• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Well the AoE tutorial explained everything needed to get a good base running, i actually liked that tutorial tbh. Still i went for mass Knights/Cavaliers and thrashed the enemy.

TY

Im the worst ninja EVER. I use melee weapons and a bow in FC3, manage to take some bandits down, and all of a sudden a stupid car spots me and drives me over. Still i like the bow too much... Fire arrows <3

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Ahaha, don't worry, I'm a pretty relaxed guy. I won't kill you. =D

Excadrill, just remember the three Ps.
Patience, those who rush foward hoping to kill birds, will find that they fly away.
Presence, If you have none, then there will be no retaliation.
and Proximity, be aware of all your surroundings.

TY

Ahaha, don't worry, I'm a pretty relaxed guy. I won't kill you. =D

Excadrill, just remember the three Ps.
Patience, those who rush foward hoping to kill birds, will find that they fly away.
Presence, If you have none, then there will be no retaliation.
and Proximity, be aware of all your surroundings.

Im pretty patient, since i know if im not my bow shots will miss if i fire too soon.
Now the last P is my weakness... I think im completely safe, but then a car shows up out of nowhere (logic whohoo :S). I need my bow back on FC3... Im almost invincible with it

Years
A small interjection, all of the s-mods are on right now. Alright, you may carry on.

I learned the 4P's: Price, product, promotion, and placement :P

Also, I'm the ninja 'round these parts.

TY

Ah the 4P's... had to learn them for my Economics exam... which i did really good :D

TY

Ah so many games i wanna play but never got... RE is a series i definetly wanna try and play

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I haven't played RE or any horror games since I was 9. I want to get Dead Space, Silent Hill and all the REs I haven't played yet.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Silent Hill is so creepy sometimes. Hearing noises in a dark room, not knowing where they come from along with a music as creepy as hell.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Creepy is good for the soul.

Haha, this. This times a million. =P

And I'd definitely either recommend you start with Resident Evil 4, or Dead Space. I love both. I just think the whole futuristic idea of Dead Space is hawt.

AND I HAVE TO PLAY SILENT HILL :c

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Haha, this. This times a million. =P

And I'd definitely either recommend you start with Resident Evil 4, or Dead Space. I love both. I just think the whole futuristic idea of Dead Space is hawt.

AND I HAVE TO PLAY SILENT HILL :c

I was playing the Dead Space 2 demo at my friend's house once and I loved it. I need a PS3/360 asap. xc

Sir Codin

Dead Space is surprisingly good. Not exactly breaking new ground, but sometimes all you need for something good is an old idea done right. And even then, it had a fresh gameplay mechanic...shooting off limbs instead of just doing body and head shots. It added tension in that you had to make each shot count.

Just don't play the game on anything lower than Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back