• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apa kabar?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Hello.. i'm edwin.. new here (i don't say)
    i'm 20 and i'm just started to play pokemon games.. (well, it'll never to late to play games though)
    actually i'm a fan of pokemon since i was a child and i love to watch my friend play.. but since my parent didn't allow me to have game boy back then, so i just watch the anime.. and since i was too young back then, i just watched the anime, literally just watch, i didn't follow the storyline, and i was already happy to watch any pokemon series.
    recently i'm playing pokemon leaf green using VBA. i'm using charmander (which is my fav pokemon)
    looking forward to this community.. :D
    forget to say i'm from indonesia and apa kabar means hi/how are you?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there welcome to PC! We have several PC users from Indonesia too, they're nice people! You would get along with them well, I'm sure.

Wow why wouldn't they let you have a Game Boy? That sounds pretty awful if you ask me, but at least you got to watch the show, though I don't completely get why they would let you watch the show but not play the games. But at least you get to play now. LeafGreen was great and I have memories of playing it and the original Red version. So much nostalgia. Charmander's a great Pokemon too, while my favorite's Treecko (the one in my profile pic if you weren't aware. 0, I still love Charmander and a lot of the generation 1 Pokemon. Yeah I got into Pokemon through the anime as well. I don't remember a good 60% of the story, just really enjoyed it too.

Well I hope you have a good time here. If you have any questions please ask any moderator in bold blue. Go ahead and chat with me too as well! See you around!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Hey there welcome to PC! We have several PC users from Indonesia too, they're nice people! You would get along with them well, I'm sure.

Wow why wouldn't they let you have a Game Boy? That sounds pretty awful if you ask me, but at least you got to watch the show, though I don't completely get why they would let you watch the show but not play the games. But at least you get to play now. LeafGreen was great and I have memories of playing it and the original Red version. So much nostalgia. Charmander's a great Pokemon too, while my favorite's Treecko (the one in my profile pic if you weren't aware. 0, I still love Charmander and a lot of the generation 1 Pokemon. Yeah I got into Pokemon through the anime as well. I don't remember a good 60% of the story, just really enjoyed it too.

Well I hope you have a good time here. If you have any questions please ask any moderator in bold blue. Go ahead and chat with me too as well! See you around!

hi there.. thanks for replying my thread :D
    cause maybe they want me to focus with my school. (thank to them cause now i'm badly addicted with this game) and i watched it cause it used to be broadcasted in my country. yeah, it was just like me, watching the show randomly and enjoying it too.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hai! Apa kabar? (OMG I can't believe someone from Indonesia is here as well!)
    Welcome to PC, edw1nyang! I remember when I was first introduced to Pokemon, it was when I watched Pokemon anime, and later playing the Pokemon games some years later. I hope you having fun here!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Kabar baik.

Welcome to PC, Edwin! Its sad hearing that you just started playing the games, its like my whole childhood really, but nevertheless, its never too late I guess.

Haha, I am not Indonesian by the way, I just a Singaporean.

Back