• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2012
    If you play Pokemon Online you will probably recognize me I've been an avid competitive battler for nearly 3 years on the program. However I started getting bored with the same old, same old when I decided to try some hacks I was instantly hooked and have now at least tried/started practically every hack in existence. Not gonna lie I made this account primarily so I can more easily download hacks however I will try to be helpful.

P.S. I realize my name is almost identical to drfuji's and I'm sorry about that I tried a few others but they were all taken if I think of a new name I'll change it although I've been Dr. Fuji for nearly 3 years now on other forums.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, from one veteran competitive battler to another, I say welcome! Mmm, yeah, I agree that sometimes, it is tedious of seeing similar strategies and pokemon over, and over, hence why I tend to use variety at times, but... meh.

Don't worry - a lot of people join here to look at the hacks, so you're not alone in that regard. :3 I believe the Hacks Showcase is the board you want; you can download ROM Hacks from other members. There's also The Showcase over at the Game Development board, if you want to have a look at the progressing pokemon games being made too.

Well, I do hope that you'll also take a look at the many other boards here~ <3 For instance, there's the Competitive Battling board, where as you now, all pokemon competitive related things are discussed there. From RMTs, to general competitive discussion.

But again, it's really nice meeting you, and I hope you'll have a great blue whale of a stay. <3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Dr. Fuji! There's no need to apologise for having great taste in usernames :P

You wouldn't be the first and I'm sure you won't be the last person to join so they can download hacks XD. It's a mad world down there in the Emulation kingdom, everybody's got something to put on show lol.

In any case welcome and I hope you enjoy your hacks! Should you ever decide to take a wander around the rest of the forum, hopefully I'll see you around :D

Years
  • Nah, there's no need to apologize. There are quite a few people with similar usernames around here - besides, if it's a name you've stuck with for a while, there shouldn't be a need to change unless you truly want to. n_n Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Ooh, a competitive battler, I see? That's pretty cool, definitely check out our Competitive Battling Center, since you'll surely get all the battles you need there. :DD A friend of mine has been trying to get me into competitive battling but I'm too much of a procrastinator right now to try a battle, lmao..

The Emulation section here is enormous though, and many people join up mainly for that. That's not really a problem at all, though it'd be wonderful if you could branch out into other sections of the forum sometime, since we'd love to see you around elsewhere! That's entirely up to you though, of course. \o/

But yeah, enjoy your stay on this great forum and feel free to message me if you'd like to chat or need help <3

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • When I saw the author of this thread I was like: "And Dr Fuji is making a welcome thread because...?"
    xD

Anyways, welcome to PC! n_n Enjoy your stay and be sure to VM/PM me or a mod if you need help (:

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2012
    Everyone here sure is nice and helpful thank you guys hopefully I will be a good community addition!

Years
  • If you play Pokemon Online you will probably recognize me I've been an avid competitive battler for nearly 3 years on the program. However I started getting bored with the same old, same old when I decided to try some hacks I was instantly hooked and have now at least tried/started practically every hack in existence. Not gonna lie I made this account primarily so I can more easily download hacks however I will try to be helpful.

P.S. I realize my name is almost identical to drfuji's and I'm sorry about that I tried a few others but they were all taken if I think of a new name I'll change it although I've been Dr. Fuji for nearly 3 years now on other forums.

Hello there, someone with name similar to certain mod.

I am Hikari, and I've been here for over a year now.

Emulation and competitive battling aren't my strongest fields but I still post frequently around the forum, and my fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

Anyways, everyone above me has got you covered but have a fun time and make some new friends.

- Hikari10

Back