• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back!

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Uh, yeah I'm back after a loooong absence.

See you around.

Years
Hi there, welcome back to PC~! It's been a while since you posted; really glad to see you back here. :3

Anyway, is there any reason in particular you decided to pop in again? I'm pretty curious and like to ask these things, aha. Whatever the reason, I'm sure PC'll keep you hooked again! We're very friendly around here. \o/

Not much has changed since a few months ago other than a few section name changes so you haven't missed much. We do have the PCX Get-Together events going on right now, though, so you returned at an excellent time. :D Why not participate?

So yeah, enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need any help~!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi there, we haven't met but that's because I only joined last month xD. You came back in time for PC's tenth anniversary \o/! So why did you come back? I'd love to know :3. Welcome back, try not to leave again ^^!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hola, bienvenida de nuevo a la PC. Me a MidnightShine that joined 6 months ago. Me likey dat B2W2, u know?

Why did you came back? PC has evolved quite a lot since your last visit, I think, LOL. You came beck during PC's 10th anniversary, did u know?

U really wanna chat? VM me at my page. Friend request are open too.

Welcome back, amigo~

~Mid

Last edited:
Years
Uh, yeah I'm back after a loooong absence.

See you around.

Hi Nimble, welcome back.

I am Hikari, and I am Crazy 4 Oshawottz.

We haven't changed much, other than new staff and some sections getting name changes.

However, aesthetically we're still the same PC you know.

Feel free to VM me if you need to talk.

Anyway, have a nice return and don't leave us again.

- Hikari10

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, I saw the big banner :)

I wanted to get more competitively better at pokemon, so I went to smogon and hung out there for a while, but now I'm back and I'll be at both places :)

Back