• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Having a midlife crisis in my 20s :P

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
  • Hi all ^^
    I'm new here! I suppose you can just call me Tori :)
    I just found this place while looking for a red/blue Raichu sprite (which I still haven't found!)

Over the past few months I've really gotten back into Pokemon.
    I bought a 3DS back in July and have since played Black (gave up in the elite 4 and traded it in - thought about going out and getting black2 to replace it), Pearl (currently stuck beating the Pokemon master), and Soul Silver (just started it)

As is obvious from my custom title, I'm a growlithe fan ^__^ He was my favorite pokemon back when I was a kid and he still is today!

I've decided to rewatch the old pokemon show and it's taking everything in my power to watch the series straight through and not just skip to all the episodes that feature growlithe.... Currently just finished Tentacool and Tentacruel episode.

So yeah... ummm... I guess I'm mostly just a gamer?
    I've developed a bit of an original character (OC) who's a pokemon trainer (hence Tori) - I don't know if that's a trend her or not... I haven't really looked around much yet.

But I'm hoping to share the pokemon love :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there TrainerTori, welcome to Pokecommunity. It's unfortunate that you decided to give up on Black and traded it in. I really suggest picking up one of the fifth generation games and trying again, though I can't really force you to do something. Since you have Pearl and Soulsilver (which is my favorite DS Pokemon game), you might want to check out the Fourth Generation Games section here.

Also, it seems like you are into either Roleplaying, or FanFiction. Just click on the links in the words and you'll be well on your way developing new adventures for your original character.

Once again, welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
    Years
  • Thanks for the links Tabor62 :D I'll have to check them out!!

Yeah :( I was a bit sad about turning in black myself, because, at the time, I didn't realize I'd get so into Pokemon - I was just killing downtime playing. I did buy Pearl with the money I got from back though :)
    My birthday is actually in the next few weeks, and I slapped White 2 (figured I'd try something a little different) on my wish list! Hopefully I'll get it :D

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Hello Tori!
    WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!

Here you go.
    Spr_1b_026.png

I hope you meant the games Red and Blue xD other wise you could request a recolour at my shop :)
    You have a 3DS? Lucky xD I gave up on Sinnoh it didn't really excite me xD I also just started (well restarted) my HeartGold xD Yes, your avatar... sort of displays your Growlithe love xD I don't really watch the anime anymore, I've missed too much to know what's happening xD Yes, but the trends sort of died out, my character isn't a Trainer, rather a pokemon, Pikakitten xD Good share it all over! xD Anyways hope you can enjoy PC, have fun, bye!

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Years
  • Yay! Welcome to PokeCommunity Tori

I hope you get the game you want :) If you do & want to trade check out the Trade Corner or let me know. Pokedex: 648 caught :)
    Anyway, hope you have a lot of fun & make a lot friends :)

See you around the forum.
    Gamers Forever :)

Back