• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toddler Playground V.4

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • Not that I'm going to pick it, but I have 1 vote for a toddler: Budew? Please Kawaii?

What does your toddler want for Christmas?

She is happy with what she has. Her family, especially her little sis Lilly being happy.

Ooer, egad, I new I forgot something, Budew doesent get a cote, they're baby Pokémon, after all.

I'll be a Porygon2 if possible.
    - Why: I can't really tell but I feel like joining
    - Activeness: How do I know? I just started!

Aha, of course you can join. Yes, Cleffa, thats fine.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Sorry I may figure our what to do here tommorow. Me a Shiny Cleffa (really a shiny arceus) has to rest.

You answer topics others set, and have fun. It is that simple. Everything on this Forum is about fun... Well, mostly, so just enjoy yourself without doing anything wrong.

Seeing as we currently have a topic, answer it how you think your little Cleffa would answer it.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Your partner IS Cleffa...

NEW TOPIC - Is your toddler exicted for Christmas?
    Yup, Lilly certainly is!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Is your toddler exicted for Christmas?

I swear Zparky always is, he's been saving up chocolate for Christmas Eve

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • Can I join?

- Why: I figured it would be fun. ^_^
    - Activeness: "Very (it's pretty relative term) ;" I check in once or twice a day.
    -Partner Toddler: Cyndaquil! =D *nickname pending; I can't think of one right now!*

"Is you partner excited for Christmas?"
    Oh yeah! She just can't stop talking about the books she's getting for x-mas! =D

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Why: I like toddlers/kids
    Activeness: I'll drop in once per day
    Partner Toddler: Cyndaquil *nickname = Ember*
    Password: Demolition

Is your toddler exicted for Christmas?
    Ember is not really excited, though since it's a holiday he can go and play with other Cyndaquil's.

Shouldn't Riolu be a toddler?

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    - Why: I figured it would be fun. ^_^
    - Activeness: "Very (it's pretty relative term) ;" I check in once or twice a day.
    -Partner Toddler: Cyndaquil! =D *nickname pending; I can't think of one right now!*

"Is you partner excited for Christmas?"
    Oh yeah! She just can't stop talking about the books she's getting for x-mas! =D

Why: I like toddlers/kids
    Activeness: I'll drop in once per day
    Partner Toddler: Cyndaquil *nickname = Ember*

Ember is not really excited, though since it's a holiday he can go and play with other Cyndaquil's.

Shouldn't Riolu be a toddler?

Yeah, you can both join~ And.. Yes, I forgot it.. ><

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I thought the thread wasn't "open" yet.

Anyway, what's going on here?

Is your toddler excited for Christmas?

Here's the thing. I know Stanley is excited. I can see it in his eyes. But this is the time of the year where he's the most withdrawn from society. In other words, he rarely, if ever, speaks to anyone. I think he just wants to look out the window while it snows.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Hm.. I'll let it slide for now.. Speaking of passwords, I'm going to change it.

New Topic - Is your toddler dreaming of a White Christmas?
    Nope.. Lilly is dreaming of a white Christmas where she takes over the world.. Me? I want a white one.. But I'm actually dreaming about moving to Austria~

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been on.

Rio definitely is! She won't stop talking about the presents she'll be getting. She hasn't broken her newest training dummie yet, which I suppose she is saving to break on Christmas Day. That'll be fun(!)

We are dreaming of a white Christmas, and here in South-east England, it is looking very likely as well! Aren't we lucky! :P

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • New Topic! - Did your toddler help with the decorating?
    Nope, Lilly certainly did not, I was afraid she was going to attack me for not working fast enough, she certainly threatened to... Tch.. I should have a word with the parents of those she's hanging out with, a bad influence no doubt.

Well, if the snow we had last week in the South East of England actually had decided to come this week then it probably wouldnt of melted by Christmas... I slipped over on the stuff and hurt my back.. So did Lilly.. And then she zapped it with Giga Drain and got a cold.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    New Topic! - Did your toddler help with the decorating?
    Nope, Lilly certainly did not, I was afraid she was going to attack me for not working fast enough, she certainly threatened to... Tch.. I should have a word with the parents of those she's hanging out with, a bad influence no doubt.

She was always evil! Only you and Turtwig haven't seen it!

Did your toddler help with the decorating?

Of course, Turtwig is a good girl, always volunteering to help. We had to stop her though - She nearly fell off the ladder putting the star on the tree.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • What was that? Lilly? Evil!? Dont be so absurd.

Ahem. Well your Turtwig is a very good girl isnt she? Lilly just doesent help out, at ALL! I'm hoping she be less of a naughty little girl when she gets a little older, it's not like a spoil her or anything!

Back