• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball: The Future Awaits! [M] (IC) [Most Missed 4Q '11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
((This is the IC Thread! All OOC/ SU stuff goes in the OOC/ SU Thread here. We are currently not taking any sign-ups and will probably not in the future.))

dragonball_logo.jpg

The Future Awaits!

Saga I: The Ancient Revival Saga​

It was a sunny day in Central City with a few clouds in the sky, but they were so small that there would be no chance of rain. The capitol of Earth seemed to be extremely busy today, and it was for a good reason. The annual World Martial Arts Tournament was today, and people were either wanting to watch the amazing fights that would take place or try to sign-up and participate in the legendary tournament!​

"Please have all sign-ups for the tournament turned in by three o' clock! If your sign-up isn't in by that point then too freakin' bad! It is currently twelve on the dot, so get those sign-ups in!" shouted some blue-haired female human through a megaphone while flying over the crowd of people wanting to either get into the stands or join the tournament. It was obvious that she was a part of the staff of the tournament, since she wore a white dress shirt and black pants with black dress shoes. "And I swear, if I see any fights out here you're gonna get blasted with my patented Crusher Beam!"​

Despite all the commotion, there was one individual sitting at the top of a tall tree nearby, appearing to be meditating. The individual looked to be a woman, but she had bubble-gum pink skin, signifying that she was infact a Majin woman. Her attire appeared to be rather simple, with a tight-fitting red t-shirt (which *ahem* could barely contain her... Um... Yeah, you get the point) and simliar black pants with white boots, which would suggest to some that she wasn't here to fight. Oh how they were wrong.​

"Blue-haired lady needs to close her mouth so that Paci can concentrate," thought the female Majin named Paci as her brow furrowed, trying to clear her mind during all this commotion. She had just signed up for the annual tournament, and she was now trying to mentally prepare herself. However, she was having trouble, due to all the noise, mostly from the blue-haired woman.​

"HEY! I SAID NO FI-"​

"SHUT UP LADY!"​

SMACK!

That would be the sound made after Paci stretched her right arm to an incredible length, punching the blue-haired woman and knocking her out instantly. Fortunately for Paci, no one seemed to notice that the blue-haired had been knocked out.​

"Now Paci can concentrate... Paci wonders if there will be other fighters as strong as Paci here..." thought Paci, smiling happily and innocently as she began to meditate in peace, which was rather surprising considering all the noise which was still around her.​

((POST MOFOS!))​

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
This was Ryke's first time in Central City and it was amazing! Such a big city! He was so used to the small town that he grew up in and the mountains were he trained. It felt like he had just left home a few hours ago but it had been a couple of days. Ryke had to make some stops here and there to fight some men that his father had recommend him to, they were easy fights Ryke beat them quickly. It was strange to him he was stronger than anyone else in his family and anyone he had fought he really hoped that he would find much stronger opponents in the World Martial Arts Tournament.

"Man this place is big!" Ryke exclaimed as he flew over the city. He watched people below him walk around and talk with one another. "Hope I find some really strong opponents at the world tournament today!" He said as he landed near the statue of Goku. He then looked to the statue and bowed to it.

"Watch over me today Goku I know I won't let you down," Ryke said as he looked to statue and then smiled. As he started to walk towards the sign in area for the tournament he heard his stomach rumbled and laughed. A all you can eat buffet restaurant wasn't far away so Ryke decided to go there to eat first before he went to the tournament.

"Oh my....," One waiter said as she saw how many plates Ryke had eaten. Luckily for him he was given loads of money from his entire family to make sure he would be as comfortable and well feed as he could be, they knew how much he liked to eat.

"Thanks for the food!" Ryke said as he got from his table and started to walk away, a big smile on his face. All the waiters and even the chef stared at Ryke's table astounded by the amount he ate.

As he reached the sign in area for the tournament he was shocked to see so many fighters. He had never fought a race besides human so seeing Namekians, Majins and Blizzarians made him happy. He then noticed a Majin smack a blue haired lady in the face knocking her straight out! Ryke smiled and then got signed up, after he was all registered he then casually walked up to the Majin with a big grin on his face.

"Nice shot!" Ryke exclaimed as he extended his hand to the Majin. "Name's Ryke Soundel nice to meet you!" He said now showing off his nicely brushed and purely white teeth in his smile.

Years
Jeriba floats high above Central City, looking down on it both literally and figureatively. "So. This is the place. Where the world's strongest gather to test their might." He cracks his knuckles, rapidly descending. "We'll see how they fare." He lands in the middle of a street, barely dodging a fruit cart. "Good afternoon, sir! Hahaha!" He walks off, leaving the startled merchant behind. Look at them all. You'd think by now they'd would be used to flying people dropping in. Or is it my appearance? He quickly steps in front of a woman, quickly asking her a question. "EXCUSE ME MISS! WHICH WAY TO THE STADIUM?" The woman shrieks, stepping back and pointing the way. Jeriba grins, laughing to himself. "Thank you."

At the stadium, Jeriba puts on a more serious air. He stoically approaches the desk, glaring at the attendant. "I'm here for the tournament. Where do I sign in?" The man behind the desk seems bored, and points to a nearby machine. "State your name and punch the device to test your power level. If you're accepted, we'll call your name." Jeriba raises an eyebrow at the man's indifference, then punches the device, his arm extending across the room to hit it. "Jeriba Shigan. I'll be waiting."

