns rays beamed down and felt like a blinding force. I could hear the ocean and smell the salt in the air, birds flew over head and circled above me. I knew I wasn?t dead; my head hurt, the last thing I remembered was hearing that the ship was sinking or something, I tried to stand, but only managed to stumble.

?Hoi? where am I??

I scanned my new surroundings as I brushed sand out of my face, I was ship wrecked, just perfect.Suddenly I heard a noise, I franticly looked around, someone, or something was more like it, was present here. At least I wasn?t alone.

Kurosaki

I noticed as other around me began to awaken. "Hello?" I asked softly, hoping one of them would respond to my quiet greeting. I almost wet myself, however, when I heard a loud growling noise coming from the forest before us. I had originally figure it was a wild animal of sorts, but my theory was proven false as a human like creature emerged from the derns.

Now, I say human like, because it walked on two legs. However, it had black bird like wings, and fangs, and its skin colour was white in colour. It appeared to be female, and was coated in fur a similar shade to that of the feathers. It also had long pointed ears. I came closer, and closer, and I was too frightened to move. When it drew close enough, it leapt at me. I thought I was a goner, but was proven otherwise as an arrow shot at the creature, killing it in midair, but not before it sunk its little fangs into my skin.

"Are you guys okay?" The voice of a middle aged man called from the direction of the arrow, as a strongly built man appeared before us, dressed in long tan shorts and a black rag for a shirt. "You had some pretty bad luck running into a Ravenfang out here!"

All I could do, was stare at the man in awe. A what?

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Blitz awoke on a rather long beach, He slowly stood to his feat to see others from the boat

"The ship must have crashed!" Blitz said to himself looking at the shipwreck "I can't believe I slept through it!" He addedsitting back down

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
"Ow, ow, ow.?

As Cecily dizzily awoken, she knocked on her head, wondering why it hurt so much. Feeling the waves of the ocean against her leg, she slowly stood up, searching her environment. Seagulls soared in the sky, cooing and there were sand everywhere. Like a beach! She blinked. The only thing she could halfway remember was being in cruise, riding the large boat.

She blinked again. "I wonder how I went here." She muttered curiously to herself as she picked up her somewhat numbed legs. She had spotted a group of people nearby so she wanted to introduce herself, maybe they knew where she was.

As she approached the group she called with an enthusiastic "hello", managing to overlook the dead thingie on the ground. When she had finally noticed it, she softly poked on it. "Is this a toy?" She asked innocently, fiddling with the arrow on its back. "I think it died."

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Blitz looked over at the girl poking the dead animal, He noticed that the animal smelt of wet dog

'If the beast came from the forrest, That means that their must be water other then the sea around her' Blitz thought as he looked into the forrest nearby 'I hope its fresh, I'm thirsty!'

Years
Rachel?s trench was flailed around her in the most untidy of fashions. It was creased and furthermore, wet from the salty water which had been sprayed on it at some point during the long period she had been unconscious for. Her hair appeared to be in the same fashion as the long tailed trench, and her face appeared to be paler than what it it once was.

Her eyes fluttered open as sand spat into her eye and she coughed as a mouthful of the white substance blew into her mouth. She straitened herself into a sitting position and continued her coughing fit in till she was sure the whole substance had been cleared of her mouth.

Looking around she spotted many others whom she had recognized from the cruise. She frowned as she saw a man dressed in tanned shorts run down towards the fallen cruise members. He had said some jumble of a Ravenfang, whatever that may have been?to be honest, Rachel couldn?t have cared less.

She got to her feet in a stubborn attempt not to appear week in front of strangers and brushed herself off with a huff. She groaned and crossed her arms over her chest, looking at nothing in particular, but suddenly taking a great interest in a distant rock, unwilling to look at anyone at this moment in time.

She was unsure of what had happened, unsure of where she was?but she found no great reason to ask any questions. Instead she just stood there and waited for the answerers she wanted?where she was, how she was there, and how she were to get home.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I blinked as I looked at the large, almost gigantic tree stump I had woken up near. Even though it had been long enough for this guy to tell me that I had some sort of inherent power, and for him to prove it by throwing me against a tree when I tried to run without so much as touching me, my head still hurt like heck...

"You're saying that if this works, I'll be able to do this freely from now on?" I asked, And the man shok his head. "You'll be able to use it, yes, but you'll need to recharge your energy occasionally." I knew what recharging meant, but hey, if it gave me the kind of power he talked about, it would be worth it. I stepped up to the stump, lying on which was the form of ayoung woman. With a swift motion, the man tossed a knife into the air, and I caught it. I thought for a moment about cutting an artery, but I didn't want to risk too much blood. Instead, I moved the knife to her jawbone, and after delicately pulling her mouth open, I jabbed the narrow blade into the gap provided...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back