• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimensions Collide (Remake of Dimension's End) [T]

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Adrienne stared confused at the Pokémon. It seemed to be a ghost type, yet it had characteristics of a psychic type. Adrienne jumped when it mentally spoke to her. She hadn't felt anything like it before now.

She was jerked out of her mind when she noticed that a lot more of the strangely clothed men appeared, this time with very strong Pokémon. Once she realized that they were after the strange Ghost type psychic Pokémon, she took a protective stance in front of her.

"Vulpix, hold them off!" She yelled over the fighting that had begun to erupt around them. She turned to the pokemon and said, "We have to get out of here! There's no way we can take down all of them! Can you help us escape?"

Adrienne looked pleadingly into the ghost type's eyes, waitng for an action or mental response. She saw that a man at the dock had a water type, but there was no possibility of him doing anything but hold them off for a short time.

"Please?" She added. She didn't know how they'd get out of this, but it would require this Pokémon's help.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Kybolt. Chapter 1: Third Start of the Hero. Post 3: The Seriousness.

The Swampert opened it's huge gaping mouth. Hydrocannon. The Charizard began to project fire out of his mouth. The two moves meat and explode in a massive art of gold and silver. Kybolt turns and hops upon the bike and he starts to pedal. He rode past Adrienne, he grabbed her arm and hoisted her on the back, "What do you think your doing!"

--------(My first short post. Sorry.)--------------

Guys, what do you think of, after each chapter I collect the data of all of that chapter and make it one giant post? Or put on a Google+ Document. With links to extracts if need be.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Psyon
If only she were a hero...

Psyon hissed and dashed foward, firing a very powerful Psyshock, knocking the Togekiss backwards. But something nagged at her mind.

"Vulpix, hold them off! There's no way we can take down all of them, can you help us escape?"

"What do you think you're doing!?"

Bah... Of course she would have to protect those kids first... No way they would stay safe if she only tried to fight. The togekiss had recovered from the devistating attack, and Psy had to think fast. Neither one of them could do too much to the other, though Psyon's psychic type move were weaker because she no longer was a psychic type. Her fur rippled and she became physical again and split into four echoes. Three of them ran a different direction, and the fourth growled at the togekiss and pranced about to keep it's attention on it. Psyon herself, lifted Kybolt and Adrienne up and set them on top of a nearby house. She leapt up into a tree and from branch to branch, and finally to join them.

"... Follow me. I must get you two to safety... Then I'll come back and finish this." she snarled, her gem gleaming violet as she dashed and leapt off of the top of the building, landing on the next roof. Her psychic powers were on fully, so the two humans could follow safely.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Kybolt. Chapter 1: Third Start of the Hero. Post 3: Following The Pokémon.
Kybolt follows the Pokémon, "So, Adrienne, What brings you to Bransife?" He says, kicking a pebble along the dusty road. Thinking about his past and how he got here.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake. Cracks formed upon the surface. While segments crumble into a bottomless pit creating clouds of condensed dust. Kybolt grabs Adrienne's forearm and pulls her back with his other arm in front of his eyes. Vulpix squatted and tried to cover it's ears.

From this pit, arose a giant pokemon, "Could it be?" wondered Kybolt.
"Dasmi!" he realized
Dasmi roared and started destroying the Team Hurricane forces.

Nathan Numbilis. Chapter 1: Assault on the incoming threats. Post 2: Stage 1 Deployment, provoking Dasmi
(-In progress, Main meaning of this Team Hurricane made a high pitch sound only Pokémon can hear and made Dasmi come out.-)

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Adrienne was being swept up by Kybolt when the earth shook. When she was placed down on a roof, the psyghost type told them to follow her. Adrienne was more than obliged to as an explosion shook the ground. Adrienne ran along the roof, surprised when she was able to walk along a path of psychic energy connecting it with another. She got over this quickly, and ran after the Pokemon. The fight behind her was more than enough to get her going. She put her hand to where Vulpix's Pokeball was, only to find that it was gone. Adrienne immediately turned around, looking for it. When she saw one of the guys that was attacking her friends was holding it up triumphantly. Her eyes narrowed, and she slid down the roof's incline, landing heavily on the ground. She recovered, and began sprinting at the goon.

She was sprinting at the man when the ground cracked in front of her. Soon, a fissure opened up, and Dasmi erupted out of it. It started attacking the men, good for her friends, but the fissure that opened up cut her off from Vulpix.

[there you have it. Corrected and extended.]

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
(( Apologies for my absence, I've been sick for the last few days. Also, we immediately need more players. I am starting to lose a little bit of interest in Pokémon, no, this is not serious yet. But, if I continue to lose interest I will become more and more inactive, if somehow you could keep me interested in Pokémon, at least till Sunday where I meet my friend to play Pokémon, which I will ask of him the same thing. Please understand me.))

--RP Post Under Construction, will PM participants when finished RP Post.--

(( I believe Nideous can post after my rp post. Please try your best in finding new players.))

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
If it's alright I would like to drop out, I don't feel up to participating. Sorry.

If this is too short, notify me in PM.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Well then. This is just brilliant. Just that GM and me, and the GM is losing interest. I think this is dead, but wait for Aquataris' word on that. Sorry everypony for that.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
What the frug? I said it's not serious. I do believe it's dead, (Get to work on that military rp touch ups, IceFyr.) But, Thisreally doeskeep me interested? "Oh I'm losing a slight bit of interest in Pokémon." *everyone jumps off ship.*

I know RubyForever IRL, RubyForever only dropped out because I told her she was too overwhelmed with what was going on in her life at the moment. OK?

The moment after posting that I found out about X and Y and I'm super excited for it, before I could change it everyone is on lifeboats.

May I ask IceFyr to accompany me on my newest Roleplay?

My next RP shall be a (M-rated)18-rated Military Roleplay, Please look out for this

I am allowing one more post by each participants. A good bye letter if you will, before I order this thread closed and it labelled "Fail Restart of Dimension's End."

Please PM why this did happen and how I can prevent it.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
We cannot play an RolePlay with 2 people. 2 GMs.

Admin Please Lock this and replace the title with "Fail Restart of Dimension's End."

Back