He walks away, finding a good spot to wait. He decided that the best place is directly above the stadium. He hovers 50 feet over where the announcers are, witnessing a random act of violence by a Majin. Unimpressed, he looks on, waiting to see what else will happen.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Central City was a lot busier today than Gin had expected. The streets were crowded with people, and Gin guessed that most of them were headed for the Tournament. Gin knew he probably looked like just another audience member, but he hadn't trained in the mountains all that time just to watch people fight. Today, he was going to prove just how superior he was to all other Earthlings. Today, Gin would take his first step into ruling the world!

Gin tripped as he walked up to the sign-up stand. Rage immediatly started to build, and veins were already starting to bulge in his forehead. To make things worse, a woman with blue hair fell on top of Gin as he got up. Apparently, some Majin woman had knocked her out in one punch. A Majin, eh? Gin thought to himself. This competition should at least be interesting. Gin shook the womans unconsious body off of him, and stood up straight. He could hear the quiet snickers of some fighters behind him, and he contemplated just ignoring them. Well, I could start off with these nimrods, I suppose, Gin decided. He turned his head to look at them, a menacing smile on his lips.
"So you think that was funny, eh?" he said. The fighters (or at least, they looked like fighters) immediatly stopped their snickering. One of them, however, looked Gin directly in the eyes and said clearly: "Yeah. Wat'cha gonna do about it?" Apparently confident that their arrogant friend would protect them, the other fighters resumed their immature giggling.
Gin looked straight back into the arrogant one's beady little eyes. "I'll show you," he said, picking the arrogant one up by the shirt collar. "H-Hey!" the fighter said, doing absolutely nothing to free himself. Gin easily tossed him into, coincidentally, the blue-haired lady who was just getting up. The formerly-arrogant fighter crashed into her, knocking her out once more. Gin turned to glare at the other "fighters", but he noticed they had all fled, abandoning their now unconsious friend. Well, Gin thought, at least they run fast.

The man at the desk instructed Gin to punch the machine on the wall. Gin obliged, confident that his power level would easily be able to qualify him for the Tournament. After that, Gin looked around for a comfortable place to wait to hear his name called. He found that there was a perfect wall spot, but unfortunately, a young teenage boy was leaning against it. After "relocating" the boy to a more suiting spot (aka the trash can), Gin looked around at the other contestants. He had already seen the Majin woman, but now Gin noticed Blizzarians and Namekians. Good! A chance for Gin to prove that he was superior to those races as well!

Gin leaned heavilly on the wall, satisfied with both the variation of contestants, and with himself for choosing to enter this tournament. And as Gin leaned, the wall fell back.

Nam

Years
"Today's the day…" Heater whispered to himself, admiring Goku's Platinum statue. A human stood a few feet away from him, also admiring the great Son Goku. He seemed to have been talking to it, but he was too far away to hear. He didn't seem to notice Heater, looking straight at him, and he was soon gone. Heater focused on the statue again.
"I'm going now!" said the young blizzarian, grabbing his katana on his way out. His parent's waved farewell as their son flew out into the distance. "We'll be there in time for the tournament!" they yelled.

That's the last thing he told his parents before coming to Central City. He could begin to feel the weight of his parent's faith in him. Something he lacked. The more he stared into the unanimated eyes of Goku, the more he wished he were more like him. He could only but imagine a human version of himself, obtaining saiyan powers: a tall, normal teenager, with a full head of black hair and red eyes. The ground around him would lift and circulate with the wind going through his hair at the same time, caused by his immense spiritual energy. His veins would show as he slowly elevated off the ground and soon after, his hair would turn golden-blond. His bloody red eyes would become turquoise, and electricity sparking around his entire body. His opponents would then scream, "His power level is OVER 9000!"

Heater froze his imaginative description and laughed at the meme. He remembered this from his history teacher back in high school, -which reminded him, today was supposed to be his first day in college. Perhaps that was why he felt the need to win the tournament, for his parents. They always told him to focus on his studies. He didn't want to even think about the faces they made when he told them about ditching college to go to some 'world-wide parade of people in tights', so they said. Either way, Heater couldn't possibly imagine winning the tournament. He was probably going up against people who dedicated their whole lives to fighting, people with SAIYAN blood in their veins. Heater didn't have anyone mention worthy in his family tree. He isn't linked to Frieza, which obviously leaves out Cooler and King Cold, but he wouldn't want to be related to those tyrants. That would just worsen his self-esteem. He wasn't even related a single bit to the only blizzarian who seemed to redeem their honour: the one whose statue now resides in South City, Heater's home town.

Heater turned his gaze to a young woman, whom was passing by. "Excuse me, what time is it?" the lady glimpsed at her watch. "It's 12:15" she replied, a warm smile on her face. The blizzarian smiled back and bowed as a gesture of thanks and watched as she walked away. There was still plenty of time, but Heater decided to begin walking towards the World Tournament. He stopped for a moment, looking back over his shoulder at Goku's statue.

"Give me courage…" he whispered, and he began walking away again.

After a few minutes walking, he began to see anthropomorphic figures gathering far out in the horizon. Heater's mood began to rise and ran with excitement, his long tail flailing in the wind. It was his first time actually participating in some kind of competitive fighting. He looked up and a few individuals flew past him, giggling in excitement, which reminded Heater that he too possessed the ability to fly. Still running, his body began to lean forward and slowly elevated towards the sky. His tail was now erect and stagnant. He then propelled forward, his pants dancing with the wind, just a few feet above ground.

