• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, everyone.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
  • Hi Nick, welcome to PC <3! I think you'll like PC :D, we have a variety of sections covering the Pokemon series, spin-off, manga, anime, clubs and more! You name it, we talk about it <3. If you're interested in doing non-Pokemon related things there are always some fun other sections to browse around :).

If you don't mind me asking, anything you plan to do while you're at PC <3? Try some fun challenges, play trivia, roleplay, ROM hacking, just chill out and chat, meet new friends, there's so much to do at PC! Are you liking anything so far in particular :D?

And if you don't mind another question :), (sorry I'm a bit curious :/) any interests you have :3? It'd help us learn about you as a person in general, make friends who share your interests and let us help direct you to the sections you might find interesting ^^. Although it's optional of course, so if you feel uncomfortable saying so, don't worry <3. It's totally fine.

Hopefully you'll enjoy PC Nick :D! I'm Rainbow by the way, feel free to contact a staff member if you want help or have a problem. Just also take a check of the rules and most importantly have fun <3! I'll see you around!

Back