• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't post there thank you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I never post in TGC simply because I don't know the first thing about it and it's a similar case for Emulation/Game Development, but otherwise I tend to post pretty much everywhere. There are some sections I don't post in frequently simply because I'm not as interested in the topic, but I don't make a point not to post anywhere haha.

Years
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen bwahahahaha!!

Sorry, I had to say that. If this is your first impression of me, I'm sorry for being a dick ><

If weren't going to, I would have

Honestly, I don't deliberately avoid any section here, I post wherever something catches my eye. That's usually GE, here, X&Y, and occasionally the other Pokemon sections.

ITT I'm not going to use this thread to complain about other sections I don't necessarily like

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I avoid D&D because I'm not interested in debating news/politics. I do read threads and comments sometimes. Very fun to be a spectator there. :P

Also, I avoid XY because I don't want to speculate on something that won't be released for a few more months; I would just end up being mega hyped and constantly in agony while I wait, you feel me?

Years
I currently don't post in any forums except the Welcome Lounge and Chit-Chat. Yes, I could at least post 1 on the other forums, but I am way too timid to even think about sharing my opinions.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I don't stay around Emulation and ROM hacking, cos idk much about those :P Nor the art and design forums, as I'm not very creative :(

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I never touch Discussions and Debates...I've been wanting to, but it's WILD in there. That and I don't think I could give a good opinion.

Others I never touch are:

Metal & Color Gen Gaming: I didn't play the originals.
Pokemon Anime: I don't watch it.
Pokemon Clubs: I have been on some clubs, but they die pretty quickly.
Pokemon Trivia: Doesn't interest me.
Pokemon TCG: I have cards, but I just collect them.
Fan Fiction and Writing: I'm not creative at writing stories.
Roleplay Corner: Doesn't interest me.
Emulation and Rom/Game Development: I don't think I could create a good game, but it's a great place to look for some nice hacks. ¬‿¬
Tech and Internet: Uhhh...I don't know?

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I only post in some forums so the rest I don't usually post in because I don't visit all the forums in PC so I usually don't find threads that I feel like posting in. Some sections I don't post in is The Welcome Lounge, The Supporter Forum, Trade Corner, Challenges, Metal & Color Generation Gaming, Roleplay Corner, Game Development, Technology & Internet, and Discussion & Debates.

I don't post in the Welcome Lounge because I'm not really good in welcoming users because I usually just write 1 or 2 lines lol. I don't know what to post in the Supporter Forum, Trade Corner & the Roleplay Corner. I don't play RPG Games so I don't visit Game Dev. Never played 1st and 2nd Gen Games so I dont post in Metal & Color Generation Gaming, and I never really liked replaying Pokemon Games unless it's been quite a while so I don't do Challenges..

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm not a person who likes to trade Pokémon, so I've never posted in the trading forum. I've never posted in the ROM hacking forums either. I'm not a ROM hacker, and quite frankly, I don't enjoy playing hacks at all. I find most of them to be uninteresting. xD" I also don't post in the Pokémon trading card section. I used to collect cards when I was eight, but I gave them all away to my friends and don't do it anymore.

Years
I only have three sections in this forum so far that I've steered clear of completely: Art & Design, Fan fiction and writing, and Roleplay corner.

Though I might look at Art & Design some time in the future as I'm a game programmer and programmers work closely with graphics designers, Fan fictions and roleplays have absolutely nothing do do with my interests.

Also noticed the Get-together section but nobody has posted there for like two weeks, which I'm assuming it's a past event therefore I haven't really took a look at that, either. That makes it four I guess.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Roleplay Corner, Writing, Emulation/ROM Hacking. I'm not interested in any of these so it's no surprise that I don't post there. I'm terrible at writing and roleplay requires a lot of writing so I don't even bother looking at those sections. I sometimes peek at the ROM Hacks just to see if there are any nice hacks to download. I'm not much of a ROM Hacker so I don't look at the any of the hack resource threads either.

Oh and the Trading Plaza/Battle Centre since I'm not much of a battler and I don't care for trading Pokemon since I just beat the games and stop there.

TY

I never post in ROM Hacking, simply because i dont hack any Pokemon games, nor im interested in playing them.

Also i used to post in Trade Corner but im not interested into that stuff anymore aswell. I still trade, but not with all the extra stuff and so...

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Community Annoucements - I don't really care about new features, and I don't do much here but post.

Community Questions and Feedback - Again, all I really do here is post, I'm not that involved with the community, so I don't have much to say here.

The Welcome Lounge - Couldn't care less about new users. I'm indifferent on anyone who joins.

Trade Corner - I don't play 4th and 5th generation games much at all, and I never get into them enough to care about trading with someone online. If I need an evolution or something, I have 2 DSs and I have friends.

Battle Center - The metagame bores me to death, and tourneytard elitism makes it even worse. I avoid this place like the plague.

Challenges - Every challenge I start I don't get to finish due to me either getting bored with it or getting involved in real life things.

Fifth Generation Gaming - I got bored with Generation V quickly, and I've already said all I have to say about why I don't like it.

Fourth Generation Gaming - I hated the entire Generation IV.

Advance Generation Gaming - While I liked Generation III enough, I don't have much to say about it.

Metal and Color Generation Gaming - I liked the old Generations quite a bit, but again, not much to say about them.

Spinoff Games - I don't play the spinoffs.

Pokemon Anime - The anime sucks.

Pokemon Clubs - Meh. Not interested.

Pokemon Trivia - Couldn't be bothered to get into forum games.

Pokemon Trading Card Game - I don't play the TCG, nor do I plan to.

Fan Fiction and Writing - Honestly, I don't care about shipping (which, let's face it, is the focus of the section), and I dislike most fanfiction anyway.

Roleplay Corner - I don't RP online. I play some D&D with my friends in real life, but I couldn't be bothered to sit in front of the computer refreshing the forum page every 2 minutes.

Emulation and ROM Hacking - I've tried to get interested in ROM Hacking, but I've always gotten bored with it.

Game Development - See above answer.

Technology and Internet - I'm not really the computer-geek type.

Fan Clubs and Groups - Couldn't be bothered with this, only club I've posted in was the YGO club, but I quit playing the game.

Forum Games - I find these tedious and pointless.

Back