Within seconds of flight, Heater had arrived to his destination. Upon arrival, he decreased his speed. He flew over the heads of the mob and gently landed right next to the sign-up counter. There was a woman on the floor nearby, her hair was blue and a man was also feinted on her. "What happened to them?" Heater asked, curious to know. The man passed Heater a pen, so he could write down his name.
"Who, them?" the guy leaned over the table, looking at the feinted pair on the floor. "Oh, don't mind them. It happens all the time, specially to that woman. You'll find out sooner or later," he winked.
Heater, still puzzled, turned his attention to the piece of paper on the desk. There were some peculiar names. No one he knew, that's for sure. There were some people named after the Z Fighters, like Yamcha, or Krillin. Among them were also names like Jeriba, or Ryke. He followed the list down till the first empty spot near the bottom of the page. There seemed to be many participants for this tournament. Heater added his name to the lot and returned the pen to the man in the counter. He was then instructed to punch a machine.

"This will measure your power level," the man explained. "It will determine your place in this tournament."
Hearing this, Heater walked up to the machine and gave it a nice whack in the center. He was satisfied to see the resulting digits.
"9,850. Not bad!" the man praised. Heater blushed and laughed to himself, remembering once again the meme, It's OVER 9000! Although, his proud grin that didn't seem to give up, was quickly and easily washed off when a human punched the machine, right after Heater.
"11,000! Spectacular!" said the man once again.

Heater bowed in gratitude and left to find himself a seat near a fountain. Now, I wait… He thought.

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
DRAG
DBZ-1.gif
N BALL

Fang Breigh
Chapter 1
~A wolf analyzes his prey before he strikes...~

hair_flicker-01.gif
Fang watched as two lines seemed to form: One of those lines led to entry exams, which led to the locker room, which led to the ring. The other line was for those with human currency, who were watching from the sidelines. Fang grumbled to himself. Money is for those who rely on it... Not me... He flew up into the air, hovering there the get a view of the surroundings. Yup, not many others I know that can fly... Then again... I don't really know anyone... Fang shrugged and glided back down. He had analysed the entire block, where the guards were, their movement patterns, and had an easy time sneaking past them and finding himself a well-hidden but perfectly clear view of the ring. Jeez, I've come here every year, never once been caught, and they still don't even make it challenging... Oh well... Now that there's all species out here, the fights should get interesting... Maybe now I can learn some native moves...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Jack slashed at the training dummy, successfully chopping it into half. His skills were improving day by day, if he kept going on like this, one day, he might just become unbeatable. But that was just a dream. Today was the day of the Tournament, he had been training hard for this day for months.

He walked over to another dummy, and started to attack it with well timed, well aimed punches. He was quite happy with his training now, and he felt that he had prepared himself well for this day. Jack was quite positive today, he actually had a chance at winning this thing. He had won the Junior Division before though, he could win the adult one as well.

Before leaving for Central City though, he stopped to talk to his Sensei. He met him in deep meditation, but his Sensei opened his eyes, and Jack gave him a bow. "Jack, You're going to be fighting in the Tournament, I hear."

Jack nodded, and said, "Yes Sensei, I am."

Sensei exhaled rather loudly, then said, in a very serious tone, "Remember Jack, you're not only going to be representing yourself, you're going to be representing Kikoukenjutsu Sword School as well. I want you to fight with honor, no matter whether you win or lose, and and make sure you fight with courage."

Jack nodded again, and bowed. "Thank you, Sensei." He said, and headed out. He flew up into the air, then used Instant Transmission to teleport himself to Central City, the place where the Tournament was held. In a second, he was there, floating high up in the air. He looked down to see the lines to sign up for the Tournament, and sighed. It was going to be a long wait.

He landed down, and waited patiently for his turn. When it came, he signed his name at the bottom of the paper, and went over to a machine, punching it as hard as possible.

"12,500." The machine spoke up, and Jack grinned. It was quite a high power level, and he would definitely be a formidable opponent in a fight. He walked away from there, and entered a small restaurant, where he sat down to eat some food.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Paci had began sensing many powerful warriors coming in, but she couldn't exactly tell you what their power levels were. What she COULD tell you was that the guy who had just flied up the tree where she was sitting was as strong as she was, and she was rather impressed by that. However, she was still meditating and was slightly irritated by the interruption. Still, she decided to be nice as she opened her eyes and stood on one foot at the top of the tree.

"Hello Ryke Soundel... Paci thinks it is nice to meet you too," said Paci, her voice full of child-like innocence and happiness. "However, Paci was meditating, so if you'll excuse Paci..."

With that, Paci simply sat back down at the top of the tree, closing her eyes and continuing her meditation.

Three hours later...

"SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED! WHEN WE CALL OUT YOUR NAME, PLEASE HEAD TO THE BUILDING BEHIND THE ARENA!" shouted a short and bald fat man dressed exactly like the blue-haired lady, who was still knocked out.

"First up, Yamto 'Yamcha' Louison! Next, Johnathan Brooks! William Stevens! Pamela Lynn! Zack Caulder! Icex Acero! Fluto Dingah! Heater Sekihan! Jeriba Shigan! Mark Caloway! Gin Kage! Jack Spark! Boxer Breigh! Ryke Soundel! Paci Mikito! And last year's champion! MR. KEN ANDERSON!!"

