• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Banjo-Kazooie!

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
  • Hello everyone! I want to share a new Let's Play that I'm doing and, you guessed it, it's Banjo-Kazooie! This is my first Let's Play ever so I hope that it's somewhat up to par with what you want.

If you've never played this game before and want to see what it's like, now is the great opportunity to find out haha.

Let me know what you guys think! See you around the forums!

Hello everyone! I want to share a new Let's Play that I'm doing and, you guessed it, it's Banjo-Kazooie! This is my first Let's Play ever so I hope that it's somewhat up to par with what you want.

If you've never played this game before and want to see what it's like, now is the great opportunity to find out haha.

Let me know what you guys think! See you around the forums!

P.S. if anyone knows how to embed a youtube video on these forums, please let me know :) thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

TY

Moved this to the LP section because it fits there more :)

Also to answer your question, you use [*YOUTUBE]The stuff that comes after watch=v/[*/YOUTUBE] (without the *'s)
    I edited it for you so that when you see the post when you try to edit it, you can see how it is done if this still confuses you a little.

Hope it was helpful, and good luck with your LP! :D

Back