• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RPG: Dark Forces (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
  • This is but a flaw that I still need to think about. This is why I referred out "more than 5 minutes", clearly for the intention to give other users (online or offline) a chance. In some cases I can even give a whole day if it is needed for the situation.
    As for initiating your own battles, I would wonder how would that work. Having two battles at the same time can make the situation very confusing, but I get the feeling there is a way to get around that, I'm just not sure how do we get it to play without much problem.

Ah, OK. I'm glad you realised that 5 minutes probably wouldn't be enough on most occasions. Hey, maybe it could work on a limit basis? Like for example, you could put up the Battle Members List with four empty slots and then only begin the battle once all the positions are filled? Once the list has reached its limit, the others will have to wait for the next opportunity, first come first serve basically. This system probably has its own bad points too but what do you think?

You have a point about multiple battles taking place at the same time. lol It could turn out to be one big mess. I'm not sure how that would work out either. Just as long as we all get fair opportunity to level up equally, it should be fine I guess.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Actually, what if the battle had started, but the Battle Members list of that battle had free spots left? Then in that kind of situation, someone is able to just jump in. Although, you can also cheat to this, while you can gain maximum experience by entering the super-hard-boss battle before someone makes the final blow.

Right now, I'm just waiting if either will use their turn in battle, unless you guys want me to make my turn/enemies turn already. The other reason is so I can give those who are offline a chance to reply if needed.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I'll make them slumber until further notice when the characters are back in control.

Remember everyone, follow the four-line rule, even though repeating this gets irritating, it's for the sake of the RPG.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I'm not sure if you had noticed by now but the RPG had closed down, due to having a bit of less than four line posts. I'm way to busy to start another RP but if any of you guys would like to create one with the very same concept, feel free to do so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back