"YAYZ! PACI WAS ACCEPTED!" shouted Paci in pure joy as she flew to the arena, to the small building behind it, and then stood in the center, where a clipboard was sitting, showing who was fighting who in the first round. It read:

"Paci Mikito vs. Pamela Lynn
Johnathan Brooks vs. Boxer Breigh
Jeriba Shigan vs. Ken Anderson
Mark Caloway vs. Heater Sekihan
Gin Kage vs. Fluto Dingah
Zack Caulder vs. Jack Spark
Icex Acero vs. Ryke Soundel
Yamto 'Yamcha' Louison vs. William Stevens

Note: The first round fights will go in this order, therefore Paci Mikito and Pamela Lynn will be fighting first. Please wait until the announcer comes forth and explains the rules."

"Huh... Who's Pamela? Paci want to know this person," said Paci out loud as she sat down on a seat nearby the clipboard, pondering who her opponent was and what this "Pamela" was like.

Last edited:
Years
Jeriba had been meditating for some time, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly, a loud voice echoed through the area. "SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED! WHEN WE CALL OUT YOUR NAME, PLEASE HEAD TO THE BUILDING BEHIND THE ARENA!" He snapped to attention, straightening out in mid-air. When he hears his name called, he angles his body and drops like a stone, landing behind the main building. He enters the designated are, noticing a table with a clipboard. He stands behind the small Majin woman, easily able to see the clipboard over her short body. "Huh... Who's Pamela? Paci want to know this person." The Majin walks off, while Jeriba reads the list.

"So, I'm against last year's champ? Heheheh. He won't hold the title for long. Or maybe he will. There can be only one, after all." Jeriba tosses the clipboard back onto the table, finding a nice corner to lean against. His turn won't be for a while, so he just watches the entrance, seeing who all comes in.

HunterZero

Years
OOC: O.o Totally disregard what was up here before it was meant to go into the OOC but I somehow posted it here. So sorry!)

"Alright Miss Paci I'll let you get back to whatever it is you were doing hope to see you out there on the arena!" Ryke said as he then flew away from her. Hmm that Majin had a surprisingly high power level He thought as he then decided it would be good to mask his own, he'd love to throw people off by showing them a weak power level.

He then sat on a bench waiting for an update on who had made it in the tournament or not. After ten minutes or so Ryke was getting rather bored and figured that he'd prepare his body. "Three thousand push ups and sit ups and then five thousand hand stand push ups!" He exclaimed getting some strange looks from people around him. As he started doing his exercise he was mainly trying to get a fix on everyone's power level to see where he was at. Ryke was pleasantly confident in his power level and figured that he would win but to underestimate his opponents would be stupid.

He was doing a rather easy exercise for himself and finished before they had announced the fighting roster. "Man why am I so low in the brackets!" He whinned as he then put his hands behind his back and read who he was fighting again. Icex Acero? Ryke had never heard of the guy but if he got in then he should be pretty powerful. Who Ryke was really interested in was Ken Anderson. He was last year's champion so Ryke really wanted to see if he even stood a chance against this guy.

"Oh boy this is going to be so much fun!" Ryke said as he headed toward the building everyone else was gathering around.

Nam

Years
Heater was playing with the water on the fountain as he dully waited for some sort of announcement when a short, chubby guy wearing staff cloths came out holding a list. Upon hearing his name, Heater's mood instantly rose and he walked over to the building that the bald staff guy had instructed. Inside there was a clip board, which showed who would be fighting who, and in what order. Mark Caloway… he thought, wondering who he was. It sounded like a human name. Heater was excited and thrilled to have been accepted. He was beginning to doubt his qualification because everyone seemed to have a power level higher than his own.

He looked around, looking at all of the chosen people's faces. He would guess by appearance who could probably be this "Mark Caloway", but there was no real way of knowing by just looking at their faces. Still, it was fun to try, and everyone else seemed to have been doing the same thing. If everyone wants to know who their opponent is, then why not just ask? He thought. But deep down he already knew the answer. Some of them wanted to keep the excitement of not knowing who their opponent is, others –like himself, were afraid to know the answer.

Beside him, a female majin stood there, staring at the clip board. She was quite the attractive one. Suddenly she appeared to be having some sort of monologue, as she wondered who her opponent, "Pamela Lyn", was. Heater tried to avoid laughing in her face. The fact that she spoke in third person seemed very cute, especially with that childish voice she had. It was almost like she were narrating her thoughts, the only thing left was for her to say something like 'Paci sits near the clipboard'.

A lemonade stand nearby caught Heater's eye; he was thirsty, and he needed to replenish the chi he had used this morning. It wasn't much, but he figured he would need every bit of his energy, to rank it up with these individuals.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Jack was still in the restaurant, half asleep now, when he heard the loud shout from outside. "SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED! WHEN WE CALL OUT YOUR NAME, PLEASE HEAD TO THE BUILDING BEHIND THE ARENA!"

"Whoa, whoa! Already?!" Jack said, startled, he got up back on his feet and checked the time. He had just wasted 3 hours here. He got out of the building, eager to hear the names being called out. "First up, Yamto 'Yamcha' Louison! Next, Johnathan Brooks! William Stevens! Pamela Lynn! Zack Caulder! Icex Acero! Fluto Dingah! Heater Sekihan! Jeriba Shigan! Mark Caloway! Gin Kage! Jack Spark! Boxer Breigh! Ryke Soundel! Paci Mikito! And last year's champion! MR. KEN ANDERSON!!" He gave a small fist pump when he heard his name, but he knew this was only the first hurdle, he had only qualified. The fights still lay ahead. Jack grinned at the thought of fights, and immediately a wave of excitement went over him. He would finally get to battle!

