• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Amatuer Speed Run (HG and SS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Because I believe in preparing as much as possible for a quick completion of the National Dex (Despite my recently acquired procrastination) for X and Y, I'm going to do a speed run through HG and SS to acquire Raikou, Latios, Latias, Articuno, Zapdos, Groudon, Kyogre, Mudkip, Treecko, Chikorita, and Totodile.

This is the only purpose of these runs and it's for National on X and Y. These Pokemon are a big chunk of my list that I still need to complete the National Dex for XY on the release of Bank. So I thought I'd do it in a fun way, and a new way, seeing how I have little time left.

The rules are as follows:
    * Resets allowed.
    * May not start with Cyndaquil (One game will be Chikorita, the other Totodile, because of my need for them).
    * No hacking, of course.
    * No trading.
    * No use of Mewtwo.

This is just for fun. I'm not going for any world records here. And if anyone else is bored and wants to join me, that would be great. I'll be tracking my progress for each game here. I'll probably do them side by side, alternating with each Gym.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hey there!

Challenges, speed runs and the like best belong in the Challenges forum. Fourth Generation Gaming is here to house discussions relating to aspects of the fourth generation games other than trading, battling and challenges.

If you've got any questions, feel free to send myself or Sydian a PM and we'd be more than happy to lend you a hand. C:

Happy gaming!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back