• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My event

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i think that you should write which of your events are UT, also you might add their ID No. and dates, they are a few events that have the same ID No but a different date like the European vgc09 milotic for example.
    and they are a few events with a different ID No. like tanabata jirachi or birthday pikachu/charmander.
    in other words i think that you should add more information of your events.

anyway, i saw that you have a few VGC09 milotic and VGC10 eevee, i would like to know their dates, ID No. and if they're UT or not.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    i think that you should write which of your events are UT, also you might add their ID No. and dates, they are a few events that have the same ID No but a different date like the European vgc09 milotic for example.
    and they are a few events with a different ID No. like tanabata jirachi or birthday pikachu/charmander.
    in other words i think that you should add more information of your events.

anyway, i saw that you have a few VGC09 milotic and VGC10 eevee, i would like to know their dates, ID No. and if they're UT or not.
    vgc09 milobellus may 30 09 ut 05309
    and vgc09 milotic jun 13 09 t 05099
    vgc10 eevee may 27 10 ut 05080
    vgc10 eevee may 8 10 ut 05080

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    that a little weird, you french vgc09 milotic have the date of the uk one.
    aww... i thoght that the second one is the germany event, but according to the ID No. is the US one ;-;
    well, it seen like i'm not interesting in anythng of these 4 sorry

Back