"YAYZ! PACI WAS ACCEPTED!" He heard a Majin woman shout loudly as she went over to the building. Jack stared at her for a moment, then followed her to the small building. She picked up the clipboard in the middle, and then said loudly, "Huh... Who's Pamela? Paci want to know this person,"

"I think Paci should calm herself down and... whoa what?!" Jack thought, his eyes widening. He could detect a high power level from the Majin, and was on his guard. She would be a formidable foe if he got to fight her. He shrugged it off, for now, and picked up the clipboard, checking his opponent.

Zack Caulder vs. Jack Spark

Zack Caulder? Jack had never heard of him. He noticed his name was quite low on the brackets. He felt rather sad at that, he wanted to fight, but he was quite happy that he would be able to get a sneak peek of his opponents before battling them. He waited patiently for the announcer to tell them the rules.

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
DRAG
DBZ-1.gif
N BALL

Fang Breigh
Chapter 1.1
~Time For the Examination~
hair_flicker-01.gif
Kazuki was almost sleepy from the lack of anything going on. "Why do people come so early?" he muttered to himself in wonder. Suddenly a tiny "Nyaa!" came from Fang's kimono. Little Koneko Crystal had awoken and was perched in the chest fold of Fang's kimono, reminiscent to that of a Kangaroo pouch. He smiled and patted Crystal's blue-gray fur between her ears and smiled, whispering to her. "shh, Crystal, we don't want to get caught, now do we?" Crystal mewled a quiet little noise and shook her head. "That's right... Get ready, I think the fights will begin soon..." Crystal's brilliant jade-green eyes gleamed and she snuggled against him cheerfully.

Freddy Fazbear

Years
It had been three hours since Gin had signed up for the Tournament. When names were finally called, Gin was unsurprised to hear his name among those who qualified. Obviously, his name was not the only one called; Jeriba Shingan, Heater Seikhan, Jack Spark, Ryke Soundel, and Paci Mikito, whoever they were, also qualified. Also, last years champion, a Mr. Ken Anderson, also qualified. Gin hoped that he'd get a chance to test his might against him.

A clipboard hung from a wall, explaining who would fight who in the first round, and in what order. Gin was dissapointed to find that he was not matched up with this Ken Anderson guy; that Jeriba Shingan was one lucky bastard. Gin noticed that his fight was fifth, and he was apparently facing some guy named "Fluto Dingah". Gin looked around, trying to guess who this Dingah might be. As he browsed the other 15 people in the group, he noticed that there were members of the other three races participating. This is good, Gin thought. I'll get to whip the best Blizzarians and the best Namekians in one tournament. He also noticed a Majin woman standing among the group. Gin couldn't help but feel a little uncertain about this one. A huge power level must be coming from this one. The human guy standing next to her was just as tough-looking. Well, Gin thought as he walked away from the clipboard, this should get interesting.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Several people had come into the building after Paci came in. They were all pretty powerful to her, but it was Ryke Soundel, the same guy from before, who she focused on. He was as strong as her, she knew it. She sensed it before when he introduced himself to her. She knew he would be her greatest challenge.

Just then, several people began walking in. The first, a human woman wearing the orange uniform of the Turtle school, smiled at everyone in the room as she read the clipboard.

"Paci Mikito? I'm going to assume she isn't a human. Must be either a Majin. Whatever the case, I hope she's ready, because I have a date with Ken Anderson, and he's going to pay for beating me in the finals last year," said the blonde woman, her altoish voice taking on one of anger when mentioning Ken Anderson. Paci then realized that this must have been Pamela, and she was shocked at Pamela's power level. Pamela was stronger than both Paci and Ryke, even though it was only by a little bit. As she moved away, a Blizzarian woman with green orbs all over her body read the clipboard before smiling. She was wearing a warrior kimono, and was still in her first form.

"Mm... Ryke Soundel... Sounds yummy. Too bad he's losing today."

She then walked away, and as she did, Paci sensed her power level. She was strong, but not as strong as most of the people in the room. Nodding at the power level, Paci turned to find herself in someone's shadow... A gigantic Namekian.

"Excuse me little miss," said the gentle giant wearing the Crane school uniform as he moved to the side of Paci's chair, getting past and heading to the clipboard. He then read it, nodding as he did so. Paci just shook her head. She had sensed his power level. It was lower than hers. She was expecting it to be higher. The giant Namekian then walked away from the clipboard, looking at the people around him.

"Good to see you here Pamela."

"You too Fluto," said Pamela, who nodded and smiled at the Namekian. "Still mad about me beating you last year?"

"I got over that part, but I still haven't gotten over the fact that I lost to a student of the Turtle style. Do you know a Gin Kage by chance?"

"Nope. Sure don't. He your opponent?"

"Yep."

