• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Powerful pokemon.

Who is the most powerful Pokemon?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mew

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Arceus

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
Years
  • A question tht has been asked in many forums indeed , however some hav said a certain pokemon, others have disagreed, so, who do you THINK is the most powerful pokemon o.0??? Heres the list of pokes most ppl have said to be the most powerful:

Mewtwo
    Mew
    Deoxys
    Arceus

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
  • If its Pokemon that are legit I would say Deoxys, but seeing as how Arceus is the "god" of all Pokemon, I would say Arceus. But then again, this is just my opinion seeing as how I know very little about both of them XD.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • Where's Lugia? He'd pretty much own everyone with his too powerful defenses and Aeroblast!
    But of the list, I'd say Arceus, I mean, they don't call him the god of all pokemon for nothing.

Years
  • It's tough to say cause their stats all break down differently, especially Deoxys. Arceus may be most powerful as in base stats, but it can definitely be beaten easily.

While with Mew you can teach it any move you want to, which can lead to some serious problems for the others. If you put Deoxys in attack form Mew and pretty much the other three would kill him if they went first.

It just depends on how you use these four. But in stats it has to be Arceus.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • If Mewtwo's anything like he was in the movie than I'd like to see someone take him down. Of Deoxys's ability to change shape, Mew's learn-every-move ability and Arceus's best combined base stats and ability to change shape also have valid arguments. Its all about matchups. I think Deoxys speed is pretty well rounded.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    Ho-oh was the strongest until Arceus was discovered. Arceus is deffinitly more powerful

Back