• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
22.i need a list that and decided to read hiyokoi manga..it sounds fun the male character is funny i like his character.

Ninja'd

also,i think whith that thread we don't need $h!t chat thread lol

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Looking at the design and archetypes I'm thinking it's based on a light novel. Sucks that the main girl is awful. >nippons in charge of taste

That being said at least the best girl won in Oreimo.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

That's why I pick my anime so carefully. I generally stay away from things with generic characters or lots of cliches...which, sadly, encompass the majority of anime. Don't you hate it when you find an anime with a unique concept but a poor execution?

Though really, I feel that if the average anime fan were more discriminating with what they watched, anime as a whole would get better and there'd be less of it. After all, a lot of otaku just watch anime to watch it, regardless of whether they think the shows are good are not, and this happens ALOT. Heck, if it didn't, shows like Ikki Tousen wouldn't be around for so long, and the fact that there are so many anime and that so many cliches and generic characters (often carbon copies of each other) exist and end without cancellation is proof of that...and that's not a good thing.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Have now been reading hyrule lore for over an hour. As per usual when I get a new interest.

Anime are made to make as many DVD sales as possible. They reuse the same concepts to ridiculousness because they work. It's just like Hollywood.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I watched it because 1 drop out of 15 at this stage of the season is pretty good....and a certain dltms0 poster seems to really like it.
Spoiler:

I'm pretty open to giving most things a try, I mean I've found shows which should be trash really entertaining.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

To Love Ru Darkness is all out on bluray now. Downloaded and ready to go. I hear they took out all of the good Mikan stuff though. Disgusting.

Years

I just watch whatever I want. Whatever people think the "good" ones are of their opinion.

I stopped caring since my tastes are completely anathema to those who think what are "good."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back