With that, Fluto stood next to the doorway, waiting as thousands of people suddenly began screaming while the announcer spoke. Another voice was then heard, but Paci couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Hmph. Johnathan Brooks? I just hope that he'll be able to take just one of my ki blasts. Don't want a repeat of last year. I sent that poor sap to the hospital," said a short individual reading the clipboard. He was a male human, and he appeared to be in great shape. His outfit was a simple pair of brown denim jeans and a white t-shirt, while he wore a black jacket with the Capsule Corp symbol on it. Meanwhile, Paci's jaw was slightly lowered, just not because of his power level. He looked almost EXACTLY like the statue of the great Vegeta in West City, even down to his hair. His hair, unlike Vegeta, was blue instead. Yeah, he was a Breigh, without a doubt.

As Paci regained her composure, her thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice.

"I AM THE CHAMPION, AND I PLAN ON KEEPING MY TITLE! Why? Because, I am the 'Strongest Under The Heavens.' I am MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER KEEEEEEEN AAAAAAANDEEEEEEERSOOOOOOON!" shouted an individual outside. After he shouted this, Paci looked out the door of the building she was in, and she saw a man standing in the center of the arena, holding the "Strongest Under The Heavens" golden title belt ((Just saying, instead of the K-1 as you see in the pic, it says "Strongest Under The Heavens.")), which also read "World Champion." Paci stared at the belt for a while, imagining herself wearing it, until she felt a power level that made her jaw drop. There was someone stronger than her, Ryke, and even Pamela here, and he was the Martial Arts Champion of the World.

As Mr. Ken Anderson gave the microphone back to the announcer ((think the announcer from the series. Different person, looks the same)), he held the title up for the crowd to see. When seeing this, most of the crowd cheered, but there were parts of it that booed. Upon hearing the cheers, Ken jumped into the air and flew around the arena, showing the people his title, smiling his cocky smile. He then landed outside of the builing the other fighters were in and walked right in like he owned the place, putting the title around his waist as he took off his camo ball cap, throwing it to a chair nearby.

"What up *****es?" he asked to everyone in the room, shining a smile that would make anyone sick. He was cocky, he was arrogant, and Paci just wanted to punch his teeth out of his skull, but she knew better as she watched him walk to the clipboard and read it.

"Jeriba Shigan huh? Sounds Namekian. I've never fought one before... Not that it matters, because I'm the strongest ******* there is."

... ((When you all see this on my posts, it means a scene cut))

"I... I did it... I finally have them..." said an old man, looking at the seven orange balls covered in stars that sat on top of a white blanket. The old man was out in the middle of the wilderness somewhere, where he had found the last of the Dragonballs, which ironically was the Four-Star ball. "After twenty years... Twenty long years of searching, I finally found them... The Alpha Dragonballs..."

The old man looked to be in his late seventies and was dressed in a black robe with white pants. He was bald, and he appeared to have not eaten in a week. He was bone-thin.

"Now... The ancient god Selladrin shall walk the Earth once more! This time though... He will bow to me."

"Ah Pamela! How nice to see the wench I smacked around last year!"

"Don't get too cocky Ken. You barely won last year, and you know it."

"Yeah yeah... Whatever. Just know that that I've been training my ass off so that situation won't come up again."

Pamela then gave Ken Anderson a look that would have surely destroyed him if looks could kill. Ken just didn't even notice as he sat down, waiting for his match. Several young men then walked in, dressed in ordinary clothing. They each looked at the clipboard and smiled, shouting that they were going to win, when, in fact, Paci knew that they wouldn't make it past the first round. The highest power level among them was, as she would guess, 6,000. Very disappoiting.

"Okay people! Now that everything is figured out allow me to explain the rules," said the announcer, walking into the building. "First off, don't worry about ki blasts this year. We have made some changes to the technology of this stadium, which now makes a durable force field that could surely take anything you guys can throw at it. Anyways, in order to win, you must do one of three things. First, you can send your opponent outside of the ring to the ground or force field. Remember, you are considered out if ANY part of you touches the force field or ground. Second, if you can incapicitate your opponent for ten seconds, you win. Just don't kill your opponent, okay? If you do, not only are you out, but you'll be arrested on the spot by the Galactic Police Force. Finally, if your opponent says "I give up" at any point in the match, you win. Now to get to the specifics. No weapons or items are allowed in the tournament. You are only allowed to use what is a part of you here. If you brought a weapon, please find a spot to leave it. No kicking below the belt, and no eye pokes. Now, are we ready for our first match?"

"I'm ready!" said Pamela, standing up and walking in front of the announcer. Paci then stood up and walked to the announcer to, standing to Pamela's left. She was nervous, as she would be fighting the second strongest person here. Nonetheless, she was gonna go through with this, and Paci planned on winning damn it.

"Paci's ready," said the Majin woman, standing tall and confident.

"In that case, follow me!"

As the announcer led the way to the arena, people began chanting Pamela's name as she waved at the crowd. She had almsot won last year, which probably explained why she was popular. Her good looks were probably also a plus. Paci, meanwhile, could have sworn she heard men whistling at her and Pamela throught the stadium.

"Ladies and Gentleman! I present to you the first battle of Round 1 of the World Martial Arts Tournament: newcomer Paci Mikito versus last year's finalist Pamela Lynn!" said the announcer into his microphone as the crowd cheered and chanted Pamela's name, who waved at the crowd. Paci, meanwhile, smiled when she heard some people chant her name instead. Her confidence being boosted, she began jumping up and down, much to the delight of the male Majin, humans, and Blizzarians in the crowd.

