• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT - Standard OU

Kazuhiro

Extra GOOD
Years
OVERVIEW
237.png
195.png
227.png
609.png
251.png
149.png

---

Hitmontop @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
Evs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Nature: Adamant
- Fake Out
- Mach punch
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
Standard Hitmontop. He's my rapid spinner and pretty much my only answer to Tyranitar and Blissey.

195.png

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
Evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Curse
Comes in on Pokémons that tries to set up to interrupt them and sets up Curse himself. Opted to go for Curse set instead of Stockpile or the Standard set because the team lacks physical power. He also sponges the electric attack moves the opponent will try to throw at Skarmory

227.png

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
Evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
Standard Skarmary set. He tanks grass-type moves for Quagsire and proceeds to set up Stealth Rock which a lot of his teammates benefit from.I don't know if making him a special defensive Skarmory would be better for the team overall. Suggestions anyone?

609.png

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
Evs: 252 Satk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power (Fighting)
Scarf'd Chandelure. Comes in whenever I bait a fire-type move thrown at Skarmory or Celebi and proceeds to makes big holes in the opponent's team with boosted Overheat or Flamethrower. He's also my spin blocker and my answer to Ferrathorn and Forretress.

251.png

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
Evs: 232 HP / 240 SAtk / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Recover
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power (Fire)
- Heal Bell
Celebi works well with Quagsire and Chandelure in general. Heal Bell is great to remove status ailments from pokemons that really suffers from them (Quagsire, DNite, Hitmontop). This set works well with a Stealth Rock on the field as it is a hit and run Celebi.

149.png

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Trait: Multi Scale
Evs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spe
Nature: Careful
- Dragon Tail
- Roost
- Thunder Wave
- Substitute
The (not so) new Dragonite. Not much to say there beside that he works pretty well with the team. Dragon Tail is great with stealth rock already on the field, T-Wave is to cripple threats to my team and has a lot of synergy with Hitmontop.

Back