• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Beaten Drum

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    The boy walks to the barmaid. "Excuse me, miss, but you should really rearrange those ingredients... Wait, could I work here?"

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • A boy, around the same length as the guy who came bursting in earlier, came in, carrying two guns around. Unlike the other, this one had black hair and a green symbol on his shirt 'Hey, Dirk.' said the boy. 'Jake, i know you're my best bro, but please put those guns away. This isn't 'Hellmurder Island', you know.' said the one with the katana whose name appeared to be Dirk. Jake ignored him, saw Anna and said: 'Aloha, madame.' Dirk and Jake grinned at eachother. 'What can this tired adventurer get here?' 'Jake, come on!' said Dirk, still grinning slightly.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • "Oh you have some rooms available? I guess I shall stay here then." Irale said before grasping her empty glass and waving at the bartender for a refill. She was about to get up when two others walked in, whom Irale hoping wasn't trouble. She lays her left hand on her bag and calls out to Anna. "Oh, could I get a plate of chicken?"

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • "Oh, god, not another one" Arma thought. He sighed, before turning his attention to the young girl sitting at the bar. "Looks, like this place's gotten a lil' more lively, wouldn't you say miss?"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna blushes at Arma's comment, but before she has the chance to respond she is addressed by the boy that came in earlier. "Ah, um, you could help out if you wanted, but there's not too much to do and I can't actually offer you a paying job. We're not exactly profitable as of yet..."

Turning back to Irale, she says, "Yeah, sure. That'll be ready in a second." More people arrive and Anna greets them. "We serve most anything here, so um... just ask the bartender, he'll take care of you."

She hurries to the back of the pub to put Irale's order to the chef and find the key for one of the rooms.

Last edited:

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    The boy can't wait for an answer and runs and adjusts all the drinks and starts to lighten up. He walks up to the boys with the weapons and trys to start a conversation.
    "Hey! I have seen you guys around! How goes it?"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • After much searching, some cursing and a bit of running into things, Anna comes out of the kitchens with a plate of chicken and a key with the number '4' written on it.

"Here you are," she says, putting the plate down in front of Irale. "And here's the key to your room. Yours is number four; just go up those stairs-" Anna points toward the back of the pub, where a narrow staircase is just visible, "-and down the hall on the right."

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • The person called Arma turns to Irale. "Looks, like this place's gotten a lil' more lively, wouldn't you say miss?"

"It's a bit too lively, if you ask me." she responded. She then starts munching on her plate of chicken as Anna sets it down. Shortly after she finishes, she gets up and starts walking away.

"If you need me, I'll be in my room." She calls out.

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    "Excuse me, I will be right back, guys."
    The boy walks to the barmaid and asks if he can get a drink.
    "Just Ginger Ale, if you have it."

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Dirk and Jake followed the boy. Dirk started talking. 'Sup. I'm Dirk. Dirk Strider. This here is my bro, Jake.' said the boy with the katana. 'Yeah, i'm Jake English. I live on a island far, far away, you know. Adventure can always be found there.' said the other boy. Instead of using his real pistols, he held his hands like them. He made a shooting gesture, and winked. 'Jake....' said Dirk. 'I won't stop doing it. I mean, two pistols and a wink... That's my motto.' said Jake, quickly sticking out his tongue.

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    "Cool! Nice to meet you. Like we probably met before, but like, for real. So what do you do? Are you guys freedom fighters or something?" Suddenly, the boy's phone rang.
    "Excuse me a second." He picked up his phone and started talking.

"Hey, Brad. How goes it?" said the boy.
    "Where the heck are you, Jude?! Some girls keep calling me. Like, ALOT."
    "Ok. Meet me on the corner of Roll-Play Lane at some place called the Beaten Drum."
    "Whatever. We will discuss later." Then the call dropped.

"Sorry guys. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jude Hunteer. Live somewhat far from here, in Off-topic discussions. Summer DCC Road to be exact."

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • "Ah, ginger ale? Coming right up." Anna quickly fills a glass with the requested beverage and places it near the boy- Jude, as he said his name was. "There you go; enjoy," she flashes him a smile and goes back to trying to put things in their proper places.

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    "Thank you very much, ma'am." said Jude.
    "So, what are you guys doing?" he said to Dirk and Jake.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • 'It might surprise you, but we're only fifteen years old, you know. I like rapping with my robots, Squarewave and Sawtooth. Though i beat 'em always.' said Dirk. 'I live on a island, as i said before. Adventure can always be found there. I'm an adventurer. Sort of.' said Jake, grinning at Dirk. 'I lived there with my grandmother, but she died when i stll was pretty young. I still stayed on Hellmurder Island, as i call it. By the way, Dirk built his own robots. He's good at that.' continued Jake. 'More of our friends might be coming.' said Dirk, looking at the door though seeing nothing. 'And?' asked Jake. 'Nope. No sign of them.' said Dirk, walking to Anna. 'Hey! What can i and my bro get here?' asked Dirk, Jake staying with Jude.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • "Ah, most anything you'd like. Just order something, we'll probably have it. Unless it's like, babies or something weird," Anna says to Dirk.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • 'Okay then. I'll be back in a second.' said Dirk, and he walked back to Jake. 'Anything.' was the only thing Dirk said. 'Well, i'm pretty thirsty, so anything will do.' said Jake. Dirk walked back to Anna. 'Well, then. A coke for me, and...well, anything will do for my bro. He's really thirsty, so just get him something good, okay?' said Dirk, winking at Jake under his shades.

◥▶◀◤

(dirk's shades)

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • "Be seein' you" Arma said as the girl passed him, apparently on her way the her room. He stretched, finishing the little bit of his drink he had left.

Deciding against talking with the rather busy boys,he sat and relaxed for a short while, before waving at the barmaid again.
    " 'Scuse me miss, but could'ya fill'er up for me please? "

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • "Hm, alright then." Anna pulls out two glasses and fills them. "One Coke and one cranberry lemonade. I hope your friend likes it; I find it to be the most refreshing drink in the world."

She turns back to take Arma's glass from him. "Iced tea, yeah?" she asks, though knowing perfectly well that was indeed what the man had been drinking. She fills it and hands it back.

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
    Years
  • A man, around the age of 25, walks through the door. He goes over to one of the open seats and sits down. He looks around to see a guy drinking what looks like Ice Tea, another drinking Ginger Ale, and some guys who look like their up to something. Although he wants to know whats going to happen, he desides if it doesn't involve him, its doesn't matter.

He waves over to the bartender and says, "I'd like to order some Dr. Pepper."

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • 'Thanks. I know Jake pretty good, and he'll love this.' said Dirk, before walking off with the two glasses. 'Jake!' 'Yeah?' 'I got you some cranberry lemonade.' said Dirk, and he put the glasses down. 'Oh. My. God. This stuff is amazing!' said Jake, quite happy with the drink Dirk gave him. 'Good to hear that. Hey Jake, when do you think our friends will arrive?' 'I dunno, they're always late.' said Jake, again looking at the door but still, not seeing cyan or pink.

(Can i roleplay as a troll? Those guys in my signature? Please? :33)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back