"Paci's gonna win! Paci's gonna win!" shouted Paci, who stopped jumping when she saw the look on Pamela's face. It was one of dead seriousness, and Paci knew this was going to be the toughest fight she had ever been in. So, she got in a fighting stance, but she continued smiling as the announcer stayed outside of the ring. His hand was raised high into the air.

"Ready!"

Both Paci and Pamela's muscles tensed up.

"Set!"

"I hope you're ready Princess," said Pamela from across the ring, now smriking at Paci. Paci simply giggled a little bit.

"BEGIN!"

With that, the anouncer's hand came down as Paci and Pamela charged at each other full speed, power levels at their peaks.

Last edited:
Years
Jeriba removes his club, leaning it against the corner he's standing in. He sizes up Ken Anderson, a wide grin spreading across his face. He laughs inwardly as he goes to the stage, leaning against a wall by some bushes. "This should be good! The World's Strongest! There can be only one!"

The first fight begins. The Majin woman is energetic and confident, while the human is dead serious and full of drive and rage. Jeriba is inclined to give the human the early advantage, but knows Majins have their tricks. "I hope this fight is interesting."

HunterZero

Years
Man there are plenty of great fighters here! Ryke was so excited something about fighting that just got his blood flowing and body moving. He was sensing everyone's power level in the building and he felt pretty confident but there was three heavy hitters. Paci, Mr. Ken needs to get off his high horse Anderson and Pamela....... Wow! He never knew that one of his most opposing threats would come from such a pretty face! She worn a Turtle School uniform which caught his attention mainly because Goku was a student of the Turtle School. He really wanted to fight her but didn't want Paci to lose but just Wow! He was love struck and knew that one of his motivations now would be to fight her. The guy who looked exactly like Vegeta caught Ryke's attention too! He wanted to fight with him also!

He felt like a little kid in a candy store, if he could have his way he'd fight everyone. he then felt chills run down his spin as he saw a Blizzarian woman look at the clipboard and make a comment about him. She for some odd reason freaked Ryke out and he knew that she was his opponent. Now there was this Ken Anderson guy, Ryke was never hated anyone or just judge them just because they look funny or act a certain way but man was this guy a jerk! Ryke wanted to knock this guy down a peg or two but it wasn't his time to fight. He also noticed how Ken did have a large power level but it didn't matter to Ryke he was going to win and maybe ask that Pamela out too!

Ryke the watched as Pamela and Paci left to begin their fight and he couldn't help but hide his excitement as he watched them walk off. Oh man I don't know you to route for! Ryke thought as he watched the battle unfold.

Nam

Years
As Heater began to sip his lemonade, his attention was caught by the boasting of last year's champ, Ken Anderson. But it wasn't his boasting that made him drop his cup to the floor; it was the immense spiritual energy he possessed, it was definitely far greater than his own. Heater turned around and headed towards the building where all the fighters resided. He began to open his eyes and realize where he stood amongst the fighters. Most of them were far stronger than him. Only if I could advance to my second stage… he thought.

A blond man in a suit walked into the room and began dictating rules. Forcefields? Heater thought it was amazing how technology advanced, but it also seemed like fighters were now even more contained. Over 2000 years ago, according to his history books: Goku had fought with Tien, practically all the way down the street. Now, a barrier limited them. Discouraged, Heater dragged his feet to a corner, resting his katana on the wall.

The first match was about to begin, Heater, still depressed; walked behind the pink majin and the 'Pamela', last year's finalist. This room is full of super humans… he thought, dragging his self-esteem to the bottom. He tried to cheer himself up by telling himself how weak his first opponent was. He looked behind his should with saucer eyes. Mark Caloway… he thought, smiling and giggling at his assured victory. But he quickly stopped himself; he didn't like it when he let himself get cocky. Ken Anderson at-least had power to back up his dirty talk, Heater on the other hand; didn't.

He focused his attention back at the ring. The two fighters were psyched and the crowd was going wild. Heater braced himself, for he was about to experience what a real fight is like.

Last edited:

Freddy Fazbear

Years
Gin thought about falling asleep, but he just couldn't. The excitement was too much, even for him. The official was explaining the rules, but Gin was barely listening. He knew that he shouldn't have to cheat in order to win. He was Gin Kage, the most superior Earthling, right? There was no need to worry.

When Ken Anderson walked in, Gin started to worry. His power... not even Gin would be able to defeat a power level that high! Now that he thought about it, there were a few people here with power levels stronger than his. Even the Majin, and the human woman next to her, had strong power levels. The large Namekian talking to the Majin had a decent power level, but it was dissapointingly low, considering his size. Gin heard the Namekian mention Gin Kage, so it was safe to assume that this was Fluto... whatever his last name was. Dingah? Dingo? It really didn't matter. He would lose in the first round.

Gin thought about talking to another contestant as the human woman, apparently Pamela, and the Majin, Puci, went out to the Stadium to begin the first match. At first, Gin thought about trying to figure out Ken Anderson's fighting secrets, but Anderson would probably show his best moves against whoever the Jeriba person was. So Gin looked around the group for someone else to steal techniques from. There really wasn't anyone as powerful as Anderson, and Gin was confident he could beat anyine else easily. So he watched, in dead silence, as the fight between Pamela and Paci began.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
The fight had been going for a while, with neither Pamela or Paci getting the upper-hand on the other. At one point, they had proceeded firing multiple regular ki blasts at each, only for the attacks to collide and explode.

