• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latias_fan

Mew Ichigo
Years
How do you think of mine:
PinkLadyAshleighsT-card.png
AshleighStingleysC-card.png
(This one is really bad.), and also
SuciuneGirlsT-card.png

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
Years
Blue--unfinishedt-card.png
how do u peepz like this? is it bad or good? could i use some work? this was a request for shampoo

Xionixx

Twin Lair Third Elite
Years
You get a layout or make one, then you input the trainer sprite and pokemon sprites. Sprite editing is recommended before input. Then you save it.

Benpokemaster

Pokemon_Master!
Years
Latias Fan,try cleaning it up a tad.If you use paintshop pro,use the freehand selection.check out my thread :http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=55001 I got it to three pages ^^ Anyways,i just used freehand selection is all i know you can do better than i can you just have to relax ^^
White wolf,that is really good!Nice template and stuff ^^Keep up the good work guys :D

Darth_Landric

Master Breeder
Years
Pokemon Trainer Cards

These are custom PKMN of mine. Metegross 2005 is just edited... Ditto2 is started from scratch!! I'm only 13 yrs old and i know how to build a computer!:rambo: :chinese:

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
*looks around* Wow, there are still TCards being made?

*pokes Kris* So I guess you were right when you said it wasn't just a fad. =P

Years
I created them myself!!!It's my first trainer card.I tried one because I was becoming bored.I also made edited the trainer myself!Brown hair to suit me and a green and blue tag belt to suit me!(My grade in Tae-Kwon-Do!)
EDIT:I forgot to mention that I named all those custom pokemon;Deoxys(Cyclops form...I hav some more forms of him made by me),Rhinomuk,Cyclengar,Tentapincer(He is my favourite pokemon I made so far!),Demon Latiice(My first ever sprite of a pokemon!)and Octastar!The gengar standing beside me is Tringar!!!(I'm going to make another one with different pokemon sometime!Maybe now in fact...)

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
What do you guys think of my Trainer cards? They are the ones in my signature. x) I lurve the second one. :D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
i made this TC what do you think?
Does anyone knows how to get it in your signature?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back