• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help needed

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Hello, I am currently working on a game titled: Pokemon: World Edition.
    So far im in a bit of snag since some of the people working on the project have stopped working because of schooling.

The game is made in RPGmaker XP using Poccil's Starter kit.

So far im in need of the following

Mapper
    Spriter(only char graphics no custom pokemon)
    Banner
    A tester to see the bugs are removed by the time of the release.
    A plotter to help make things not so bland, and to help the story move along.

So far I can do most of the events but later on I may need someone to help with that to :P.

One thing i ask is that you submit somthing to me that shows what your abilties are to ensure the game is the best i can be.

Thanks for your time, For more info in the game look in the Plot and Story Idea Space section!

Note ill still be doing alot of the work i listed it just to much fro one person and i dont eant to have to drop this project.

Last edited:

Blackangel

I am rich. I am Blackangel.
    Years
  • Hello...I-m working my game(Pokemon Zero) inr RMXP...and I need a spriter who make characters and a scripter who make the Bs and the Ms for my game.

Thanx a lot.

Last edited:

moritat

Mapper o' doom
    Years
  • Blackangel said:
    Hello...I-m working my game(Pokemon Zero) inr RMXP...and I need a spriter who make characters and a scripter who make the Bs and the Ms for my game.

Thanx a lot.

Dont post that in another persons topic....

SHiZ-NaX said:
    Hello, I am currently working on a game titled: Pokemon: World Edition.
    So far im in a bit of snag since some of the people working on the project have stopped working because of schooling.

The game is made in RPGmaker XP using Poccil's Starter kit.

So far im in need of the following

Mapper
    Spriter(only char graphics no custom pokemon)
    Banner
    A tester to see the bugs are removed by the time of the release.
    A plotter to help make things not so bland, and to help the story move along.

So far I can do most of the events but later on I may need someone to help with that to :P.

One thing i ask is that you submit somthing to me that shows what your abilties are to ensure the game is the best i can be.

Thanks for your time, For more info in the game look in the Plot and Story Idea Space section!

Note ill still be doing alot of the work i listed it just to much fro one person and i dont eant to have to drop this project.

im a descent mapper, i can help you with the plot, and a banner? like as in a banner to advertise? lol ill see if i can make one for you that you like..

Back