"I gotta say Princess... You're not half bad," said Pamela, standing on the right side of the ring, breathing rather hard. Paci was breathing rather hard too, and it seemed both of them were covered in bruises.

"Thanks for the compliment... But Paci plans on winning this round Pammy!"

Suddenly, Paci took a step back as her right hand become covered in pink electricity, she was currently charging an attack, and it was a big one. Pamela, seeing the pink electricity, brought her hands forward, putting the wrists together as she placed her hands behind her, appearing in an iconic stance.

"Kamehameha!" shouted Pamela as she brought her hands forward, not even bothering to charge her attack as the blue beam of ki headed straight towards Paci. Paci, seeing the attack, smiled, noticing how Pamela had performed it and instantly learning the attack. She then responded with an attack of her own.

"Vanishing Beam!" shouted Paci, bringing her right hand forward, shooting a perfectly round pink beam which collided head on with the Kamehameha in the center of the ring, however, it seemed that the Kamehameha was slowly getting closer and closer to Paci.

((MOVE ALERT! MOVE ALERT! Those who have characters with the ability Instant Learning, the moves Kamehameha and Vanishing Beam can be learned by your character if they don't already know the attacks.))

"Paci... Will... WIN!" said Paci with authority as she concentrated, putting enough energy to send the attack back to the center of the ring, only for it to stop there...

"Eternal dragon, please rise from the Alpha Dragonballs and grant my wishes!" shouted the old man in the desert, standing up now with his hands pointing straight at the Alpha Dragonballs, which were now glowing a bright yellow. Within a split-second, the sky began darkening and the earth around the Alpha Dragonballs shook, but the old man stood tall, smiling a grin that was missing several teeth.

"Yes... Yes! Rise! RISE!"

As soon as the old man shouted those words, the Alpha Dragonballs became one and formed a small dragon covered in white light. Over the span of ten seconds, the small dragon became the tallest thing in the world before coiling and curling around itself, until its head was several feet away from the old man and the glowing stopped, revealing a gigantic dragon that appeared to be exactly like the pictures of Shenron seen in history books nowadays, except this one was white with horns of silver and much, MUCH bigger.

"I am the great Alpha Shenron, God of Dreams and Granter of Wishes! O mortal who has gathered the seven Alpha Dragonballs, you now have three wishes. Use them wisely..." boomed the voice of the great dragon, eyes red and staring at the old man.

"Finally... My god shall be revived today! O great Alpha Shenron, please revive my master, the ancient god Selladrin!" shouted the old man, bowing to the dragon as if it was his ruler. The dragon, however, suddenly grimaced.

"The ancient god Selladrin hasn't been seen on Earth for more than four thousand years... In order for this wish to be granted, I must use all of my power, therefore you won't be able to make any more wishes after I grant this one... Do you accept this?" asked Alpha Shenron, ready to do whatever is asked of him. The old man stood back up, appearing to think about this. He had wanted to use all three of his wishes...

The sky over Kami's Lookout went dark, causing Mr. Popo to run into the main building, where the Guardian of Earth Dende sat upon a large throne, having now grown old and large.

"Dende! The sky has become dark! The Dragon-"

"I already know Mr. Popo. I am letting Paci know now. It's such a *cough* *cough* shame really... She'll have to forfeit the tournament in order to see what is going on..."

"Paci? Paci! Can you hear me child?" asked a voice from inside Paci's mind, who immediately recognized the voice and knew what to do.

"Den-Den! Paci can hear you... But Paci is busy right now!"

"I'm sorry, but you must leave now! Look up at the sky!"

Looking up, Paci noticed that is was suddenly dark now, like it was night-time, but there were no stars out... And then it hit her.

"The Alpha Dragonballs have been brought together! Someone has summoned Alpha Shenron! Fly child!"

Nodding to herself, Paci began making a plan. She was still locked with Pamela in the energy struggle... Maybe if she flew fast enough? No... That wouldn't work. Paci didn't have time to regenerate any lost limbs. Wait...

"I GIVE UP!" shouted Paci over the noise from the energy beams, making sure that Pamela and the announcer could here her. Immediately, Pamela and Paci stopped putting energy into their attacks, causing the energy to instantly disperse as the announcer went into the ring.

"Paci Mikito has given up! Pamela- What are you two looking up at?" asked the announcer, suddenly seeing Paci fly high into the sky and head towards the northeast, where a gigantic power level was located. Pamela sensed it too, and she connected the dots when she saw the darkened sky.

"I give up as well! Bye!" shouted Pamela, following Paci. She had sounded worried.

"Why is the sky so dark already?" asked the announcer to no one particular, just now noticing the darkened sky.

((FOLLOW PACI AND PAMELA TO THE GIGANTIC POWER LEVEL, WHICH IS ALPHA SHENRON'S!))

"It'll be worth it. I wish for Selladrin to be revived!" shouted the old man, making up his mind. Alpha Shenron just nodded his head, eyes glowing red for a solid ten seconds, until a bolt of red lightening hit the ground next to the old man, an individual seeming to materialize in the lightning.

"Your wish has been granted. Farewell mortal."

With his purpose done, Alpha Shenron glowed a golden color before shrinking. After shrinking, he split back into seven orbs of light, which scattered across the planet once formed. The red electricity, meanwhile, was still making what now appeared to be a man with a... tail?

"Selladrin? Master Selladrin, can you hear me?"

((Nideous... You may make your appearance now.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back