• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you do this summer?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Uhh... I joined PC in June and then went to France and Italy for two weeks and it was amazing ^^
    Umm then I went to ropes course camp <3
    Then to Chicago for a convention with my family's business
    WENT TO THE HARRY POTTER EXHIBITION! :D BEST THING EVER!
    umm
    then I had foot surgery and have been on crutches since August 4th

so that's my summer

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I went down to Charleston, SC for the beaches. Went to a camp for 3 weeks, then came home early because I got swine flu. Went down to Orlando. And then a couple of pool parties. Parents divorced over this summer. :( This summer was okay... 6 or 7/10 maybe.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    • Work
    • Money
    • Sleep
    • Football
    • Swimming
    • Sex
    • Sleep
    • Gym
    • PS3
    • Facebook
    • Work
    • Sleep
    • Weed
    • Club
    • Movies/Cinema
    • Jam?
    • :<
    • lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Went to my cousins wedding and hung out with my 17 cousins on my moms side and come on here :D

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    8/10
    I thought it was pretty good.
    I read all my books (I'm a book worm =D)
    My computer broke, so i'm searching for a new one wich i think is pretty exciting XD
    I went to Croatia (t'was very hot)
    And that's about it, the rest i spent in my room, so it was certainly better than last year :D

Danielle The Great

Why be smooth?
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    1: Hung out with a certain friend. A lot.
    2: Went to arts camp. Loved it. Like usual.
    3: Went to computer camp. 2 reasons why I'm not going again.
    -8 hour day of learning the same subject
    -Reed. This jerk kid from that camp.
    4: Went to Israel.
    5: Anime convention in Israel.
    6: Bat mitzvah... FINALLY MY MOM WON'T NAG ME ABOUT IT ANYMORE

And that's basically it. All the important things.
    ..I swear I'm forgetting something.

Summer: 8/10

HyPeRsHoCk

Lerk
    Years
  • 1: Hung out with a certain friend. A lot.
    2: Went to arts camp. Loved it. Like usual.
    3: Went to computer camp. 2 reasons why I'm not going again.
    -8 hour day of learning the same subject
    -Reed. This jerk kid from that camp.
    4: Went to Israel.
    5: Anime convention in Israel.
    6: Bat mitzvah... FINALLY MY MOM WON'T NAG ME ABOUT IT ANYMORE

And that's basically it. All the important things.
    ..I swear I'm forgetting something.

Summer: 8/10

Is it just me, or are you a Jew? :S Because I'm one too! (Sephardi) I wish I could go to Israel. :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    For the most part, I sat at the computer all day. Then when I felt I was doing nothing, I started feeling fat, and made an attempt to work out. Did so, then went back to sitting at the computer all day. Then.. the process repeated over and over again all summer with a very few adventures made out into the real world and out of my bedroom. Clearly I have a very exciting life. :(

Though, of course, I made no effort to contact my friends (nor did they make an effort to contact me, which I really don't care) to go out and do something, so I guess I'm to blame on my summer basically being the most boring summer vacation I've had.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Since school ended for in in early June...

- I turned 20
    - Watched many movies in theatres and at home on DVD/Blu-ray
    - Beat a lot of games for the first time
    - Bought some new games
    - Went downtown for a food festival
    - Met up Kura ^__^
    - Had dinner at my dad's country club
    - Met up with some old high school friends
    - Went to Walt Disney World for two weeks (spent one day checking out the Kennedy Space Centre)
    - Met up with my relatives a few times
    - Bought (and read) a lot of Garfield books
    - Built some bookcases
    - Did some driving practice (gotta fit some more in)
    - Met up with Lightning ^___^
    - Had a tornado come by the area
    - Went to Yonge-Dundas Square for a day

By the end of the summer we need to paint our front door and garage. XD

It'd be nice to meet up with Kura or Lightning again before school starts.

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • Chilled with friends for most of it until I got my car taken from me :3. It was my best summer ever actually, despite the crappy ending.

Years
  • Visited family, relaxed, went on forums, etc.
    Didn't go on vacation anywhere =/
    It was kind of a lazy summer. That's ok though.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • The Summer started off with my birthday. Then I joined a Summer sport thing and rolled out my ankle. Ermmm, I had a bunch of fun with that sport thing and I did really well. That lasted July and that was all I did. OHOHOHOH! On the 19th of July, I got three hermit crabs. Blues is dead now but the other two are still alive. I didn't see any friends other than my sports thing, but yeaph yeaph. Oh, and for the fourth of July, I went down the shore for two days with my family. I didn't do anything with friends until late July, when I saw Harry Potter. I went to a party, erm,

In August, I started a new Summer school activity that goes on until June. I went to a couple of those things before going to the mall to shop for my cruise. I actually went on my cruise and had loads of fun! Then I came back, chilled with friends, went to the mall, and went on another vacation which I just came back from three days ago. I'll be doing homework and chilling with friends until the school year starts in September. :'D

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
  • Ah, I think this was my best summer yet! ^^
    I started it out on my last day of school when I got my ears piecred for the second time. I really wanted to get them pierced again, so I was excited.
    Later that same day I went up to the mountains with my friend and met some of her "mountain friends" and went to a party. It was definitely the right way to kick off the summer.
    Then later in June I saw 13 Killings, The Word Alive, Eyes Set to Kill, In Fear and Faith and Sky Eats Airplane in concert. They were awesome!
    Shortly after that concert, my boyfriend and I became official ♥
    In July, my parents allowed me to bring my friend on vacation to South Carolina with me so that was super fun.
    The first weeks in August were band camp for me. It was super fun! I play bass guitar in marching band and the parts are hard this year, but really fun. I'm looking forward to marching season.
    Finally, in late August I went to Vans Warped Tour. It was beyond amazing! The singer from Big D & the Kids Table crowd surfed and landed on me! That was the best knee to the face I've ever taken. I wouldn't trade it for anything :3
    I also went to the beach a few times a week all throughout the summer.
    I'll miss these past three months! D:

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • I traveled all over the world.

In order, starting from my home in Den Haag, The Netherlands: Antwerp, Belgium → London, England → Lakehurst NAES, New Jersey USA → Manhattan, New York USA → Baltimore, Maryland USA → Charlotte, North Carolina USA → Orlando, Florida USA → Key West, Florida USA.

I had waffles in Belgium, stole a boat in England, learned to fire an M16 rifle in Lakehurst, visited relatives in New York, Baltimore, and Charlotte, went to Disney World in Orlando, and had cranberry-lemon sangria on a boat in the Keys.

I. AM. AWESOME.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    I had a great summer, spent almost all my time on the computer or on the beach :P found some amazing bands and generally lazed around, oh and lost loads of weight apparently so great

Back